LIVERPOOL vs Cardiff - Sat 21 Dec 12.45 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby laza » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh wow.............The Future is red bright Red  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby romliv » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Oooooh what a goooal suareeez and what a pass from henderson !!!
when we don't have what we love, we must love what we have!
romliv

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:31 pm

F U C K me      :0

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Red men marching

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Another cricket score then? We're getting boring man :D

If Suarez scores one more he'll have the record of scoring the most goals in the first half of the season ever in the prem. I'll have to double check that though.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 pm

would it be stupid to sub Suarez after 60 mins?  Give Aspas a run and perhasps rest a few others? I'm paranoid that he's going to get injured
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 pm

suarez and sterling constantly buzzing and dangerous, coutinho full of vision and guile, and henderson majestic again. loving it.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Yeah commentators have said he has equalled Cole and Phillps with his 19th
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Quiet simply he is the best player in the world.

That 2nd goal of his was ridiculously good, yet again..................
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby eds » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:37 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 pm wrote:would it be stupid to sub Suarez after 60 mins?  Give Aspas a run and perhasps rest a few others? I'm paranoid that he's going to get injured

And risk Suarez biting Rodgers to death....... no thanks.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby damjan193 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Suarez aside, how f*cking good is Henderson?! Fantastic performance. Sterling too. And Sakho the beast again.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Don't even try to tell me Suarez isn't here 100% mentally for the cause. How many strikers pass that ball to Sterling instead of taking the shot themselves? Not a single one.  Definitely not one who's chasing goal records, and definitely not one who's only focused on pushing a move through. That is a prime example of him being a team player.  I'll be shocked if he doesn't get another hat trick today.

That first half was better than the on against spurs last week. All around fantastic team performance. Sterling is playing great again, Hendo is playing like the Gerrard of 3 or 4 years ago. Coutinho is creative again, and Allen and Lucas are barely even touching the ball because they don't need to, but when they do they're making it count. Sakho is plaing like an absolute beast with Skrtel, and Flanno is flying high with confidence. The only person I'd say isn't wowing me is probably Johnson, who seems slightly sluggish today.

Push on in the second, get Suarez his hat trick, and push 5 or 6 on these. I really believe goal difference could be a factor for places this year, and we need to make sure we get ours up while we can.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby laza » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Really made up to see Hendo stepping up in Stevie's absence
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:41 pm

eds » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 pm wrote:would it be stupid to sub Suarez after 60 mins?  Give Aspas a run and perhasps rest a few others? I'm paranoid that he's going to get injured

And risk Suarez biting Rodgers to death....... no thanks.

ok..maybe after a hattrick?   :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:42 pm

ethanr » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:40 pm wrote:Don't even try to tell me Suarez isn't here 100% mentally for the cause. How many strikers pass that ball to Sterling instead of taking the shot themselves? Not a single one.  Definitely not one who's chasing goal records, and definitely not one who's only focused on pushing a move through. That is a prime example of him being a team player.  I'll be shocked if he doesn't get another hat trick today.

That first half was better than the on against spurs last week. All around fantastic team performance. Sterling is playing great again, Hendo is playing like the Gerrard of 3 or 4 years ago. Coutinho is creative again, and Allen and Lucas are barely even touching the ball because they don't need to, but when they do they're making it count. Sakho is plaing like an absolute beast with Skrtel, and Flanno is flying high with confidence. The only person I'd say isn't wowing me is probably Johnson, who seems slightly sluggish today.

Push on in the second, get Suarez his hat trick, and push 5 or 6 on these. I really believe goal difference could be a factor for places this year, and we need to make sure we get ours up while we can.

Rumour has it Arsenal are preparing a £40,000,002 bid  :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games