LIVERPOOL VS HULL CITY - Saturday 13th december 15.00pm ko.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm

We were just terribly unlucky today.  Anyone remember Manure vs Sunderland last weekend.  They couldn't find the back of the net for 90 mins with all their world class players and in the end they got a winner from an extremely lucky deflection.  These things happen no one knows why, but the most important thing we must do now is to stay positive and get behind the team and Rafa.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Zidane » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Tottenham holding strong against Man U what a save on Giggs free kick in the 90th minute. Man U draw woo!
Zidane

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 pm

zarababe wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
zarababe wrote:Enjoying yer selves are ya - you ungrateful bunch of ****s you deserve more misery ... - "The league is over .. END OF" - wow and I credited fellow LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE THEN THIS.

BRING IN BIG SAM - THIS IS WHAT U MOANING F*ckers deserve !

:laugh: its laughable really that every time we drop points , its getting a little old .

No team can go through a season without dropping points. It's the reaction from certain individuals that raises a brow or two when it happens, and it's always blown well out of proportion to such an extent, that it's ridiculous. It's almost as if some people are a glutton for apathy. Being annoyed is one thing, and people have a right to vent frustration via opinion so long as it's balanced, but spouting unfounded bollox is another.

Its true but today the manager and his wiers team selection has cost us points . The Mancs persist on playing berbatov even though he has the same amount of goals as keane . Keane does more than berba and rafa does not still play him , that is why his decisions cost us . When the team plays poor , who is it down to ? The manager . In the last few seasons it was rotation , this season  its his team selection and yesterday he comes out in public and starts making his excuses as to why we won't win the prem .

So big Sam it is ay Toff - after all we can't credit RAFA with getting us to the summit in the first place ay - and I mean dropped points are unheard of in any league campaign or title challengers hmmmm  :lookaround

Since when did the season end in December  ???

You always seem to be talking about big sam , he did a wonderful job at bolton , uefa cup with a shoelace of a budget compared to what we have spend , at this moment he'd be better choice than rafa , at least he wouldn't :censored: with the team !!!!

Yes Rafa did get us there but this season the other 3 have been dropping points as well , rafa may have gotten us at the top but he's certainly the one who is going to get us off as well if he carries on like this  :nod
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:29 pm

zarababe wrote:Enjoying yer selves are ya - you ungrateful bunch of ****s you deserve more misery ... - "The league is over .. END OF" - wow and I credited fellow LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE THEN THIS.

:laugh:

Time of the month?
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby slickrick » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:29 pm

where was i when we were winning games?
the same place i was when we couldn't beat stoke, fulham, west ham amd hull at home!
slickrick

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:29 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:We were just terribly unlucky today.  Anyone remember Manure vs Sunderland last weekend.  They couldn't find the back of the net for 90 mins with all their world class players and in the end they got a winner from an extremely lucky deflection.  These things happen no one knows why, but the most important thing we must do now is to stay positive and get behind the team and Rafa.

what goes around comes around , gomes was splendid today and spurs have done us a huge favour , hoping zola can do that as well tomorrow when his team play chelsea
Last edited by Toffeehater on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Zidane wrote:Tottenham holding strong against Man U what a save on Giggs free kick in the 90th minute. Man U draw woo!

I guess Ferguson is a useless clown as well.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
Zidane wrote:Tottenham holding strong against Man U what a save on Giggs free kick in the 90th minute. Man U draw woo!

Rafa can't be compared to fergie , he maybe a :censored: but that man is a legend and rafa can never get even close to his record . He's the reason that manure are one league title behind us
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:We were just terribly unlucky today.  Anyone remember Manure vs Sunderland last weekend.  They couldn't find the back of the net for 90 mins with all their world class players and in the end they got a winner from an extremely lucky deflection.  These things happen no one knows why, but the most important thing we must do now is to stay positive and get behind the team and Rafa.

what comes around goes around , gomes was splendid today and spurs have done us a huge favour , hoping zola can do that as well tomorrow when his team play chelsea

It's certainly part 1 of the get out of jail scenario Liverpool need to  retain the gap in points aganst the rival title contenders.

But can you REALLY see Chelsea drawing or losing to the Hammers tomorrow?
tonyeh

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Sack fergie , feckin clueless tw@t.  Sabatical time for me methinks , see yers in a couple of weeks/months ,when yers can get your head out of your @rses . Feckin shamefull this place at times.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:36 pm

tonyeh wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

what goes around comes around , gomes was splendid today and spurs have done us a huge favour , hoping zola can do that as well tomorrow when his team play chelsea

It's certainly part 1 of the get out of jail scenario Liverpool need to  retain the gap in points aganst the rival title contenders.

But can you REALLY see Chelsea drawing or losing to the Hammers tomorrow?

I can see west ham holding them but can;t see them upsetting chelsea unless chelsea underestimate teams like we always do
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:38 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
zarababe wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

:laugh: its laughable really that every time we drop points , its getting a little old .

No team can go through a season without dropping points. It's the reaction from certain individuals that raises a brow or two when it happens, and it's always blown well out of proportion to such an extent, that it's ridiculous. It's almost as if some people are a glutton for apathy. Being annoyed is one thing, and people have a right to vent frustration via opinion so long as it's balanced, but spouting unfounded bollox is another.

Its true but today the manager and his wiers team selection has cost us points . The Mancs persist on playing berbatov even though he has the same amount of goals as keane . Keane does more than berba and rafa does not still play him , that is why his decisions cost us . When the team plays poor , who is it down to ? The manager . In the last few seasons it was rotation , this season  its his team selection and yesterday he comes out in public and starts making his excuses as to why we won't win the prem .

So big Sam it is ay Toff - after all we can't credit RAFA with getting us to the summit in the first place ay - and I mean dropped points are unheard of in any league campaign or title challengers hmmmm 

Since when did the season end in December 

You always seem to be talking about big sam , he did a wonderful job at bolton , uefa cup with a shoelace of a budget compared to what we have spend , at this moment he'd be better choice than rafa , at least he wouldn't :censored: with the team !!!!

Yes Rafa did get us there but this season the other 3 have been dropping points as well , rafa may have gotten us at the top but he's certainly the one who is going to get us off as well if he carries on like this  :nod

Well glad to see you concurr with me then - BIG SAM IT IS

IT's Sarcasm Toff - becasue that is what the moaners on here deserve.

Liverpool are where they are - because 'others have dropped points too' - I see so its a false dawn - well that totally fuc'ks up everything ay BTW the mancs have just DRAWN  :p

I know its been a while since we challenged for the league, but you know what sport - titles are won and lost through the winning and dropping of points, by rivals and what you do yourself - nowt new in that 'doh', so come on do u really think it's over  ?

Lets have more belief that that ay  :nod
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:39 pm

It's not all bad you moaning gobsh.ites
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:

Rafa can't be compared to fergie , he maybe a :censored: but that man is a legend and rafa can never get even close to his record . He's the reason that manure are one league title behind us

but his team couldn't even score today so that makes him sh.ite I guess.
JoeTerp

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:

but his team couldn't even score today so that makes him sh.ite I guess.

He put the right team out and they could not score so thats different, his team have been scoring for the past 22 years and winning titles  Rafa puts out the wrong team and we pay for it .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion