BLACKBURN ROVERS VS LIVERPOOL - wednesday 5th january 20.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 am

lakes10 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Greavesie wrote:isnt 'mong' just short for mongrel? ???

Kewell, Rafa's a better manager than Roy. End of

he was before he lost the plot. Sadly Rafa's so far up his own backside that he's now on par.

Rafa has gone - Hodgson is the manager now and it's his tactics , set up and formations that are the reason we are so poor this season . Last season the buck stopped with the manager and it was his fault in your eyes so please follow the same theory .

yes i agree with you and Roy should go the same way  rafa, but more blame should be put to rafa as he built a team that did not work, Roy has not done that.

Well with the signings of Jones, Poulsen, cole and Kochesky Its a given that in time hed build a worse 1
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 am

Andy Townsend is blaming Rafa too lol
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:07 am

metalhead wrote:Andy Townsend is blaming Rafa too lol

throw a shoe at him!
burjennio

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 am

burjennio wrote:

throw a shoe at him!

I wanted to call.. but someone from Qatar beat me to it and was spot on what he said :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:09 am

Roys press briefing in full

click
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:10 am

burjennio wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Greavesie wrote:bust up? between who? or is this the usual sh!te?

dunno... but at least its interesting lol

I heard Joe Cole knocked out Skrtel  :upside:

Well atleast hes done something right  :)  he was probally off target and chined Gerrard. Gerrards now out until December.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:14 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:Well atleast hes done something right  :)  he was probally off target and chined Gerrard. Gerrards now out until December.

Nah, he wouldnt be able to reach either of them !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:17 am

lakes10 wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The most funniest thing Ive found out on here during the Roy Era is Lakes, just like his ITK bullsh!t over the yanks he wanted Rafa sacked when we won the CL in 2005, yet forgives the owl HAHAHAHA cause hes english feck off Lakes you bullshitter, you say you work in anger management so why do you make people angry and suss you out for the bullsh!tter you are.

The only friends roy has are southern and in the tabloids you fit the bill alright of a southerner reading tabloids and believeing it !!!

feck off

point one. i can ot make anyone angy, you can only make yourself angry....we base our anger triggers on our own views.

point two

i dont read our buy tabloids

bullsh!tter ?? sorry if thats how you feel about me.

maybe onday we will meet at a game and you might get to know me better as i dont wish for you to feel that way about mebut theres not much i can do.

bit taken back by your post as i have agrred with most of what you have posted today apart from that i feel we also need a new team.

and why bring me living the south  into it, been to more liverpool games over the years than i can count?

Point one: :censored:

So if someone was insulting u 2 the point u got angry and hit them. They're completely innocent?

lol no if you hit themyou are inthe wrong, but say you dont like being called a kid, and whenyou do that hurts your feelngs, tis leads to a feeling of anger and rage, then there is a chance you might ended up hittin them, butif you can thinkto yourself, "how silly him calling me a kid, its clear he has a problem" then you dnt get angry, and you dont get sent to me or go to prison.

last year i had 450 learners sent to me by the police for doing just such things, hitting out after being called names.....of a lot of them hitout with blades and brickes and guns butyou know what i am sayinging.

Mate i was thinking more if someone was calling u a :censored: :censored: insulting a family member somebody drunk just looking 4 a fight with anyone etc. Im sorry thiers no smoke without fire u could have the atience of a saint but everyones got a limit. To suggest other people cant make u agry is ridiculous.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 am

metalhead wrote:
burjennio wrote:

throw a shoe at him!

I wanted to call.. but someone from Qatar beat me to it and was spot on what he said :D

People like him and hoddle make me ashamed 2 be English. Its clearly a " lets blames the foreigner" statement. What did the guy from Qatar say? ???? ???'
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:26 am

Greavesie wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
anti-hero wrote:i saw this on twitter, sources have not confirmed,

but there seemed to have been a bust up in the liverpool dresseing room between three players and two staff members.

a quick google search of liverpool bust up would show twitter feeds.

nothing new, happend all the time last year

Some proof please . Or more speculation from the media forum

er ask a few players that left......even more so the one that was a good player but had a bust up and said a few things about rafa and then was left out of the tem untill he was sold.

Do you mean Reira who smacked a youth playerand was rightly dumped for that but was at training ground . So who were the other players and when did they tell you there was bust ups . It's more rubbish from you lakes

yes mate him,ask JC why he and steve walked out onto he pitch 5min before the start of half time once last yer, ask who sammy pull JC off of.

askd Torres who the player was that called Rafa a name after Tores was subbed.

most of the links are in the Times on line and should be easy still to find but much etter oming from he playrs themselves.

as ihave said, the newooks the player bring out oncethey have left this club willbe a greatread, and it willleave som veryread faced fans.

now i am off to se us winte crickert......on sky that is, i amnot just about tojump on a plane lol

why dont you just state what you 'know' rather than posting cryptic sh!te.

Just a thought like  :D

lol :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:39 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
burjennio wrote:

throw a shoe at him!

People like him and hoddle make me ashamed 2 be English. Its clearly a " lets blames the foreigner" statement. What did the guy from Qatar say? ???? ???'

basically the usual, Roy Hodgson is out of depth, Roy can't inspire his players or motivate them, we are doing worse than last season, everyone thought change would bring some improvements and we aren't seeing any. very sensible, i agree with it.

he should have topped it off with ''andy townsend your a fcking tw@t'' though :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:40 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The most funniest thing Ive found out on here during the Roy Era is Lakes, just like his ITK bullsh!t over the yanks he wanted Rafa sacked when we won the CL in 2005, yet forgives the owl HAHAHAHA cause hes english feck off Lakes you bullshitter, you say you work in anger management so why do you make people angry and suss you out for the bullsh!tter you are.

