LIVERPOOL VS HULL CITY - Saturday 13th december 15.00pm ko.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 pm

zarababe wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
Zidane wrote:Tottenham holding strong against Man U what a save on Giggs free kick in the 90th minute. Man U draw woo!

I guess Ferguson is a useless clown as well.

:laugh:

Rafa can't be compared to fergie , he maybe a :censored: but that man is a legend and rafa can never get even close to his record . He's the reason that manure are one league title behind us

Rafa's not responsible for the failure of 20 years - and now u call Fergie a legend  :no

Tolda ya the site is being overtaken by Mancs  :no

Now you're questioning my loyality to the club ?

What fergie has done is remarkable and fantastic , in fact he is one of the greatest managers ever . Its up to you if you want to be ignorant of that
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 pm

tonyeh wrote:It doesn't matter if the second Spurs game was "ridiculous", the point still stands. They beat us.

In fact, if anything, it again points out that Rafa makes mistakes often in his team selection. The team he played in the League cup made it look like he wanted to throw the game.

I can't see the likes of Ferge et al playing such an obviously weak lineup...in any game.

BTW, we got two goals today ONLY because Steven Gerrard was on the pitch, not because Rafa played the "right" team.

Fair point, but as long as they werent lucky goals I'm ok  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
zarababe wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
zarababe wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
zarababe wrote:Enjoying yer selves are ya - you ungrateful bunch of ****s you deserve more misery ... - "The league is over .. END OF" - wow and I credited fellow LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE THEN THIS.

BRING IN BIG SAM - THIS IS WHAT U MOANING F*ckers deserve !

:laugh: its laughable really that every time we drop points , its getting a little old .

No team can go through a season without dropping points. It's the reaction from certain individuals that raises a brow or two when it happens, and it's always blown well out of proportion to such an extent, that it's ridiculous. It's almost as if some people are a glutton for apathy. Being annoyed is one thing, and people have a right to vent frustration via opinion so long as it's balanced, but spouting unfounded bollox is another.

Its true but today the manager and his wiers team selection has cost us points . The Mancs persist on playing berbatov even though he has the same amount of goals as keane . Keane does more than berba and rafa does not still play him , that is why his decisions cost us . When the team plays poor , who is it down to ? The manager . In the last few seasons it was rotation , this season  its his team selection and yesterday he comes out in public and starts making his excuses as to why we won't win the prem .

So big Sam it is ay Toff - after all we can't credit RAFA with getting us to the summit in the first place ay - and I mean dropped points are unheard of in any league campaign or title challengers hmmmm 

Since when did the season end in December 

You always seem to be talking about big sam , he did a wonderful job at bolton , uefa cup with a shoelace of a budget compared to what we have spend , at this moment he'd be better choice than rafa , at least he wouldn't :censored: with the team !!!!

Yes Rafa did get us there but this season the other 3 have been dropping points as well , rafa may have gotten us at the top but he's certainly the one who is going to get us off as well if he carries on like this  :nod

Well glad to see you concurr with me then - BIG SAM IT IS

IT's Sarcasm Toff - becasue that is what the moaners on here deserve.

Liverpool are where they are - because 'others have dropped points too' - I see so its a false dawn - well that totally fuc'ks up everything ay BTW the mancs have just DRAWN  :p

I know its been a while since we challenged for the league, but you know what sport - titles are won and lost through the winning and dropping of points, by rivals and what you do yourself - nowt new in that 'doh', so come on do u really think it's over  ?

Lets have more belief that that ay  :nod

I know its sarcasm and as for the other part of your post , if rafa persists with bis methods we'd be out of the title race soon adn what excuses shall be made for him than , how much time should he be given to win the premier league if he does not do it this season ?

U know what winning the league title requires belief, skill and determination all of which we have - Rafa's close and he'll win it for us this year or next, but realistically you can't be dross one minute (pre-Rafa) and league champs the next - we are closer now then ever and there are many more twists in this campaign.

I accept that Rafa's approach and tactics can be frustrating many a time, but he gets it right more than often.

