Resurrected Player Ratings, last match.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Mignolet - 8 - saved our ***** again, definitely MOTM
Clyne - 6
Skrtel - 5 - had some pretty awful moments. He's never been suited to holding a high line. If he keeps this up he might even be dropped
Sakho - 7.5 - the ovation by the traveling fans at the end said it all. Great defending and distribution of the ball
Moreno - 5 - High energy and ethusiasam but I'm sorry, the kid has no brain. Stu was right about him
Lucas - 6.5 - did his usual stuff, covered the back line well, had some solid tackles and interceptions, but as yakka said, sloppy in possession at times
Can - 6 - I see a lot of praise for him but tbh I thought it was an average performance. Glad he's finally in midfield rather than in defence though
Milner - 6
Lallana - 6
Coutinho - 6
Origi - 6 - I didn't think he was that bad. Although he's obviously not a great finisher, his overall game was good. Distribution to him was awful as well

Subs:
Allen - N/A
Ibe - N/A
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:43 am

Mignolet - 8 - Great Game ,MotM performance with some world-class saves
Clyne - 7 - Had his best game in a red shirt ,looked much more active.
Skrtel - 4 - Poor game ,almost cost us the game if it wasn't for Mignolet ,His thinking was much slower then usual.
Sakho - 8 - Great Game ,his ability to control and pass forward ,so composed and accurate. Top performance. (To think Lovern we preferred over him  :help  )
Moreno - 5 - Looked pretty shaky and with some mental/football smarts mistakes which on another day could have cost us.
Lucas - 6 - Did Ok ,but again nothing to offer going forward.
Can - 6 - Ok ,still a mystery ,High energy football but with same mental mistakes. Verdict on him still open.
Milner - 6  - While heavy on the ball and a bit slow to react he is a fighter ,really hard to play against him.
Lallana - 7 - Run his socks off ,the most active on the field ,he will be one of Klopp top players.
Coutinho - 6 - Every time he has the ball their is a promise of something good to come but wasn't felt enough.
Origi - 6 - Thought he had a decent game ,had 2 good opportunities to score (one hit the bar the other from a difficult angle) ,looked pretty good on the wide role but doesn't look like a top finisher.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:13 am

Here goes:

MINGOLET - 7 - Made some top saves; earned his wages.
CLYNE - 5 -        Defends well but needs to start offering a bit more going forward. Doesnt help when the options ahead/beside him are Milner, Lucas, Can, etc.
SKRTEL - 5 -      Didnt look very comfortable with the slightly more rushed approach. Decent overall.
SAKHO - 7 -      The best CB at the club and he needs to build on this display.
MORENO - 5 -    Another one who seemed to lose all composure when things got a bit frantic. I can see him recovering and adjusting in the next few games 
LUCAS - 6 -     Decent enough without the ball, a bit sloppy with possession. He also needs to be a bit more careful on the tackle if he is to keep his place in the starting 11.
MILNER - 6 -      The setup and style allowed him to do what he does best. He ran and ran, in all directions.
CAN - 6 -           I gave all 3 CMs a 6 because of the amount of work they put in. I thought they struggled on the ball but seemed to press well enough to stop Tottenham building up play in many occasions. With better players (or more in-form players) ahead of them we could have won it.
LALLANA - 7 -    Best player on the ball and matched the rest for effort.
COUTINHO - 5 -  Second disappointing game in a row. I thought he'd be one of few to maintain his game at the higher tempo and against a side that presses very well. I was wrong.
ORIGI - 6 -         A 6 for effort from me. He pressed, tried (and failed half the time) to hold the ball up, and never seemed to stop. Doesnt have what it takes to consistently start but you know what you get with him.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:33 am

MIGNOLET - 9 - yes i gave him a 9, some outstanding saves, one dodgy kicking moment cost him a 10
CLYNE - 7 - Clyne did fine
SKRTEL - 7 - some good headers in opposition box, could have scored but still very shaky at the back
SAKHO - 8 - our best centre back full stop
MORENO - 6 - did ok, but would have like to have seen more cavalier approach from him
LUCAS -  6 - no comment
MILNER - 7 - thought he looked much much better on the right
CAN - 7 - a better match for him, apart from his usual game was nice to see a couple of sublime flicks
LALLANA - 7 - best game from him in a while, played well but no real end product
COUTINHO - 6 - very quiet game by his standards, seems to have quickly adapted the press press press regime
ORIGI - 6 - did ok at leading the line, nowhere near the finished article, but he is only 20 and time will tell, i hope it works out for him here
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:04 pm

MIGNOLET- 7 showed again that he is in the top 3 for reflexes and important saves
CLYNE - 5 still has to do more with his attacking play and be more confident in defence
SKRTEL - 4 too hesitant which made others nervous. Did ok but had touches of Lovren about him at times
SAKHO - 8 immense! Solid and dependable, but sometimes has me looking through my fingers at some of the things he does
MORENO - 4 has to learn how to defend properly and stop turning his back like a sh'ithouse
LUCAS - 5 at least hes not getting any worse
MILNER - 3 yet another shocker where he gave the ball away time and again and threw silly tackles in for no reason. Why is he on corners??
CAN - 6 Definitely growing in strength and confidence. He will be a class player soon
LALLANA - 5 ineffectual and weak. Seems to run down blind alleys and often makes the wrong decision
COUTINHO - 5 the game passed him by. Maybe he needs a rest?
ORIGI - 4 lead the line and some good hold up play. Not premiership standard, but would definitely shine in the championship

Overall we did enough to gain a valuable point, but Special K deffo has his work cut out
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:11 pm

MIGNOLET -  8 Looks quality when he's given that kind of protection   
CLYNE - 6 - Solid defensive performance ,but his strengths are being curtailed
SKRTEL - 5 - looked the most uncomfortable with this style of play ,I don't think he has the speed of thought to adapt. 
SAKHO - 8 - Monstrous performance ,and covered Skrtels carelessness
MORENO - 6 - Similar to Clyne ,but needs to release the ball a lot sooner ,inviting tackles is something Klopp will have to iron out of his game.
LUCAS - 7 - Another intelligent and composed performance ,and dare I say Captains display .
MILNER - 5 -I cant believe he's our Captain ,and Until yesterday I didn't fully realise how inadequate he actually is ,this system exposed his weaknesses . 
CAN - 8 - A little headstrong ,but dragged everyone along with him in terms of effort ,still young and still raw but the potential to be extraordinary is there. 
LALLANA - 8 -I thought Adam suited this system ,and he was definitely our most inventive ,linked well with Origi .
COUTINHO - 5  Coutinho likes to have time on the ball ,when he's squeezed his decisions are rash and often ill-judged. 
ORIGI - 6 - Some lovely touches and showed enough to suggest there's a player Klopp can motivate .

Ibe - 6 From what I seen from his brief appearance this position will better suit his directness.
Allen 6 Thought he done well in the sparse time afforded ,and fashioned an opportunity right at the end for Origi

Klopp -8 He done exactly what he promised, and made us look far more capable ,and we don't roll over anymore ! Liverpool will be extremely difficult opposition for anyone this season ,and when the likes of Benteke ,Sturridge ,Firmino  return next week ,Klopp could have us all dreaming in unison.
He laid down his most important marker yesterday  ,and that is even with only three days with the players he can fashion a spirit ,and a  team that no opponent will relish playing against !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SkippyRed » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Mignolet - 8 - Would have given him a 9, but his first touch puts him under pressure. Was definitely man of the match.
Clyne - 6.5 - after a solid start to the season he is fading away a bit. Hopefully he lefts in the coming week.
Skrtel - 5.5 - no idea how he got 3 bonus points in FPL. He was average. Sure, he held Kane, but Kane is Sh*t this year.
Sakho - 7 - some good, and some bad, but you you get that with him. Provided leadership at the back.
Moreno - 6 - covered a lot of unnecessary ground, really has no idea about defensive positioning, but provided a nice spark in attack.
Lucas - 7 - more solid game from lucas, but as i have said in his thread, won't have the legs for week in, week out pressing.
Can - 7.5 - thought he was good in the midfield, the kid is such a competitor. Good to see him in his natural position.
Milner - 4 - woeful. Really disappointed in him.
Lallana - 6.5 - thought it was a better game from Adam. Worked his ***** off.
Coutinho - 5.5 - form slump
Origi - 6 - passes to him were *****, but he did ok. Needs to learn about hold up play.

Subs

Ibe - 5
Allen - 5
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:27 pm

LIVERPOOL V RUBIN KAZAN

MINGOLET - 6 goal wasn't his fault, did okay otherwise
CLYNE - 4 caught wrong side for their goal, tried to be more progressive today but still not convinced about his ability on the ball
SAKHO - 7 should be the captain imo, by the sounds of it the crowd think so too
SKRTEL - 5 did okay
MORENO - 5 as above
MILNER - 5 the fella works hard I'll give him that but he just lacks quality, he's a bit one paced these days too.
CAN - 6 gets an extra mark for the goal, did okay
ALLEN - 5 no worse than any of the other mids
COUTINHO - 5 he hasn't been the same since those Barca stories started
LALLANA - 7 probably our brightest attacking player on the night, for all his neat footwork though he lacks end product
ORIGI - 5 he was quiet tonight I thought
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:50 am

