LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED 23/09/12 1:30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby The Hustler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

lakes10 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:50 pm wrote: Jonjo Shelvey
"I have also apologised to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, just where I come from people don't grass people up to get someone sent off."

C'mon pal, Don't apologise to that old fart. You should have KO'd whiskeynose.  :eyebrow
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby The Raven » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm

The Hustler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 pm wrote:
lakes10 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:50 pm wrote: Jonjo Shelvey
"I have also apologised to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, just where I come from people don't grass people up to get someone sent off."

C'mon pal, Don't apologise to that old fart. You should have KO'd whiskeynose.  :eyebrow

Ugh,

Get him off the twitter account !!!
The Raven

Postby Boocity » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 pm

How the PL could have a ref that lives in Bolton officiating a ManU/LFC game I really do not know, he was shocking and I wouldn't be surprised if he was quietly taken off the the PL rota for a couple of games. I feel really proud of us today and if we continue in this sort of form we will start our march back up the table. Some of the decisions today were beyond belief, the red card was harsh to say the least. At that moment I was still seething about Evra hacking down Sterling and not even getting a caution. On the penalty, it was odds on he would give it as that summed up Halsey's whole performance. I will say I thought Reina could have done better on their first goal, he was absolutely nowhere near it.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

I think at this stage ,if we look at the bigger picture ,the only thing which is important is Daniel Agger's Health. Performance was great and we can count on it but if we lost Agger we are fcked. Carra in no shape and form should play first team anymore and Coates is shakey is hell. Wisdom?

Pretty depressing.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby The Hustler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Fergie said in his interview.." Evan's feet were off the ground too, but he went for the ball!"..........As If !

Muppet
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Screwed by poor refereeing again. I don't need to say anymore than that.
Boxscarf

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 pm

South East Kop » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 pm wrote:
the lone wolf » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 pm wrote:So, if Mr. Brendan Rodgers is truly a LFC manager -
His statement and interview to SKY TV right now will be that the club will lodge a formal complaint to the PL for the bias referee display for 90 minutes at Anfield today.

And if he doesn't then he is just as niave as his teams display today.

Moan moan moan, getting bored of sad folk like you looking for people to blame.  Get back to your game of champ man.

SEK:
It would seem I'm not the only one who feels this way?

For me the amount of bloggers who feel they have a monopoly (and knowledge) of footbal and their clubs from sitting behind a computer is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

LW - saying it as he seen it - that's all!
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby The Hustler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm

C'mon, lets face it. Utd were poor today, but we were poorer for not taking advantage of that. Esp. 1st half.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 pm

The Hustler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm wrote:C'mon, lets face it. Utd were poor today, but we were poorer for not taking advantage of that. Esp. 1st half.

AGREED! Just said it in a different way...
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

alwayslfc » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm wrote:That game was there for the taking for us up until the stupid red card from a stupid referee. Manure were made to look like spectators before the send off. Once we lost 1 man I knew we couldn't win against that team.

We still have problem scoring. If we had an Owen, Fowler or Torres (at their prime) playing in that game, we could have won.

The tiki taka football is getting more evident but we can't score. Relegation to Championship anyone?

Relagation, be serious, teams that play the way we did do not get relegated. There are 33 games left, 99 points, 4th place last year was 69 points and going by how some lower teams look this year it looks more competitive so probably less than 69 points will get 4th.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Boocity » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm wrote:
Relagation, be serious, teams that play the way we did do not get relegated. There are 33 games left, 99 points, 4th place last year was 69 points and going by how some lower teams look this year it looks more competitive so probably less than 69 points will get 4th.

We won't get anywhere near fourth place. Fourth place is a dream to us at the moment. 2pts from 15th is relegation form.
Boxscarf

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Boocity » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm wrote:How the PL could have a ref that lives in Bolton officiating a ManU/LFC game I really do not know, he was shocking and I wouldn't be surprised if he was quietly taken off the the PL rota for a couple of games. I feel really proud of us today and if we continue in this sort of form we will start our march back up the table. Some of the decisions today were beyond belief, the red card was harsh to say the least. At that moment I was still seething about Evra hacking down Sterling and not even getting a caution. On the penalty, it was odds on he would give it as that summed up Halsey's whole performance. I will say I thought Reina could have done better on their first goal, he was absolutely nowhere near it.

What has living in Bolton got to do with it?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby The Hustler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 pm wrote:
Boocity » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm wrote:How the PL could have a ref that lives in Bolton officiating a ManU/LFC game I really do not know, he was shocking and I wouldn't be surprised if he was quietly taken off the the PL rota for a couple of games. I feel really proud of us today and if we continue in this sort of form we will start our march back up the table. Some of the decisions today were beyond belief, the red card was harsh to say the least. At that moment I was still seething about Evra hacking down Sterling and not even getting a caution. On the penalty, it was odds on he would give it as that summed up Halsey's whole performance. I will say I thought Reina could have done better on their first goal, he was absolutely nowhere near it.

What has living in Bolton got to do with it?

Because if you live in Bolton, most of em have a Man Utd season ticket!

Doh ! :nod
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby dundreamin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Whiskynose yesterday bemoaned the fact that they,ve only had 1 penalty awarded at anfield in 23 years and hey presto today they get one. That statement by whiskynose was a ORDER to the FA from the fruhrer of the PL
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm

It was nice to see Suso play. I was very surprised he came on, but he showed great composure and didn't seem out of place. Since Borini is injured, it would be interesting to see if BR starts both Suso and Sterling, with Suarez up front in the next game. It could be a very creative attacking trio. Things may be bleak for us at the moment but soon, when all the players get adjusted to the style of play, and the youngsters like Sterling, Suso, Kelly, Adorjan, Shelvey, etc getting more game time, we have a bright future.
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games