Liverpool Vs Chelsea Sun April 21st KO 4PM

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Now expect lakes10 to work double shift with his brand of pessimism and non-stop anti-Suarez chant all over...it's getting boring so why not give it a rest and see how the club will deal with this first, will you?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

LFC1990 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:09 pm wrote:Suarez was willing to stick by us when we needed him No CL football to offer him.

How about we stick by him

er no. if it was any club they would take a strong stand of this, we should do the same. a few ways we can go, we can add our own ban of 5 to ten games to what the fa give him, gut his wage for 10 weeks. send him on an anger course.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Simari » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Lakes works for the media. He won't admit it, but he really does !
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I love Suarez even more I think. Such passion and hunger.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm

lakes10 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:22 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:09 pm wrote:Suarez was willing to stick by us when we needed him No CL football to offer him.

How about we stick by him

er no. if it was any club they would take a strong stand of this, we should do the same. a few ways we can go, we can add our own ban of 5 to ten games to what the fa give him, gut his wage for 10 weeks. send him on an anger course.

Stop touting for business!!  :p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Santa » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 pm wrote:Now expect lakes10 to work double shift with his brand of pessimism and non-stop anti-Suarez chant all over...it's getting boring so why not give it a rest and see how the club will deal with this first, will you?

er i stuck by the player on here when other said sell him, he is one of the best players in the world. but the club dont need someone that acts like that and thats the truth. sorry if you think its wrong.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Lets not go over board here, i dont see this as a reason to sell Suarez, but he deserves whatever ban is given to him and someone needs to have a serious word with him in regards to his future conduct. The guys brings far to much negative press to the club, its unnecessary and we dont need it. The guy has a nasty streak that shouldn't be left uncheked.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 pm

back to the football.

thought first half was as bad as we've been this season. hardly saw us string three passes together. henderson, coutinho and downing all stunk the joint out. chelsea weren't much better and the oscar goal was as soft as they come. you could see it coming a mile off though.

sturridge completely transformed the game. thought he was superb when he came on. scored one, made one, hit the post and showed some nice touches. will get an extended run in the side now with suarez's imminent banning. oh and carragher was brilliant at the back in the second half aswell.

all in all a draw was probably about right.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 pm

our defending at set pieces is farcical, there was probably only countinho on that pitch who is less effective than oscar in the air and yet the chelsea man scores a header direct from a corner!
i dont think i`ve seen a liverpool side gift the opposition two softer goals, chelsea created nothing all game but they didnt have to, we did their work for them.
credit to rodgers for making the change at HT and not leaving it until 20 minutes to go, as others have said sturridge totally changed the game.
when he`s on his game sturridge looks as good as anyone in the league.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Draw was probably a fair result although we had the better chances. Agreed, we have been absolutely woeful at defending set pieces this season. Far too easy for Oscar too just get that header in.
Doeboy

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

they should just abolish corners from the laws of football altogether. would make our life a lot easier considering we're the worst in the league at both attacking and defending them.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm

stmichael » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 pm wrote:back to the football.

thought first half was as bad as we've been this season.

Not sure if I go along with your comment about the first half St Mike , apart from the Chelsea goal I thought we were pretty much even stevens although admittedly as the half wore on Chelsea did start to get more into their stride.

I thought Henderson had a poor game especially in the first half, his performance (or lack of) let us down. I was surprised to see Rodgers take Coutinho off and keep Henderson on for the 2nd half. Although not my favourite I would have preferred to see Hendo replaced by Shelvey .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 pm

The link up play between Luis and Sturridge today was great.

Hendo didn't have his best game. Draw was fair

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:44 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:15 pm wrote:
stmichael » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 pm wrote:back to the football.

thought first half was as bad as we've been this season.

Not sure if I go along with your comment about the first half St Mike , apart from the Chelsea goal I thought we were pretty much even stevens although admittedly as the half wore on Chelsea did start to get more into their stride.

I thought Henderson had a poor game especially in the first half, his performance (or lack of) let us down. I was surprised to see Rodgers take Coutinho off and keep Henderson on for the 2nd half. Although not my favourite I would have preferred to see Hendo replaced by Shelvey .

shelvey frustrates the bloody hell out of me like no other player. wastes so many good positions.

good to see him pick up his mandatory booking aswell after about 90 seconds  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Penguins » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm wrote:Well, I wouldn't mind him sold. He is a disgrace and what he has done is indefensible.

sell your best player, genius :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games