LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Tuesday 3rd march - 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Raffmaker » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

All I can say is.....Mourhino did it!...although he had the money, he bought the right players and won 2 prem titles in first two seasons! he bought the right players.

This summer , who do you think Rafa is gonna buy?

We dont even see any  youngsters coming through from the academey, like the likes of OWen and Gerrard. wheres the local talent? I bet there is loads! scousers know there footy!

why is N'gog + lucas gettig a game when they dont even know how to hold their own D*ck. never mind posession of a ball! look ln the local youth ranks for the answer!
Raffmaker

Postby Dalglish » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 am

Don't you just love forums for the wide range of opinion :p Sometimes you wonder if people have watched the same game ! :D

Rieera - Good Game ? ???

Best performance of the Season ? ???

Ngog - Good first touch ? ???

And thats from THIS page !

We were OK, no more than that against a poor Sunderland team who in truth could have been 1-0 up after 2 mins.

The 1st goal came from a mistimed header assist from Gerrard, the 2nd a big mistake from the keeper.

P.S. Lyns , I didn't hear any booing on the KOP when Lucas came on but agree that is it not the Liverpool way
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:28 am

Dalglish wrote:P.S. Lyns , I didn't hear any booing on the KOP when Lucas came on but agree that is it not the Liverpool way

Watch the repeat Ian it sounded like the whole ground, feckin terrible mate  :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:29 am

Dalglish wrote:Don't you just love forums for the wide range of opinion :p Sometimes you wonder if people have watched the same game ! :D

Rieera - Good Game ? ???

We were OK, no more than that against a poor Sunderland team who in truth could have been 1-0 up after 2 mins.

The 1st goal came from a mistimed header assist from Gerrard, the 2nd a big mistake from the keeper.

P.S. Lyns , I didn't hear any booing on the KOP when Lucas came on but agree that is it not the Liverpool way

What did you think of Masherano , meself i though he done an exelent job tbh , the lad can tackle an his engine never runs out. got up an down the pitch like a gooden, At one point he was even on the other side helpin Insua. Its a stop gap option for us thats all because i dont want to see him there two often as i still think he is one of the best defensive midfielder around ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ox5 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:29 am

thanks for the link :bowdown , we have to ask ourselves, is it the result, or the way we won tonight? ??? did not watch the game, as working as per usual, but kept track via 5live. good to see Ngog score, and Benny keeps on putting them away :nod
LFC 4EVA
*pm me if you have any spare home tickets for me and daugter!!*
ox5

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 am

ox5 wrote:

thanks for the link :bowdown , we have to ask ourselves, is it the result, or the way we won tonight? ??? did not watch the game, as working as per usual, but kept track via 5live. good to see Ngog score, and Benny keeps on putting them away :nod

What was Lakes sayin on five live :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:34 am

Dalglish wrote:We were OK, no more than that against a poor Sunderland team who in truth could have been 1-0 up after 2 mins.

Utd have played "OK" far too much this season for me to give a fuck about how we play when we bag 3 points. (1-0 wins, I think they had over 8 someone said?  Well, we have over 8 draws, imagine those being wins)

I think we're the only team in the prem that bitches when we win.
SupitsJonF

Postby ox5 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:35 am

not much really, it was live on sports xtra:( and i dont have that in the car:angry: we had regular updates as the chavs were on 5live, and they did not sound convincing at all, in fact pompey should have put a couple away before drogba scored.:(
LFC 4EVA
*pm me if you have any spare home tickets for me and daugter!!*
ox5

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 am

ox5 wrote:did not watch the game, as working as per usual, but kept track via 5live.

Your best mate is here his name is Lakes 5live,
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am

NANNY RED wrote:What did you think of Masherano , meself i though he done an exelent job tbh , the lad can tackle an his engine never runs out. got up an down the pitch like a gooden, At one point he was even on the other side helpin Insua. Its a stop gap option for us thats all because i dont want to see him there two often as i still think he is one of the best defensive midfielder around ,

Hi Nanny,

Monster Masch was great, although it took a while for me personally to adjust to seeing him at Right Back !  :D

I remember years back when Stevie G was breaking into the team and he played right back a couple of times most notably in the UEFA cup Final 2001.

With great players it don't much matter where they play , they always have an impact and Masca was deffo one of our top performers tonight.

I like Insua and although a bit raw should make the grade. I'm less certain about N'gog and El Zahar tbh.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:43 am

SupitsJonF wrote:
Dalglish wrote:We were OK, no more than that against a poor Sunderland team who in truth could have been 1-0 up after 2 mins.

Utd have played "OK" far too much this season for me to give a fuck about how we play when we bag 3 points. (1-0 wins, I think they had over 8 someone said?  Well, we have over 8 draws, imagine those being wins)

I think we're the only team in the prem that bitches when we win.

Tetchy aren't you  :D

Look at the goals again and you will realise I'm stating the facts about how the goals were scored.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 am

Dalglish wrote:I'm less certain about N'gog

yep raw and young.
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby meissler » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:46 am

Glad to see not scoring in the first half didn't come back to bite us.  What a great play by Gerrard on Ngog's goal.

meissler

Postby Raffmaker » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Don't you just love forums for the wide range of opinion :p Sometimes you wonder if people have watched the same game ! :D

Rieera - Good Game ? ???

What did you think of Masherano , meself i though he done an exelent job tbh , the lad can tackle an his engine never runs out. got up an down the pitch like a gooden, At one point he was even on the other side helpin Insua. Its a stop gap option for us thats all because i dont want to see him there two often as i still think he is one of the best defensive midfielder around ,

"Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

look what mascharano does overall. he can tackle a bit, defend and lay it off side to side! thats his limit! what will we get from that! ???? ??????

He's garbage overall. look tonight when he went forward.. he had a couple of very good shots.  he cant even hit the target! 50k a week for a player who cant shoot straight?

why dont we employ Rab C Nesbitt then to do it?

Maschaerano is totally overated. He offers nothing going forward and is more or less ineffective. He is No Kaka By any shot of the imagination and you are all fooled.

Garbage
Raffmaker

Postby puroresu » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 am

Ngog is useless and that goal doesnt change the fact he looks like a sunday league player.
puroresu

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion