LIVERPOOL VS SUNDERLAND - Tuesday 3rd march - 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 am

"Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

look what mascharano does overall. he can tackle a bit, defend and lay it off side to side! thats his limit! what will we get from that! ???? ??????

He's garbage overall. look tonight when he went forward.. he had a couple of very good shots.  he cant even hit the target! 50k a week for a player who cant shoot straight?

why dont we employ Rab C Nesbitt then to do it?

Maschaerano is totally overated. He offers nothing going forward and is more or less ineffective. He is No Kaka By any shot of the imagination and you are all fooled.

Garbage[/quote]
Good lord see what I mean totally clueless  :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 am

look what mascharano does overall. he can tackle a bit, defend and lay it off side to side! thats his limit! what will we get from that! ????

Come again  :O

:no
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 am

Raffmaker wrote:He's garbage overall. look tonight when he went forward.. he had a couple of very good shots.  he cant even hit the target! 50k a week for a player who cant shoot straight?

Maschaerano is totally overated. He offers nothing going forward and is more or less ineffective. He is No Kaka By any shot of the imagination and you are all fooled.

Garbage

I undertstand where your coming from.....sort of...

But last time i checked, Holding midfield players arn't really expected to have a good shot on them. His job is to protect the back 4 and i, aswel and many others believe he is one of the best if not the best around at doing that job.

You can't compare him with Kaka. They are two complelty different players.
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 am

Tonight was a decent performance.  We were up against a very limited sunderland side and it was decent.  Nothing more than that.
puroresu

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:58 am

["Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

look what mascharano does overall. he can tackle a bit, defend and lay it off side to side! thats his limit! what will we get from that! ???? ??????

He's garbage overall. look tonight when he went forward.. he had a couple of very good shots.  he cant even hit the target! 50k a week for a player who cant shoot straight?

Garbage[/quote]
ARE YOU HAVIN A LAUGH

The captain of Argentina is :censored:,e. im looking for Jeremy Beadle to pop out now, dont be :censored: stupid. Masherano is one if not thee best defensive midfielders in the world, Makalele was top class at the same job an i think Masherano is just about as good as him. an hes a baby an all

Are you really serious or are you on a wind up
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:59 am

Sabre wrote:
look what mascharano does overall. he can tackle a bit, defend and lay it off side to side! thats his limit! what will we get from that! ????

Well he knows his stuff be honest comparing Kaka to our Masch give him some credit of knowing some footballers names  :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 am

NANNY RED wrote:["Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

Garbage

ARE YOU HAVIN A LAUGH

The captain of Argentina is :censored:,e. im looking for Jeremy Beadle to pop out now, dont be :censored: stupid. Masherano is one if not thee best defensive midfielders in the world, Makalele was top class at the same job an i think Masherano is just about as good as him. an hes a baby an all

Are you really serious or are you on a wind up[/quote]
well my responce a couple of replys earlier was a little less graphic.... :D

But basically i feel the same way you do nanny  :)
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby europian-kings » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:02 am

Ciggy wrote:
Sabre wrote:

Well he knows his stuff be honest comparing Kaka to our Masch give him some credit of knowing some footballers names  :)

It's like comparing N'gog to Dossena....two great players in two completly different positions...right?  :D

nah fair play to n'gog though tonight i know he has had his stick but i was made up for him.
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:04 am

Dalglish wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
Dalglish wrote:We were OK, no more than that against a poor Sunderland team who in truth could have been 1-0 up after 2 mins.

The 1st goal came from a mistimed header assist from Gerrard, the 2nd a big mistake from the keeper.

Utd have played "OK" far too much this season for me to give a fuck about how we play when we bag 3 points. (1-0 wins, I think they had over 8 someone said?  Well, we have over 8 draws, imagine those being wins)

I think we're the only team in the prem that bitches when we win.

Tetchy aren't you  :D

Look at the goals again and you will realise I'm stating the facts about how the goals were scored.

But we still held lots of possession and had loads of shots.  People complained we weren't offensive enough, but we had player bombing forward plenty.  Sure, half of them can't score for :censored: but they were going forward none the less :D
SupitsJonF

Postby Dalglish » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 am

SupitsJonF wrote:But we still held lots of possession and had loads of shots.  People complained we weren't offensive enough, but we had player bombing forward plenty.  Sure, half of them can't score for :censored: but they were going forward none the less :D

You should consider a career in Politics with "spin" like that !  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:23 am

I thought we ground out the win, rather than created much with any sort of flowing football, but a win is a win. My worry is that we seem to be forced to grind out results every game rather than as a last option. We still don't create enough "genuine " openings, depending rather on hard work, pressure and "luck" rather than skillfully crafted goals. While our defence looks quite shaky once the reasurance of having two defensive midfield players infront of them is taken away.

A good win but we need to do much better if we are going to challenge Chelsea for second.
account deleted by request

Postby Raffmaker » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:29 am

Ciggy wrote:"Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

Garbage

Good lord see what I mean totally clueless  :kungfu:[/quote]
explain please??

i just want to see you embarass yourself in front of the whole of the interent and worldwide viewers LFc fans of the forums.

Otherwise pal, stay a little silent..

when you have an argument please produce!
Raffmaker

Postby Sabre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:31 am

Someone go to wikipedia, go to wum, and copy and paste the above post as an entry.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:33 am

Raffmaker wrote:
Ciggy wrote:"Defensive" Nanny and you hit it spot on!!

Garbage

Good lord see what I mean totally clueless  :kungfu:

explain please??

i just want to see you embarass yourself in front of the whole of the interent and worldwide viewers LFc fans of the forums.

Otherwise pal, stay a little silent..

when you have an argument please produce![/quote]
I don't think they have anything to be embaressed about.....

If anything you should be embaressed for comparing Mashcerano to Kaka...

I think thats what the argument they are getting at is....Kaka plays in a different position to mashman completly....
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:36 am

Sabre wrote:Someone go to wikipedia, go to wum, and copy and paste the above post as an entry.

Tried it but it came up with no results
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion