BOLTON vs LIVERPOOL: 02/03/08. K.O 13:30 - Build up and Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:06 am

decent performance and a decent result, would be much happier if we were not battling for forurth with sh*te teams and sh*te clubs, and not knocked out the FA cup by sh*te, ah well we all know where the fault for that lies
112-1077774096

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:21 am

peewee wrote:decent performance and a decent result, would be much happier if we were not battling for forurth with sh*te teams and sh*te clubs, and not knocked out the FA cup by sh*te, ah well we all know where the fault for that lies

Pee any chance of you just being happy we won without making snidey refs about Raffa
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:22 am

about the same chance as the rock doing the same and not making remarks about kuyt :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:28 am

dawson99 wrote:about the same chance as the rock doing the same and not making remarks about kuyt :D

Well for someone who calls himself after an American Wrestler i tend to take no notice of that :D Mind you Rock did send me a lovely valentines message so i forgive him for some of the drival  :D
Last edited by NANNY RED on Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:51 am

peewee wrote:ah well we all know where the fault for that lies

yes we do. its Lando's fault

:D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:11 am

NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:decent performance and a decent result, would be much happier if we were not battling for forurth with sh*te teams and sh*te clubs, and not knocked out the FA cup by sh*te, ah well we all know where the fault for that lies

Pee any chance of you just being happy we won without making snidey refs about Raffa

No chance
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:26 am

If we were cantering to the title, marching to every cup final and beating all-comers 5-0, you'd still find something to blame Rafa for.

Can you not just enjoy a win?
ivor_the_injun

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:29 am

A good win, and a good performance. I am happy, but cautious. Not because of Rafa but this good form needs to carry on for the rest of the season.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:55 am

pleased with the result and the performance. despite the fact that we weren't at our very best, we were still streets ahead of them. they only really posed a threat from set pieces, mainly because we defended them really badly. on the break we were always a threat though.

still don't get carragher at right back though.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:01 pm

Yessicajax wrote:wow great goals ...also from Babel:D And 1 of his salto's again..love it.
So how was he playing? any good?

He was playing superb , beating players with skills , creating spaces to set up himself , pity he could have gotten maybe a goal or two more , had his finishing been better and some great saves by the keeper
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:04 pm

How come Carra was at right back.. Finnan is injured (isn't he?) but what about Arbeloa?  Any one have any ideas?
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:06 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:How come Carra was at right back.. Finnan is injured (isn't he?) but what about Arbeloa?  Any one have any ideas?

I think he was at right back as raffa did not want to drop hypia and wanted to play skrtel , seeing as arbeloa was rubbish at center back last week against boro , i think he put carra at right back , also taking into consideration that arbeloa was not totally match fit and can't play the whole 90 minutes
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:23 pm

stmichael wrote:pleased with the result and the performance. despite the fact that we weren't at our very best, we were still streets ahead of them. they only really posed a threat from set pieces, mainly because we defended them really badly. on the break we were always a threat though.

It was a good result given Bolton are looking a better side than they were. It was another sloppy goal to concede and I agree regards Carra although he will give his all anywhere he is asked to play. We need to put a run of wins together, maybe allowing for the two tough away days we face, but then if villa can almost beat the goners and the blue mancs can win at ot why can't we win? We compete with them, it's rarely one sided no matter where we play either of them, so why are we always coming away with nil pwa? villa picked up a point at the Emirates, Rafa has yet to there. Does that mean O Squeal is a better manager or the villa a better side?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Owzat wrote:
stmichael wrote:pleased with the result and the performance. despite the fact that we weren't at our very best, we were still streets ahead of them. they only really posed a threat from set pieces, mainly because we defended them really badly. on the break we were always a threat though.

It was a good result given Bolton are looking a better side than they were. It was another sloppy goal to concede and I agree regards Carra although he will give his all anywhere he is asked to play. We need to put a run of wins together, maybe allowing for the two tough away days we face, but then if villa can almost beat the goners and the blue mancs can win at ot why can't we win? We compete with them, it's rarely one sided no matter where we play either of them, so why are we always coming away with nil pwa? villa picked up a point at the Emirates, Rafa has yet to there. Does that mean O Squeal is a better manager or the villa a better side?

We need to win out next two matches against West Ham and Newcastle and hope that someone can beat Everton, they are looking very solid at the moment. If we get any points away against ManUre or Arsenal then it will be a big bonus but I'm not expecting it so we need Everton to drop points.
It is so depressing having to compete with Everton for 4th spot again!!
heimdall

Postby tubby » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Hey guys just to let you know highlights have been posted in its usual place.

Cheers
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion