BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby shanklygates » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:43 pm

el zhar or aquaman = no contest
shanklygates

Postby Effes » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Number 9 wrote:
heimdall wrote:Thanks Toffee, I make a nice plesant joke and you go on the attack again with personal insults, I'm assuming you are posting as Number 9 as I certainly wasn't addressing him.

Anyway I'm not allowed to discuss my cards, wasn't aware you guys were either.

Well Im telling you now you are not an LFC fan..in fact if you were not such a wa'nker and had got yerself a name for being such an absolute fool......you would probably be supporting Bolton.................Morton Gamst Pedersen??? YOU ABSOLUTE W'ANKER AND IMBRED KUNT....Get the :censored: off our site this is an LFC forum!

Out of order.

Idiot.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:Anelka Chelsea 1-0.

Good job we never signed him eh?
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 pm

I think it's an own goal else Masch's goal versus Everton should be his.
shawnk

Postby Dundalk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Own goal

Adebayor
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:46 pm

You lot can argue all day and night on here, it wont change a thing Im afraid, so its a waste of time.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Emerald Red wrote:If a picture paints a thousand words, then I shall sum up this thread, some of it's posts, and today's match with a single image.

ER - you come on to every game thread after the match and say the
(more or less) same thing every time.
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:47 pm

shawnk wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Only caught the second half which I thought was pretty mediocre stuff all round.....

Wait until you see the replay for first half, it's worse.

Sad but very true
account deleted by request

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Yeah....lets make this a chelsea thread now........ (seeing how someone wants to post their score in a LFC match thread)

We need them to win so that this draw won't look so bad...  :Oo:
Last edited by The_Rock on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Effes wrote:

Yeah RAFA OUT !!!!  :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:You lot can argue all day and night on here, it wont change a thing Im afraid, so its a waste of time.

:nod  :nod

YANKS OUT!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:You lot can argue all day and night on here, it wont change a thing Im afraid, so its a waste of time.

:nod  :nod

YANKS OUT!!

:nod  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Effes wrote:

Yeah RAFA OUT !!!!  :glare:

Err, I was referring to Houllier deciding not to sign him
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:50 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:oh look Emerald Red is here. so tell me superfan, would you rather see the scums win #19 by beating Chelsea by 1 or 2 points or would you rather see Chelsea win it at the expense of us losing against them?

Who gives a flying bollox if they take over our record? Records are there to be broken, and nothing is forever. This club will exist well beyond my years, but never will I ever advocate or wish for the team to be beaten simply out of some kind of morbid or childish notion that our rivals will not catch or break a stupid record. We've got all the time in the world to take that back so long as the club exists. If you, or anyone else, thinks that it's acceptable to wish defeat on the team for those daft reasons, then you are a w@nker and not a supporter of LFC at all. In fact, you are an enemy of it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:oh look Emerald Red is here. so tell me superfan, would you rather see the scums win #19 by beating Chelsea by 1 or 2 points or would you rather see Chelsea win it at the expense of us losing against them?

Who gives a flying bollox if they take over our record? Records are there to be broken, and nothing is forever. This club will exist well beyond my years, but never will I ever advocate or wish for the team to be beaten simply out of some kind of morbid or childish notion that our rivals will not catch or break a stupid record. We've got all the time in the world to take that back so long as the club exists. If you, or anyone else, thinks that it's acceptable to wish defeat on the team for those daft reasons, then you are a w@nker and not a supporter of LFC at all. In fact, you are an enemy of it.

Err I care mate, you might be ok over in the Emerald Isles, but I live near Manchester and I don't want to see happy smiling faces at the end of the season, I want to see miserable b@stards just like we will be.
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games