Who will you transfer list? - For the january transfer window

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:15 am

Wow, I wish!  Nice editing though. :D
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:31 am

maguskwt wrote:I would transfer list / sell Carson, Voronin, Crouch...

would like to try to buy van der Vaart from Hamburg and Philipe Mexes from AS Roma

good players but rafa won't look at van der vart , maybe at mexes who rmb snubbed us one year to go to roma?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:36 am

teamleader1 wrote:Torres was known in spain for his assists as well as his goals, Anelka is also a team player, I dont remember him being selfish when we had him on loan,
and as for who feeds who in the 1st & 2nd striker roles, isnte that what the MF players do?
a Torres/Anelka partnership would revel in the service from our MF,
Would Anelka choose Chelsea over us?
Not a chance, hes stated many times that LFC is the best club hes ever been at, and how he would love to return one day
Hes perfect for us, and could just help bring us the title this season.

now its up to rafa to make a bid , if he can get the cash from off loading and if chelsea have not signed him faster then us in the transfer window , 10 mill , for a quality player is not alot , hopefully
we will get him
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:38 am

s@int wrote:I honestly can't see us going for Richards as he would cost around £20million. Our new owners nearly burst a blood vessel paying that much for a top striker (Torres), imagine asking them to pay so much for a fullback/CB :D

all they gave us was abt 20 mill , 40 mill is what we spent but the other 20 mill we got it from the sale of our players , cheap yanks , just sell us and get it over and done with
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:40 am

zirgoz wrote:GUYS!!! LATEST...

...PHOTOSHOP ARTWORK BY ME  :D

:D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:16 am

s@int wrote:I honestly can't see us going for Richards as he would cost around £20million. Our new owners nearly burst a blood vessel paying that much for a top striker (Torres), imagine asking them to pay so much for a fullback/CB :D

city wont sell him unlike our owners they got one that is investing , he is making the team better i dont think he will let go of one of his best players.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zirgoz » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:19 am

Let's have a laugh... or a shocker   :D

zirgoz

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:47 am

zirgoz wrote:Let's have a laugh... or a shocker   :D

i was just sick on my shoe's you owe me new pair of shoe's !

:rasp
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zirgoz » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:10 am

LegBarnes wrote:
zirgoz wrote:Let's have a laugh... or a shocker   :D

i was just sick on my shoe's you owe me new pair of shoe's !

:rasp

Sorry man, I'll make up for it, I'm gonna do somethin that will make you wet in your pants... just wait.
zirgoz

Postby zirgoz » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:21 am

this wil wet your pants!

zirgoz

Postby Seano Kop » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:54 am

I'd get rid of Sissoko for sure, and Voronin was free and isn't doing an woeful lot to deserve a spot.

Maybe ditch Riise for a bid for Ramos? Fk I want Ramos.

Zirgoz, PS us a pic with Ramos! :)
Seano Kop

Postby skatesy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 am

WITHOUT A DOUBT,

Sissoko and Riise.
skatesy

Postby saetiakidLFC » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:40 pm

How much would Real ask for Sergio Ramos? Isnt he like best friends with nando? Could improve his game (not that it needs improving) having a close friend playing with him.
saetiakidLFC

Postby ivor_the_injun » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:57 pm

saetiakidLFC wrote:A second striker that is nearer to the quality of Torres, he makes Crouch and Voronin and kuyt look rubbish. A fast pacey winger who not only cuts in through the centre and take it past people but can whip quality balls into the box. A CB a strong player, young and fast!

OUT:
Sissoko - We simply dont need him and i dont think staying at Liverpool would do his carrer or are tittle chances any good.
Voronin - Hasnt settled, i know its early and he could turn around and be fantastic player but we need someone now!
Crouch - Unfair that he isnt being played and from an england supporter he needs football.
Kuyt - I love Dirk Kuyt but he dsnt score enough goals. Rather Voronon/Crouch go before him though.
Carson - Looks likely to happen anyway.

-

IN:
Pandev - Fast and skillfull i cant see him feeding any balls in to other forward players but thats what the midfileds for!
Silva - Ticks all the right boxes for me, fast, good shot and brilliant cross.
Miccah Richards - Would be brilliant at the club, good in wide areas and centeral.
Anelka - His form for bolton this season has been brilliant and Bolton arent the best side as of lately so imagine him infront of the best midfield in England would be amazing.

Christ almighty - it's already clear that money's tight, and yet we have posters looking for £50-£60m+ worth of signings.  :laugh:
ivor_the_injun

Postby ivor_the_injun » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:02 pm

skatesy wrote:WITHOUT A DOUBT,

Sissoko and Riise.

Sissoko should, in theory, leave as he's clearly the weakest in a long list of central midfielders. He's a Rafa favourite though, so I think it's far from a given that he would be sold.

Riise is a very good player that has been playing way, way below his best this season. He has always been average defensively, and he just hasn't clicked going forward this season at all. I'd personally keep him on the books, and I suspect Rafa will do just that, particularly when you bear in mind how often he's played this season along that left hand side.

Like him or don't, he's never injured playing along a side of the pitch where everybody else has been injured for us in recent years.

So in other words, I'd place a lot of doubt against your two choices.
ivor_the_injun

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion