liverpool v anji makhachkala thurs 25/10 KO 8.05pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:06 am

stmichael » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm wrote:thought we played a lot better than i expected beforehand although there was a distinct lack of cutting edge again.

same as.
it must be drilled into the players to keep passing and believing it will come because when in front of goal they just lock up and look clueless.
id love to see suso in the hole behind suarez with stevie right and sterling left.sahin and allen holding. he would be so creative there and has an eye for a goal.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:04 am

Its painful isn't it?   I mean... if Tranmere came over for a game I'd worry.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:06 am wrote:
stmichael » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm wrote:thought we played a lot better than i expected beforehand although there was a distinct lack of cutting edge again.

same as.
it must be drilled into the players to keep passing and believing it will come because when in front of goal they just lock up and look clueless.
id love to see suso in the hole behind suarez with stevie right and sterling left.sahin and allen holding. he would be so creative there and has an eye for a goal.

that line up of yours looks spot on mate, it`s basically the same players that we normally opt for in our starting XI but you are playing them in their best positions. i`m amazed that rodgers doesnt try it.
sahin would be playing in his natural position (where he won player of the year in germany), suso is not athletic enough to play wide at the top level and he is better centrally anyway and every liverpool supporter on the planet can see gerrard needs moving into the front 3.

allen             sahin

suso

gerrard         suarez        sterling
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redno7 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:15 pm

we need to play a full squad now for the next game. no excuses. non of this 'rest a few players' sh!t.  Get the best team on the pitch, get the game won, get the points on the board. then if we're home n dry in the group rest some for the last game.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Rodgers needs to go. Trying to pretend that we are to big for the europa cup is just to funny.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Kukilon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 pm wrote:Rodgers needs to go. Trying to pretend that we are to big for the europa cup is just to funny.

seriously lad get a grip on yourself there.
the man isnt perfect but he is only in the job FFS,if this time next year things are still looking the same then you might have a case but now just makes you look a right bellend.
criticize him by all means but how on earth is getting rid of him going to help the club?. the thoughts of this club having to secure another manager within a couple of months of appointing the last one is stupid and if FSG allow this to happen then its them that should be gone,and quicker the better.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:10 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 pm wrote:
Kukilon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 pm wrote:Rodgers needs to go. Trying to pretend that we are to big for the europa cup is just to funny.

the man isnt perfect but he is only in the job FFS,if this time next year things are still looking the same then you might have a case but now just makes you look a right bellend.
criticize him by all means but how on earth is getting rid of him going to help the club?. the thoughts of this club having to secure another manager within a couple of months of appointing the last one is stupid and if FSG allow this to happen then its them that should be gone,and quicker the better.

forgive me for being pedantic mate but if we keep on going as we are there would be a decent chance that this time next year we`d be in the championship.
we are on course at the moment for about 38 points, which is cutting it fine.
if you glued together brendans start to this season and kennys finish of last season we`d be relegated, which is a pretty sobering thought when you consider the lowest this club has finished in the last 50 years is 8th.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:33 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:10 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 pm wrote:

forgive me for being pedantic mate but if we keep on going as we are there would be a decent chance that this time next year we`d be in the championship.
we are on course at the moment for about 38 points, which is cutting it fine.
if you glued together brendans start to this season and kennys finish of last season we`d be relegated, which is a pretty sobering thought when you consider the lowest this club has finished in the last 50 years is 8th.

i dont think we will be relegated at all or even be involved in a fight for it but i do share your concerns and if were being honest we always knew there was a possibility of us being in this situation once he got the job.
that situation has come to fruition and its important that the club keep their heads and support the manager in january.
i like the football we play apart from the end product so i think he should be backed to correct those shortcomings within the team.
is he out of his depth, i dont know, its too early to tell and only when we see the type of players he brings in will we know if we are going to be a favourite or an also ran.
i honestly couldnt even comprehend for a second life in the championship but should rodgers send us there ill personally pack his bags for him :nod  our team is no where near as bad as half on here make out and its good enough for him to make a name for himself with.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 am

Kukilon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 am wrote:Rodgers needs to go. Trying to pretend that we are to big for the europa cup is just to funny.

Comments like that aren't helpful mate, the problem is more deep rooted than the manager. We need to build the squad from scratch and rebuild Anfield. Thats a big ask.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games