The level of doom and gloom on 'its over' etc etc is way over the top.

Criticism where need be yes - why didn't he play Keane? His decision but why ?

Why so defensive at home ?

But also we had enuff chances to win it.

Do you REALLY believe it is over ALREADY?
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:22 pm

:No, The problem is not the Rafa´s tactics.
The problem is that the squad is not deep strenght. Not enough quality.

Could Benayoun, Kuyt, Arbeloa, Dossena for Manchester or Chelsea? No way. :no
Last edited by Alex G. on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby tonyeh » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Alex G. wrote::No, The problem is not the Rafa´s tactics.

Who bought them?
tonyeh

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Hold the press............ Big shock in Premiership........... Man Utd drop points........

So, seems we're not the only ones incapable of winnin. What happens now whingers? Do we hand the trophy over to Chelski an forget the rest of the season?

We dropped points today, but theres months of football left, it aint no reason to sack the manager, sell the team, trash the ground and burn your scarves ffs.

Rafa aint perfect, but those old enough to know (and I only know cuz my old man told me many times) Shanks could be a stubborn old sod, always knew what was right and played the game HIS way. I aint darin to compare Rafa to Shanks, far from it, but the situation aint new..... lotsa bosses think they know best and sod the opinions of others until they have no choice but to act on them. He'll play Kuyt cuz you know that after 94 minutes he'll still be tryin, still be runnin, whereas loadsa players have given up an accepted the result by then. He'll bench Keane cuz they had a bust up (alledgedly) to show who pulls the punches, and fair enough - its best the players know where they stand. No single player is bigger than the club, and so long as it works itself out then so be it.

Everybody here knows better than Rafa.... How many of us spend as much time each week as he does with these talented individuals/prima donnas that make up the playin staff of the greatest club side in history? I guarantee we could all run our factories/offices/work places better than our managers, but most of us would $Hit ourselves when that opportunity came around. If bein top results in the fans slaggin off the team, god help us if we hit the skids and wind up 3rd or - god forbid - 4th by mid May.

Never bothered with the scum game, caught the result on the radio. I'll do the same tomorrow when Zola takes on his old team. IT'S TOO BLOODY EARLY TO EVEN THINK OF LOSIN THE TITLE, NEVER MIND WINNIN IT AT THIS STAGE OF THE DAMN SEASON!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm

very frustrated with the result, we are dropping too many points at home this season! Rafa's substitution today was baffling! We need to change things because we obviously wasn't scoring, and he put me lucas instead of keane? why didn't he revert back to a 4-4-2 formation at least, get two strikers up there when we were in need of a goal!

Kuyt was :censored: the whole game! he lost the ball, didn't influence the attack and his passing was poor! Why didn't Rafa take him off? I just don't get it sometimes! I'm really p!ssed off at Rafa today, and this is the first time I really got frustrated at him.

He is doing no good at Keane's confidence, at 20m he should start him every game not drop him and keeping him on bench for 2 games (which he didn't even come on).

He brings on lucas, baffling  :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
zarababe wrote:Enjoying yer selves are ya - you ungrateful bunch of ****s you deserve more misery ... - "The league is over .. END OF" - wow and I credited fellow LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE THEN THIS.

BRING IN BIG SAM - THIS IS WHAT U MOANING F*ckers deserve !

:laugh: its laughable really that every time we drop points , its getting a little old .

No team can go through a season without dropping points. It's the reaction from certain individuals that raises a brow or two when it happens, and it's always blown well out of proportion to such an extent, that it's ridiculous. It's almost as if some people are a glutton for apathy. Being annoyed is one thing, and people have a right to vent frustration via opinion so long as it's balanced, but spouting unfounded bollox is another.

Its true but today the manager and his wiers team selection has cost us points . The Mancs persist on playing berbatov even though he has the same amount of goals as keane . Keane does more than berba and rafa does not still play him , that is why his decisions cost us . When the team plays poor , who is it down to ? The manager . In the last few seasons it was rotation , this season  its his team selection and yesterday he comes out in public and starts making his excuses as to why we won't win the prem .