The only friends roy has are southern and in the tabloids you fit the bill alright of a southerner reading tabloids and believeing it !!!

feck off

point one. i can ot make anyone angy, you can only make yourself angry....we base our anger triggers on our own views.

point two

i dont read our buy tabloids

bullsh!tter ?? sorry if thats how you feel about me.

maybe onday we will meet at a game and you might get to know me better as i dont wish for you to feel that way about mebut theres not much i can do.

bit taken back by your post as i have agrred with most of what you have posted today apart from that i feel we also need a new team.

and why bring me living the south  into it, been to more liverpool games over the years than i can count?

Point one: :censored:

So if someone was insulting u 2 the point u got angry and hit them. They're completely innocent?

lol no if you hit themyou are inthe wrong, but say you dont like being called a kid, and whenyou do that hurts your feelngs, tis leads to a feeling of anger and rage, then there is a chance you might ended up hittin them, butif you can thinkto yourself, "how silly him calling me a kid, its clear he has a problem" then you dnt get angry, and you dont get sent to me or go to prison.

last year i had 450 learners sent to me by the police for doing just such things, hitting out after being called names.....of a lot of them hitout with blades and brickes and guns butyou know what i am sayinging.

Mate i was thinking more if someone was calling u a :censored: :censored: insulting a family member somebody drunk just looking 4 a fight with anyone etc. Im sorry thiers no smoke without fire u could have the atience of a saint but everyones got a limit. To suggest other people cant make u agry is ridiculous.

no, again, if you can just think to yourself, "he is a drunk and i am better than him, it dont matter what he says" you will not get so angery that you hit him.

its all to do with changing your hot thoughts, if you can change it from, i am going to hhht im, to , he having a bad day. there is a high chance your anger will not rise.

anger is not wrong, but the way we show it can be.

i get many that are sent to me that will just go to a pub for a fight, why? well they get a rush from it, they have to find a new way of getting that rush.

when we go into rage its just baby anger, the same anger that you show whenyou are a baby, we dont grow ut of it, we justuse strong words orhit harder.

yes and i tell the men tha are 4 times the size of me they are acting like babies..no i have not been hi by any of them yet lol

but they do tend to come upto me in th street and hug me and thank me as they have chnged and can see there kids again or are back with their wifes.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:43 am

red till i die!! wrote:nothing new, happend all the time last year

Some proof please . Or more speculation from the media forum[/quote]
er ask a few players that left......even more so the one that was a good player but had a bust up and said a few things about rafa and then was left out of the tem untill he was sold.[/quote]
Do you mean Reira who smacked a youth playerand was rightly dumped for that but was at training ground . So who were the other players and when did they tell you there was bust ups . It's more rubbish from you lakes[/quote]
yes mate him,ask JC why he and steve walked out onto he pitch 5min before the start of half time once last yer, ask who sammy pull JC off of.

askd Torres who the player was that called Rafa a name after Tores was subbed.

most of the links are in the Times on line and should be easy still to find but much etter oming from he playrs themselves.

as ihave said, the newooks the player bring out oncethey have left this club willbe a greatread, and it willleave som veryread faced fans.

now i am off to se us winte crickert......on sky that is, i amnot just about tojump on a plane lol[/quote]
why dont you just state what you 'know' rather than posting cryptic sh!te.

Just a thought like  :D[/quote]
lol :laugh:[/quote]
no point, igave others the chance to get to know me and  meet last year and only a few took me up n the offer, they are the ones that no i dont bs.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 am

Worst thing for me waking up this morning and seeing the result is im no longer surprised and I dont even feel the same sort  pain over that result we had been reduced to such mediocrity now.

In 33 years of supporting Pool even during the 90s I never had that feeling.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crim cram » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Dundalk wrote:In all fairness we can all try on here to be friends again because Rafa and Roy will be gone

Surely we can ll get behind the new manager whoever it is

Thats possible.....isnt it??  ???

We can try.

I will admit its now time he left. I wanted to see him given time to buy players this month and see what happens, but it looks like he is not going to bring anything new to the table. In fact, what he has brought so far looks very similar to what we have seen for a while.

I wont hold my hands up and say I was wrong to support him. He is Liverpool manager, whoever is chosen for that role deserves the chance to make a go of it.

As supporters, I feel we have all let ourselves down. In showing patience to Roy, we have used Rafa as a scapegoat in our arguments. And that is wrong. Rafa was brilliant at the start for this club, however for me at least, his rapport with the players he prefers cost us, and we are still suffering from it.

And vice versa, most never gave Roy a chance from day one.

But we do need to put behind the squabbles, the resentment and admit the club is what we care about. Whoever comes in next has such a big job on his hand that he should be given all the support we can muster, even if it is Martin O'Neill,  and create a unity from day one.

Good post, I wanted Roy to succeed and after the Arsenal match, it looked like he might be able to do something.  That 1-1 draw proved a high water mark.  Its right and proper to give the manager time and support him, but in the face of the absolute sh!te on the pitch, something's gotta give.  The players don't look interested, the fans seem to be of one voice - Roy Out - I think we can do better than MON, but like you ,I'll support him if he comes in.  I just prey to God that there's someone at the club who has a footballing brain so we can have a successful manager and get the club back on track.
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games