BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Zidane » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Another draw, just :censored: depressing.  Rafa needs to get his act together this is :censored: horrible.  No excuses.
Zidane

Postby bigmick » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Zidane wrote:Another draw, just :censored: depressing.  Rafa needs to get his act together this is :censored: horrible.    No excuses.

??? You sure mate?
Last edited by bigmick on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CTID » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I don't think the mancs are going to win it this year.. for me Chelsea are the tean to beat, they look pretty unbeatable at the moment and have the swagger of champions.  Man U seem to be struggling to win games this year, and I think their luck will run out

We on the other hand look further away than winning the title since Rafa took over, this season we have to get 4th and hopefully sort out some of the problems for next season either with or without Rafa

FFS would you quit calling United "The Mancs". 90% of their fan base are from f'uck knows where and the club itself is from Trafford. F'uck all to do with my beloved Manchester.

P.S. Did you see us against Chelsea today? F'uck me we were good  :D
CTID

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 pm

CTID wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I don't think the mancs are going to win it this year.. for me Chelsea are the tean to beat, they look pretty unbeatable at the moment and have the swagger of champions.  Man U seem to be struggling to win games this year, and I think their luck will run out

We on the other hand look further away than winning the title since Rafa took over, this season we have to get 4th and hopefully sort out some of the problems for next season either with or without Rafa

FFS would you quit calling United "The Mancs". 90% of their fan base are from f'uck knows where and the club itself is from Trafford. F'uck all to do with my beloved Manchester.

P.S. Did you see us against Chelsea today? F'uck me we were good  :D

congrats man... still think u lot need a new manager, a RB and a leader...

Dont think you'll make the CL this season though... will be interesting
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:48 pm

well 3 clean sheets in a row is a positive considering how poor we have been.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:51 am

bigmick wrote:
Zidane wrote:Another draw, just :censored: depressing.  Rafa needs to get his act together this is :censored: horrible.    No excuses.

??? You sure mate?

Not against blackburn.  We should have won.  That was a strong lineup too I don't understand what the problem is with the team.  They should be giving it their all regardless of the situation, they're professionals and play for Liverpool FC the way some of these guys have been going out there lately is disheartening.  I'm not putting it all on the players I'm sure Rafa's man management has something to do with it as well whether people will admit it or not..  Bottom line is that they should be playing a lot better and need to stop looking like they don't care about results.

Stevie should call everyone out in training or something, everyone needs a big kick in the :censored:.  Seems like only 3-4 players seem to care enough about what's going on lately.  Unfortunately, in my opinion, Stevie doesn't have that in him.. it hurts us a lot that our manager and captain both suck at man management.  You can't always influence games on the pitch you have to be able to do it on and off.
Zidane

Postby made in UK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 am

"I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabric of their lives." Tolstoy

That is a corker of a quote and one that fits this forum and certain members of it aptly.

In saying that I actually don't think we were as bad as the majority in here have stated, I aired my honest opinion of the game in the 'resilient' thread.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 am

CTID wrote:FFS would you quit calling United "The Mancs". 90% of their fan base are from f'uck knows where and the club itself is from Trafford. F'uck all to do with my beloved Manchester.

Yup, agree. Should go for Manure or Scum.

anyway, congrats mate.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 am

Nabil El Zhar is the choice to come on and change the game.  Says it all, really.  :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 am

TBF we looked more dangerous when he was on , still why the :censored: aqualini didn't  play only rafa knows
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 am

Toffeehater wrote:TBF we looked more dangerous when he was on , still why the :censored: aqualini didn't  play only rafa knows

Marginally more dangerous, mate, but by that stage we were playing with much greater urgency.  I've never rated El Zhar and I thought he had a few loose touches today when we were in the midst of building something.  Of course, the lad's been out for months so that's hardly surprising.  My original comment, though, was one of disappoint that yet another game has passed without sight of Aquilani, despite the fact that we were crying out for greater craft with the ball from as early as the 20 minute mark.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby shanklygates » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 am

guys just for the record btw.

we paid 8 million for johnson cos they owed us 10, and as it stand we have paid just 5 million or less for aqualani, it can reach upto 20 million with everything that goes with it, maybe rafa has been told not to play him so we dont reach it.

wether we like rafa or not i wish these klinsmann reports would go away because this guy failed with bayern, seriously how do you fail with bayern. klinsmann is not good enough.

my front runnners when rafa goes, some probably untouchable would be.

laurent blanc
claudio ranieri
roberto mancini
frank rijkaard

i would be happy with any of them.
shanklygates

Postby Owzat » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:54 am

Bad Bob wrote:Nabil El Zhar is the choice to come on and change the game.  Says it all, really.  :no

Bench loaded with the attacking options of Cavalieri, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Dossena, El Zhar, AQUILANI and N'Gog. Aquilani must sit on a bench during training in preparation for what he is going to do during the match

Poor result, not beating a side like Blackburn is not going to help prove a) we've turned a corner or b) that we're 100% certain to finish in the top four (Rafa's claims I believe)

Poor performance, could have won it had N'Gog's shot been a little less careless (I think he thought he only had to make contact to score) Nice to see an early substitution even if the bench was so ordinary you question whether it was stronger than Rovers'. If you're trying to draw positives I guess it is three clean sheets in a row, but one was in Europe as we went out and the other was in dropping two points yesterday so not really a strong 'positive'

Rafa needs to sort it out, we can claim injuries but the only key player missing is/was Torres, Aquilani must be near enough fitness to play some part and by the time he starts (playing) we might well be out of our second European adventure.

We're 7th in the league, went out of the CL at the first hurdle and the League Cup at the second hurdle, are we sure it is going to get better? I guess it can't get much worse, except maybe an exit from the two cups we are still in at the next round and finish outside the top four which you might not even get decent odds on at the bookies
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 am

shanklygates wrote:guys just for the record btw.

we paid 8 million for johnson cos they owed us 10, and as it stand we have paid just 5 million or less for aqualani, it can reach upto 20 million with everything that goes with it, maybe rafa has been told not to play him so we dont reach it.

wether we like rafa or not i wish these klinsmann reports would go away because this guy failed with bayern, seriously how do you fail with bayern. klinsmann is not good enough.

my front runnners when rafa goes, some probably untouchable would be.

laurent blanc
claudio ranieri
roberto mancini
frank rijkaard

i would be happy with any of them.

Please change the record, not you but all those trying to make out that writing off a debt means we didn't pay £17m for Johnson.

Will the same people who talk about "instalments" and "add- ons", add those instalments and add-ons into Rafa's spending at a later date? Of course not, they'll make those disappear like they do the £7m which we paid for Johnson by virtue of cancelling their debt - since that means they either paid only £4m for Crouch or we paid £17m for Johnson, how it is paid is not really important except they ended up £7m better off than £10.5m.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 am

I have been a season ticket holder in the Kemlyn/Lower Centerary now for about 22 years. It takes me about 2 and a half hours round trip to get to the match.

I am ashamed to say it but at the moment I just don't look forward to going anymore, it's like some of the players do not care and it pains me to see so many average players in our team.

My son is autistic and very demanding - evening games in particular I find I just can't get up for them anymore after working all day and also caring for my lad & not getting home till very late....some of the players just aren't fit to wear the shirt yet the fans are expected to turn up week in week out whatever the weather.

What's worse is a few days a week I work in Manchester with Utd & City fans!

I wonder if Rafa got a reciept when he bought Aqua Man, £20 million and he hasn't kicked a ball hardly yet. Buying an injured player has messed up our season.
Last edited by Johnny Boy on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games