EVERTON vs LIVERPOOL: 27/09 12:45 k.o - The 208th Derby - Match Discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby burjennio » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:42 pm

any got a link for this? thats gotta be the biggest upset since the premier league era began
burjennio

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:47 pm

THE YAK!!!!!!

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Sorry woof woof.

woof woof woof
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:48 pm

gutted i have had to work today and miss the great weather the chance of a few beers while beating the bitters and hull beating arogant arsenal and their bunch of always gonna be the best team in the world ever starlets

nice one nando and nice one hull , also gutted i didn't win 100 mill but today has taken the edge off that :D
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby rafa09 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Arsenal 1 HULL 2 puts stoke result into perspective now,i did say last week that upsets were going to happen. joint top told you folks KEEP THE FAITH :love:
rafa09

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Yakubu was disgraceful today , dived everytime we had a defender near him . Torres back to his best , great technique for the 2nd goal , totally tricked the keeper .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:54 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:THE YAK!!!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:55 pm

So, to take stock, so far in the league we've managed to:

1) Win two games we had no business winning given the sub-par quality of our play (Sunderland, Boro)
2) Go away to Villa Park and draw 0-0 against a team that is showing some good early form (without Gerrard and losing Torres early on, too)
3) Beat the Mancs for the first time in ages on the back of a comprehensively dominant performance
4) Stutter to a frustrating scoreless draw at home to Stoke in a game we could have won at a canter
5) Go to Goodison and comprehensively beat the Bitters

As such, we're deservedly joint leaders (4 back on goal difference) as September ends.  This despite the fact that--as supporters almost universally acknowledge--we've yet to hit top gear.  Whisper it quietly but, feck me, I'd say we're doing something right! :buttrock
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Bad Bob wrote:So, to take stock, so far in the league we've managed to:

1) Win two games we had no business winning given the sub-par quality of our play (Sunderland, Boro)
2) Go away to Villa Park and draw 0-0 against a team that is showing some good early form (without Gerrard and losing Torres early on, too)
3) Beat the Mancs for the first time in ages on the back of a comprehensively dominant performance
4) Stutter to a frustrating scoreless draw at home to Stoke in a game we could have won at a canter

As such, we're deservedly joint leaders (4 back on goal difference) as September ends.  This despite the fact that--as supporters almost universally acknowledge--we've yet to hit top gear.  Whisper it quietly but, feck me, I'd say we're doing something right! :buttrock

yes... and I'd have to say Riera is a breath of fresh air for us... he hasn't scored for us yet but he gave us much needed balance and some trickery and some quality crosses that put teams under pressure...

btw all those who're so bemused about hull beating arsenal, they're proving to be a good side so far, we should do well to be wary of them and not just laugh at arsenal losing to them.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Toffeehater Posted on Sep. 27 2008,19:51Yakubu was disgraceful today , dived everytime we had a defender near him . Torres back to his best , great technique for the 2nd goal , totally tricked the keeper .

cahill was as bad, bunch of cheatin pigs probably realized it was the only chance they had of gettin a result. makes his sending off all the more sweet. wanna see this dodgy peano the mancs stole on motd tonight, so close to a perfect saturday.
burjennio

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:03 pm

I agree Bob. It looks good for the rest of the year. With our normally good late season form if we are in touch at the turn of the year anything could happen..
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rafa09 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:03 pm

BAD BOB spot on am in your camp, wait till next bad result an they will re-surface THE DOUBTERS. 10 games all comps this season UNBEATEN.
rafa09

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:06 pm

Don't Jinx it , Now the real challenge start to come , October will be a tough month , we've go city away next week and we've got chelsea on the 28th . If we played like we did against manure and everton in the 2nd half , we will beat city and chelsea .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Bad bob you just jinxed us!!!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 pm

maguskwt wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:So, to take stock, so far in the league we've managed to:

btw all those who're so bemused about hull beating arsenal, they're proving to be a good side so far, we should do well to be wary of them and not just laugh at arsenal losing to them.

Read the arsenal forum before the game , all of them were predicting huge wins and they got complacent as well as hull had a little luck on their side , like stoke did
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion