LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Tuesday 3rd march - 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:36 am

Raffmaker wrote:
Ciggy wrote:"Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

look what mascharano does overall. he can tackle a bit, defend and lay it off side to side! thats his limit! what will we get from that! ???? ??????

He's garbage overall. look tonight when he went forward.. he had a couple of very good shots.  he cant even hit the target! 50k a week for a player who cant shoot straight?

why dont we employ Rab C Nesbitt then to do it?

Maschaerano is totally overated. He offers nothing going forward and is more or less ineffective. He is No Kaka By any shot of the imagination and you are all fooled.

Garbage

Good lord see what I mean totally clueless  :kungfu:

explain please??

i just want to see you embarass yourself in front of the whole of the interent and worldwide viewers LFc fans of the forums.

Otherwise pal, stay a little silent..

when you have an argument please produce![/quote]
your the one whose embarresed yourself lad by saying Masherano is SH.ITE an comparing him to Kaka absolute joke
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 am

I don't know I thought we played a bit better than most are giving us credit for. I actually felt that before the match it was potentially a huge banana skin, flattish atmosphere and the first match since the title race was just about officially declared over. Gerrard looked about 70% to me (tops) and Torres was injured, so it was never going to be easy.

Yes we grinded it a bit, but that lot got a draw at the Emirates and were only denied by last seconds Vidic goal at Old Trafford. It was comfortable enough in the end, and though we won't be making DVD's of it it was an alright performance I thought.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 am

bigmick wrote:I don't know I thought we played a bit better than most are giving us credit for. I actually felt that before the match it was potentially a huge banana skin, flattish atmosphere and the first match since the title race was just about officially declared over. Gerrard looked about 70% to me (tops) and Torres was injured, so it was never going to be easy.

Yes we grinded it a bit, but that lot got a draw at the Emirates and were only denied by last seconds Vidic goal at Old Trafford. It was comfortable enough in the end, and though we won't be making DVD's of it it was an alright performance I thought.

A very fair  Assesment Mick  :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raffmaker » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Raffmaker wrote:
Ciggy wrote:"Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

look what mascharano does overall. he can tackle a bit, defend and lay it off side to side! thats his limit! what will we get from that! ???? ??????

He's garbage overall. look tonight when he went forward.. he had a couple of very good shots.  he cant even hit the target! 50k a week for a player who cant shoot straight?

why dont we employ Rab C Nesbitt then to do it?

Maschaerano is totally overated. He offers nothing going forward and is more or less ineffective. He is No Kaka By any shot of the imagination and you are all fooled.

Garbage

Good lord see what I mean totally clueless  :kungfu:

explain please??

i just want to see you embarass yourself in front of the whole of the interent and worldwide viewers LFc fans of the forums.

Otherwise pal, stay a little silent..

when you have an argument please produce!

your the one whose embarresed yourself lad by saying Masherano is SH.ITE an comparing him to Kaka absolute joke[/quote]
No my point was, comparing him to Kaka as a midfielder is  total JOKE! Coz thats what mascharano is.!

He's rubbish, does not control, dominate, or infulence like a stevie G in the midfielder area.

The way you find these players out, is when we play the kind of Kack teams like SUnderland etc, and you can juat see in the play that MAcherano is horribly out of his depth and offers NOTHING! in terms of control or attack! he's a coward and a pus*y!

Any LFc fan with any degree of knowledge can only argue!

otherwise stay quiet. this will get messi !

Sold immediately!

He offers nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

prove me wrong.
Raffmaker

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:46 am

One thing I noticed is N'gog looks a bit awkward out there.  Even after he scored,  thought he had a pretty awkward celebration too.  Or so it looked like that through all the fuzzy pixels. :D
SupitsJonF

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:48 am

Raffmaker wrote:otherwise stay quiet. this will get messi !

prove me wrong.

Things will get messi?  I always thought it was spelt with a y, even Barce fans would find that statement cheesy.

And Liverpool 2 - 1 United
SupitsJonF

Postby JC_81 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:51 am

Raffmaker - Feck off back to your Manc forum mate.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raffmaker » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 am

john craig wrote:Raffmaker - Feck off back to your Manc forum mate.

and you back to your tranmere one. that is the club of LoSers??
Raffmaker

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:55 am

Raffmaker wrote:[No my point was, comparing him to Kaka as a midfielder is  total JOKE! Coz thats what mascharano is.!

He's rubbish, does not control, dominate, or infulence like a stevie G in the midfielder area.

The way you find these players out, is when we play the kind of Kack teams like SUnderland etc, and you can juat see in the play that MAcherano is horribly out of his depth and offers NOTHING! in terms of control or attack! he's a coward and a pus*y!

Sold immediately!

prove me wrong.

So now hes a coward an all,

Listen i said before i rate Masherano as one if not thee best DEFENSIVE midfielders in the world, an yes i maybe going over the top when i say this but he stands alongside Makelele at doing that job. That is the job he is paid to do ,Defend the midfield, Protect the back four , Break up the play, If he comes up with the odd goal . then bonus, He is a little warrier an im made up hes our warrier
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 am

Raffmaker - The point we are all trying to make is that Kaka is an attaking midifielder whos job is to create and score goals, while mashcerano is a defensive midfielder to help protect the back 4!
Without mashman, gerrard wouldn't have such a free role and would have to do alot more defending then he does at the moment.

The question you have got to ask yourself is, fair enough if we brought in kaka and played both kaka and gerrard in centre midfield as attacking midfidlers, would we have the balance? My answer is no.

Although if Kaka is an option i wouldn't say no Gafa :D
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 am

That's why Steve G is a world class player, because you don't find many steve G around the pitches of the world.

Anyhow, if you didn't discover football yesterday, you might realise that Liverpool's games in the pyramid of football are top games. There are thousands of other games around the world, but those of the premier league are top of top.

So, you could say that almost any premier player is not shíte, if you had seen a bit of lower category football.

Among the premier players, there are the top ones, and Mascherano, in his own role is one of the best. With the ball he's much more than accomplished. He's actually a top midfielder.

It's difficult to prove it, you see it, and you reckon it, just like you can see the sun as a circle.

Of course, as a top player, he plays in a top club. And he plays for Argentina. That means something, because that guy Carrick wouldn't ever dream of playing for Argentina or for Spain. If a journo tells you otherwise then he's lying or simply ignorant.

No, you don't discuss the colour of the shirt is red. It's red, and period. Similarly, Mascherano is quality and period. There are things not to be discussed as those things are obvious. If you don't see the quality in Mascherano, then choose another sport.

he's a coward and a pus*y!

This should be a card. It's much worse than insulting me. :D

No my point was, comparing him to Kaka as a midfielder is  total JOKE! Coz thats what mascharano is.!

Sold immediately!

prove me wrong.

Ban him.  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 am

Sabre wrote:

Ban him.  :D[/quote]
:bowdown