Aye, but we never really played poor today, did we? Honestly, can you say we did when we had a bag full of chances and hit the post?

Anyway, my arguments have been vindicated and proven to an extent because of United drawing against Spurs. Chelsea, United and Arsenal will all drop more points again this season, as will we. People bang on as if it should be easier for us because of that. It won't be.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:Hold the press............ Big shock in Premiership........... Man Utd drop points........

So, seems we're not the only ones incapable of winnin. What happens now whingers? Do we hand the trophy over to Chelski an forget the rest of the season?

We dropped points today, but theres months of football left, it aint no reason to sack the manager, sell the team, trash the ground and burn your scarves ffs.

Rafa aint perfect, but those old enough to know (and I only know cuz my old man told me many times) Shanks could be a stubborn old sod, always knew what was right and played the game HIS way. I aint darin to compare Rafa to Shanks, far from it, but the situation aint new..... lotsa bosses think they know best and sod the opinions of others until they have no choice but to act on them. He'll play Kuyt cuz you know that after 94 minutes he'll still be tryin, still be runnin, whereas loadsa players have given up an accepted the result by then. He'll bench Keane cuz they had a bust up (alledgedly) to show who pulls the punches, and fair enough - its best the players know where they stand. No single player is bigger than the club, and so long as it works itself out then so be it.

Everybody here knows better than Rafa.... How many of us spend as much time each week as he does with these talented individuals/prima donnas that make up the playin staff of the greatest club side in history? I guarantee we could all run our factories/offices/work places better than our managers, but most of us would $Hit ourselves when that opportunity came around. If bein top results in the fans slaggin off the team, god help us if we hit the skids and wind up 3rd or - god forbid - 4th by mid May.

Never bothered with the scum game, caught the result on the radio. I'll do the same tomorrow when Zola takes on his old team. IT'S TOO BLOODY EARLY TO EVEN THINK OF LOSIN THE TITLE, NEVER MIND WINNIN IT AT THIS STAGE OF THE DAMN SEASON!

Good post mate.

There is a lot of sense in what you're saying.  I just think a lot of us are hurting right now and you don't get the most rational views straight after a game like that.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 pm

I could argue the same for several of their players too. You have no point whatsoever here.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

I could argue the same for several of their players too. You have no point whatsoever here.

Name one player of them that is not good enough for us. Name one.
But don´t name the young reserves of course.
Last edited by Alex G. on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby europian-kings » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm

john craig wrote:
KennyisGod....still wrote:Hold the press............ Big shock in Premiership........... Man Utd drop points........

Good post mate.

There is a lot of sense in what you're saying.  I just think a lot of us are hurting right now and you don't get the most rational views straight after a game like that.

Agreed...very good post.

People are forgeting Hull gave united a run for their money at old trafford and only lost 4-3! and they are flying high this season...ok im not saying there as good as us and denying the fact we need to beat teams like this, but this is the best chance we have had to mount a serious challenge in a very long time, and now...(even though united and arsenal droped points aswel) there are individuals saying its over.....

don't get me wrong, i know this is a forum and people are free to express their opinions.....but people writing us off even though we are stil top as of now is just baffling me.....
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm

When we drop points the reaction at times is a bit over the top but what I dislike is that if our rivals also drop points somehow it doesnt really matter that we dropped points.  I dont care if Man Utd drew or if chelsea draw tomorrow.  The fact is we should of won today and Man Utd drawing doesnt change that fact.
puroresu

Postby Alex G. » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:50 pm

I don´t find any consolation in the thought that Manchester and Arsenal dropped points as well. That´s a loser mentality.
We draw three consecutive home games and that´s unforgivable. It´s the same of the last season.
Last edited by Alex G. on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 pm

Alex G. wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Name one player of them that is not good enough for us. Name one.
But don´t name the young reserves of course.

Fletcher and Park. There's two. End of debate.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion