BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Effes wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:If a picture paints a thousand words, then I shall sum up this thread, some of it's posts, and today's match with a single image.

ER - you come on to every game thread after the match and say the
(more or less) same thing every time.

Because they've more or less been following the same pattern.

We're sh*t. We're playing sh*t. People need to grow the f*ck up and accept it and realize that things aren't going to suddenly, miraculously improve over night. Be it down to Rafa, which some of it is as his decisions lately are a bit mad, particularly concerning Aquilani; or be it down to the side, owners, etc etc. They ALL need to f*cking sort it out, and sort it soon or else this sh*t will persist. It's the constant "oh, it's Rafa again" brigade that is getting on my t*ts. It is not just the manager at fault here.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:oh look Emerald Red is here. so tell me superfan, would you rather see the scums win #19 by beating Chelsea by 1 or 2 points or would you rather see Chelsea win it at the expense of us losing against them?

Who gives a flying bollox if they take over our record? Records are there to be broken, and nothing is forever. This club will exist well beyond my years, but never will I ever advocate or wish for the team to be beaten simply out of some kind of morbid or childish notion that our rivals will not catch or break a stupid record. We've got all the time in the world to take that back so long as the club exists. If you, or anyone else, thinks that it's acceptable to wish defeat on the team for those daft reasons, then you are a w@nker and not a supporter of LFC at all. In fact, you are an enemy of it.

:laugh:  records are also made to be defended. you wanna know what my issue with you is ER? you'll come on along with posters like Lando and slate or accuse anyone who has something bad to say as not real fans. the irony is that those who have negative posts are talk footie while you just come on, post a silly one liner or 2 and a picture of yourself. grow up.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Who gives a flying bollox if they take over our record?

Whoa......hold the horse.

You call the bluff of other members here about their support for this club... and you admit you don't give a $hit if manure beat our record ?

Something from your school of thought.... :p

pot calling the kettle black

Last edited by The_Rock on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:It is not just the manager at fault here.

Indeed, but that will fall on deaf ears Im afraid, people just want to blame him for every single thing that is happening at the momment he has balls of steal, if I was him Id have said feck it a long time ago and walked.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 pm

s@int wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:oh look Emerald Red is here. so tell me superfan, would you rather see the scums win #19 by beating Chelsea by 1 or 2 points or would you rather see Chelsea win it at the expense of us losing against them?

Who gives a flying bollox if they take over our record? Records are there to be broken, and nothing is forever. This club will exist well beyond my years, but never will I ever advocate or wish for the team to be beaten simply out of some kind of morbid or childish notion that our rivals will not catch or break a stupid record. We've got all the time in the world to take that back so long as the club exists. If you, or anyone else, thinks that it's acceptable to wish defeat on the team for those daft reasons, then you are a w@nker and not a supporter of LFC at all. In fact, you are an enemy of it.

Err I care mate, you might be ok over in the Emerald Isles, but I live near Manchester and I don't want to see happy smiling faces at the end of the season, I want to see miserable b@stards just like we will be.

Who doesn't, S@int. Of course I care, but at the end of the day, it's been coming for a long, long time now. People need to get over the fact that our record is equaled, and potentially gone. That record was some kind of shallow comfort blanket that has now become a wet blanket that some people still can't seem to let go of. The present is all that matters now, and at present we are a club up sh*t creek.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:59 pm

HAHAHA... fck not being a real supporter.. YOU'RE THE ENEMY :angry:

mmm... interesting stufff...

Agree on it being silly for people to wish we lose just for us to keep a record... but its mostly out of frustration more than anything...

People just need to relax a little, draw against Blackburn wasnt out of the blue.. only went on to prove what most already knew... Hopefully Rafa learns a thing or two from this run, and maybe makes changes for the games to come... Surely we cant continue with this form until the end of the season now can we ?!
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Indeed, but that will fall on deaf ears Im afraid, people just want to blame him for every single thing that is happening at the momment he has balls of steal, if I was him Id have said feck it a long time ago and walked.

I don't think its all the manager fault Ciggy, there are a lot of players not performing as well. Its just easier to replace a manager than a squad.
account deleted by request

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 pm

The_Rock wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Who gives a flying bollox if they take over our record?

Whoa......hold the horse.

You call the bluff of other members here about their support for this club... and you admit you don't give a $hit if manure beat our record ?

Something from your school of thought.... :p

pot calling the kettle black

No. Read it again...

I

Don't

Give

A

Bollox

I don't care what Man U do. I care what we do! Understand? Or are you too thick to do that? I'm a Liverpool supporter, not a f*cking worry about what our rival does supporter. That's the problem with some of our fan base. We are too busy worrying about them than us.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 pm

s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I don't think its all the manager fault Ciggy, there are a lot of players not performing as well. Its just easier to replace a manager than a squad.

If that were true, then why haven't we already?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Maybe our owners know nothing about football ?
account deleted by request

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 pm

aCe' wrote:HAHAHA... fck not being a real supporter.. YOU'RE THE ENEMY :angry:

Agree on it being silly for people to wish we lose just for us to keep a record... but its mostly out of frustration more than anything...

People just need to relax a little, draw against Blackburn wasnt out of the blue.. only went on to prove what most already knew... Hopefully Rafa learns a thing or two from this run, and maybe makes changes for the games to come... Surely we cant continue with this form until the end of the season now can we ?!

Right, let me tell you this: next time you're stood in the Kop, stand up and shout at the top of your voice for the other team to score with a Liverpool shirt on. Stand up and shout that we want to lose. You'll be a right popular chap.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 pm

s@int wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Maybe our owners know nothing about football ?

They have advisors. Or maybe Rafa doesn't? Either way, pick yer poison. We're stuck with what we got.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
aCe' wrote:HAHAHA... fck not being a real supporter.. YOU'RE THE ENEMY :angry:

Right, let me tell you this: next time you're stood in the Kop, stand up and shout at the top of your voice for the other team to score with a Liverpool shirt on. Stand up and shout that we want to lose. You'll be a right popular chap.

think you got the wrong guy there... wouldnt want us to lose even if it meant ManUtd winning whatever... Just think its a bit silly you coming on trying to sort everyone out with a silly picture and a clueless post to follow...

People are frustrated and mostly rightly so... People being a little more objective would go a long way in making this thread/debate/whatever half decent...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:07 pm

last season we did pretty well. do the owners get credit for it? cause it seems that for some on here, if we do well, rafa is a genius. if we screw up, the owners are to blame. someone care to explain this concept to me?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:08 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

:laugh:  records are also made to be defended. you wanna know what my issue with you is ER? you'll come on along with posters like Lando and slate or accuse anyone who has something bad to say as not real fans. the irony is that those who have negative posts are talk footie while you just come on, post a silly one liner or 2 and a picture of yourself. grow up.

I don't talk about football? I think you're talking complete bollox there. I've left a dozen or more points of view on football discussion in the last few days in here. Fact is, I often don't bother because there's only a handful of decent football posters on here with decent knowledge of the game, and you aren't one of them.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games