MINGOLET - 5 Alright but slow distribution.
CLYNE - 4 main fault for their goal
SAKHO - 6 best player on show
SKRTEL - 5 solid enough for the most of it but needs to be more vocal
MORENO - 5 average and poor deliveries
MILNER - 5 plodder absolute plodder and I'd rather a washed up stevie who can actually influence a game
CAN - 5 Scored but poor in the grand scheme of things
ALLEN - 5 Water carrier and its only 350ml at a time
COUTINHO - 5 Get yourself off to specsavers lad
LALLANA - 5 Probably looked our biggest threat but wasted most of them as well. Don't think any of his corners beat the first man.
ORIGI - 5 Poor game littered with far too many instances of terrible control and decision making.

LUCAS - 5 kept it tidy but never likely to change the game.
BENTEKE - 5 Needs minutes
FIRMINO - 5 also needs minutes

Thought the subs gave us a little lift in the final 3rd but we were just so bang average it was painful to watch. We will need to seriously lift it for so'ton or we will get nothing.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby SkippyRed » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:52 am

Migs - 6.5 - Solid without being spectacular
Clyne - 5 - poor game from him
Skrtle - 5 - poor game again
Sakho - 9 - GOD DAMN BEAST
Moreno - 5 -meh
Can - 8 - Solid, solid game. Will thrive under Klopp
Allen - 5.5 - wasn't too bad but doesnt offer anything
Milner - 4 - Needs to be binned
Coutinho - 5.5 - form slump continues
Lallana - 6 - Decent, works hard. Needs to work on his passing and playing with his head up
Origi - 5 - very very raw

Lucas - 6.5 - breaks the play up well, can't shoot, should shoot
Fimino - 6 - rusty as hell but will be a player under Klopp
Benteke - 6 - Unlucky as hell off the woodwork, should have done better off Clynes cross
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:04 am

MINGOLET - 6 Easy game for him with one good save
CLYNE - 5 Lost his man on  the goal but again much more active under Klopp.
SAKHO - 6 Good Game
SKRTEL - 5 Ok
MORENO - 4 Not sure what this lad does.
MILNER - 4 Going through the motions
CAN - 4 Yes scored but again erratic and confused.
ALLEN - 4 Same as the rest of the MF going through the motions
COUTINHO - 5 Another impact less game.
LALLANA - 5 Spends a lot of energy but god knows where.
ORIGI - 4 Nothing

LUCAS - 5 Nothing
BENTEKE - 5 Rusty - had a great chance. Not sure this should be our leading striker.
FIRMINO - 4 Rusty and Slow

The whole team looked out of ideas ,out of focus ,very nervous. Thought Klopp didn't get the Subs Right. Why Lucas In? Why Coutinho Out?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:17 am

MINGOLET - 7 - continued his good form, one very good save, just know there is a clanger waiting to happen
CLYNE - 5 - possibly his worst game for us so far, was at fault for their goal
SAKHO - 9 - captain
SKRTEL - 6 - ok
MORENO - 6 - our corner taking is awful, i would like to see this lad take over for a while
MILNER - 6 - why oh why did he keep cutting back inside and clipping the ball in
CAN - 7 - worked hard, took his goal well, still not sure what he will be position wise but better than the others we have in cm
ALLEN -  4 - is he still here
COUTINHO - 5 - not his best game
LALLANA - 6 - tried and tried, not his night though
ORIGI - 5 - a boy playing with men, yes he is young, but not now nor in 5 years time do i think he will be good enough for me, more than happy to be proved wrong
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:19 am

Mignolet - 6 - good
Clyne - 5 - up and down performance, occasionally very good and other times poor
Skrtle - 5 - average
Sakho - 7 - one of our better performers
Moreno - 5.5 - did ok
Can - 7 - did well
Allen - 5 -average
Milner - 5 - average
Coutinho - 6 - good but below what he's capable of
Lallana - 7 - showed more class than the rest of the team combined, ran his socks off, if he keeps it up think he'll be a nailed on starter under Klopp
Origi - 4 - Not yet ready for the step up required

Lucas - 6 - good
Fimino - 5 - disappointing, still waiting to see his contribution match his price tag
Benteke - 5 - Maybe it's just a bit of rustiness but he should have done better

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 am

easy to rate this game

MIGNOLET 9

rest of team 5.5
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Tottenham vs. Liverpool player's average (by 9 voters):

Mignolet – 7.9