BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm

heimdall wrote:Thanks Toffee, I make a nice plesant joke and you go on the attack again with personal insults, I'm assuming you are posting as Number 9 as I certainly wasn't addressing him.

Anyway I'm not allowed to discuss my cards, wasn't aware you guys were either.

Well Im telling you now you are not an LFC fan..in fact if you were not such a wa'nker and had got yerself a name for being such an absolute fool......you would probably be supporting Bolton.................Morton Gamst Pedersen??? YOU ABSOLUTE W'ANKER AND IMBRED KUNT....Get the :censored: off our site this is an LFC forum!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm

heimdall wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
heimdall wrote:Thanks Toffee, I make a nice plesant joke and you go on the attack again with personal insults, I'm assuming you are posting as Number 9 as I certainly wasn't addressing him.

Mate i swear i'm not number 9? FFS you're getting paranoid.

Is it any wonder when a member of this forum comes into a thread and starts attacking me for no apparent reason? i mean WTF, why is this kind of bullying behaviour allowed?

Its either admit that we may need to change the manager or pick on Heimdall. Most people choose you mate.    :D
account deleted by request

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm

The_Rock wrote:Don't care about the changes that weren't made. I'm just sick of the same negative shitty tactics being employed by Benitez. We didn't press Blackburn at all in the first half. We can't even pass the ball out of our own half most times.

What's the plan, where's the direction? Been saying this for ages now, but his sixth year now, and we've still no style we can call our own. Laughable. He can get sacked tomorrow for all i :censored: care tbh. I'd rather take the gamble on someone new than watch us wallow in this mire of shitness.

But we're stuck with him for the foreseeable, so just have to grin and bear it i suppose.

Exactly there is never a plan B, there is never an ability to adapt. I am genuinly bemused when Rafa is described as a tactical genius.
heimdall

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Well Im telling you now you are not an LFC fan..in fact if you were not such a wa'nker and had got yerself a name for being such an absolute fool......you would probably be supporting Bolton.................Morton Gamst Pedersen??? YOU ABSOLUTE W'ANKER AND IMBRED KUNT....Get the :censored: off our site this is an LFC forum!

Card for number 9............. He is doing an awesome lando impression.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Calm down mate , before you get carded its not worth it
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheLad » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Calm down mate, getting tired of this kind of language. Aren't any mods around here?
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby shanklygates » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 pm

im also in a position now were i actually want us to lose games, our season is over and the more games we lose the more nails in rafa's coffin.
shanklygates

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Number 9 wrote:

inbred? You don't even know me? I have clearly done something to upset you but I have absolutely no idea what it is, can anybody shed some light on this please. I fear I won't get any sense out of Number9 today.

BTW Morten Gamst Pederson plays for Blackburn, not Bolton. I'm not quite sure what he's done to incur your wrath either though.  ???
heimdall

Postby TheLad » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:26 pm

shanklygates wrote:im also in a position now were i actually want us to lose games, our season is over and the more games we lose the more nails in rafa's coffin.

That's the spirit, a true fan.
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:28 pm

TheLad wrote:
shanklygates wrote:im also in a position now were i actually want us to lose games, our season is over and the more games we lose the more nails in rafa's coffin.

That's the spirit, a true fan.

:D  But it is getting to that point though isn't it where a lot of fanf just want anything to happen so that we can replace Rafa. I have a bad feeling though that whatever may happen to the team he won't be replaced, at least not untill the end of the season so we have to get behind the team, NOT the manager.
heimdall

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Benitez's mumbling post-match interview.

1)We created a lot of chances
2)The strikers should score when they get chances
3)We hit the bar
4)Sometimes a draw away from home is a good result
5)We played well and a clean sheet is a bonus

Take your pick which ones' he will utter later....

:wwww
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanklygates » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 pm

i am a true fan but im getting sick of watching :censored: week in week out, all this we have turned the corner :censored: after a fine win against man u, even against everton we were shocking, but truth of the matter is i cant stand benitez, this squad is now full of second rate players with no desire, incapable of putting a run together, boring football, tell me how rafa is any different than GH right now
shanklygates

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:30 pm

heimdall wrote:inbred? You don't even know me? I have clearly done something to upset you but I have absolutely no idea what it is, can anybody shed some light on this please. I fear I won't get any sense out of Number9 today.

BTW Morten Gamst Pederson plays for Blackburn, not Bolton. I'm not quite sure what he's done to incur your wrath either though.  ???

Ignore him dude........

He should be carded for his outburst (seeing how cards are given out for trival stuff in the last few days).

If he isn't carded....something wrong with this forum.
Last edited by The_Rock on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
s@int wrote:
Keris wrote:And we are playing Arsenal next?

:no  :(

The players will be up for that game, so we might get a result.

i hope we lose. in fact, i hope we lose to chelsea too. they need the points more then we do. those 2 teams are the only ones who can stop the scums from getting #19..and if they do get #19 before us, we'll never hear the end of it.

You hope we lose? You call yourself a Liverpool supporter? Do one!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

The_Rock wrote:Benitez's mumbling post-match interview.

1)We created a lot of chances
2)The strikers should score when they get chances
3)We hit the bar
4)Sometimes a draw away from home is a good result
5)We played well and a clean sheet is a bonus

Take your pick which ones' he will utter later....

:wwww

I just seen his interview on Sky and that was nearly word for word   :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games