LIVERPOOL vs READING: 15/03/08 - 3pm - Build up and Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:57 pm

The_Rock wrote:Fulham 1 - Ever$hit 0

Not all yanks are :censored:.....  :p

All there is left to do is to thrash them at anfield....and that will be the end of their "magnificant" season.....  :p

They have looked toothless without cahill and they just lost andy johnson today through what looks like a hamstring injury  :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:03 pm

bavlondon wrote:Pompey done it so why cant we?

U gotta be blind to say pompey deserved that win , they were very lucky , i mean ronaldo's finishing was rubbish that day , heck they had the luck , they got an undeserved pen , got the keeper off for a foul on him and they scored a pen which ferdinand dived the right way .

We will not have such luck ,we never have had such luck , we need to beat them and i think torres ang gerrard partnership will the difference
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
The_Rock wrote:Fulham 1 - Ever$hit 0

Not all yanks are :censored:.....  :p

All there is left to do is to thrash them at anfield....and that will be the end of their "magnificant" season.....  :p

They have looked toothless without cahill and they just lost andy johnson today through what looks like a hamstring injury  :D

Did he pull the hamstring divin for a penalty or stretchin to handle the ball into the net?
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
I thought Aurelio had a very strong game

You are talking about the Liverpool Reading game arent you Bad Bob ?

. Just breezed through the thread and saw those comments and had to say something, Jesus if thats is your depiction of strong I'd hate to so what a mare of a game means in your book. Aurelio was nothing short of terrible. The amount of times he'd mistime challenges, miskick the ball, get caught in possesion and just generally his all round defensive aspects were nothing short of being a liability, Skertel had to clean his mess up on a fe occasions.

Anyway the game was a hard fought game and Reading didnt make it easy did they. Earlier on in the season I could of seen them nicking a goal at the end and claiming a draw ..... How amazing is rotation :p

My M.O.M would be Mascha like S@int said Carra and Skertel ran him close and Arbeloa was good too, I rate him as a fullback. The Spaniard can defend and isnt scared of getting forward. Babel frustrated at times I thought he could of made more of a threat when Out wide in acres of space but the lad dos have promise. Alonso wasnt too bad either, he is the kind of player that will need a good 6 or 7 games on the bounce to get going. He is a slow starter, infact he is slow :D but hes looking a bit better than what he has al season, nothing extraordinary mind. Kuyt was oblivious and Gerrard was good to.

Pleased with the result, the lads deserve a well earned rest now. They did look slightly tired towards the end, so I dont really see what resting players 40 mins here and 90 mins there five months ago does for the fitness of a player at present.

"Bamaga Man disagrees with Bad Bob shocker"  :sleep

I stand by what I said.

A decent well thought out post there from Mr I take my job on here wat to seriously.

What should I do agree with everything you say, even when I think your we \ll wide of the mark. I'm not like tyou I dont agree with everything "established" posters say, I have my own opinion.

Watch the game again soft lad.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Good on Fulham

Brian McBride!

LOL
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

. Just breezed through the thread and saw those comments and had to say something, Jesus if thats is your depiction of strong I'd hate to so what a mare of a game means in your book. Aurelio was nothing short of terrible. The amount of times he'd mistime challenges, miskick the ball, get caught in possesion and just generally his all round defensive aspects were nothing short of being a liability, Skertel had to clean his mess up on a fe occasions.

Anyway the game was a hard fought game and Reading didnt make it easy did they. Earlier on in the season I could of seen them nicking a goal at the end and claiming a draw ..... How amazing is rotation :p

My M.O.M would be Mascha like S@int said Carra and Skertel ran him close and Arbeloa was good too, I rate him as a fullback. The Spaniard can defend and isnt scared of getting forward. Babel frustrated at times I thought he could of made more of a threat when Out wide in acres of space but the lad dos have promise. Alonso wasnt too bad either, he is the kind of player that will need a good 6 or 7 games on the bounce to get going. He is a slow starter, infact he is slow :D but hes looking a bit better than what he has al season, nothing extraordinary mind. Kuyt was oblivious and Gerrard was good to.

Pleased with the result, the lads deserve a well earned rest now. They did look slightly tired towards the end, so I dont really see what resting players 40 mins here and 90 mins there five months ago does for the fitness of a player at present.

I stand by what I said.

A decent well thought out post there from Mr seroius.

What should I do agree with everything you say, even when I think your we \ll wide of the mark. I'm not like tyou I dont agree with everything "established" posters say, I have my own opinion.

:laugh:

Yes, you certainly do have your opinions...no argument from me.  I'll let you know when one's worth responding to in-depth.  :p
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

I stand by what I said.

A decent well thought out post there from Mr seroius.

:laugh:

Yes, you certainly do have your opinions...no argument from me.  I'll let you know when one's worth responding to in-depth.  :p

Like your a f.ucking expert  :laugh: you just go with the grain of things on here and echoe what others say, try having your own opinion.

Aurelio was poor in that game, watch it agian you may learn something soft lad.
66-1112520797

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:58 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Like your a f.ucking expert  :laugh: you just go with the grain of things on here and echoe what others say, try having your own opinion.

I've shared my opinion...I stand by it.  You saw it differently and that really doesn't surprise me and it sure as sh!t doesn't impress me.  Now, shall we move on or do you want keep trying to wind me up like your bessie mate tries to do?  Talk about parroting others.  :kungfu:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Manhattan was a soft lad....during his time in prison.

Judge me not too harshly. I did what I had to do to survive.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:28 am

well done fulham it will be nice having that 3point insurrance going in to the next 3 league games against the scum, arsenal and the bitters:D
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 am

Good result.

Nice to see Mascher get a goal, too - and what a strike!

Good old Fernando!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:07 am

Bad Bob wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:Like your a f.ucking expert  :laugh: you just go with the grain of things on here and echoe what others say, try having your own opinion.

I've shared my opinion...I stand by it.  You saw it differently and that really doesn't surprise me and it sure as sh!t doesn't impress me.  Now, shall we move on or do you want keep trying to wind me up like your bessie mate tries to do?  Talk about parroting others.  :kungfu:

I have no need to impress you Canadian, remember that. I am English know my team, no my football and have probably being watching and playing the game longer than you. So no I dont need to impress you, your nobody.

You said Aurelio had a "solid" game, he didnt simple as. I am not argueing with you for the sake of it merely pointing out your opinion was well wide of the mark.

I ignore most of your posts I dont need to wind you up, your not that important, although now your mod you THINK you are.

Carry on echoing established members posts, that way you'll probably find your posts make alot more sense. Going off on your own tangent and saying Aurelio was solid was obviously somethiing from you (For once) and it was wrong, simple as.
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:21 am

Bad Bob wrote:Now, shall we move on or do you want keep trying to wind me up like your bessie mate tries to do?

aimed at who bob?
112-1077774096

Postby RedBlood » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 am

calm down girls :D
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby tommycockles » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:34 pm

bar the first minute of the game where Aurelio let them in behind him he didn't really have any other shockers- i'd actually say Arleboa had a worse game coping with the dirty bast.ard Hunt. Babel did okay in bits but really needs to get back rather than sulking when something doesn't go his way- a few times the ball was taken off him only for us to win it back but he was still sat on his :censored: or slowly walking back making him offside for another attack. Benitez did have a go at him for this and aventually took him off as he was obviously knackered (or losing interest). Mascha had a good game but apart from him i don't think anyone was outstanding. It was quite a messy game with Reading kicking us at every opportunity so we did well to get away with no injuries.
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion