A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:43 pm

2-0 hahaha
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Red Dotty wrote:Another 3 points and by the looks of it were are not firing on all cylinders but we are getting the job done.

Yer know , a lot of us (including me) have been saying that.

Whats worrying me now is WHEN are we gonna start "firing on all cylinders" ? . Maybe what we're seeing is all we've got, give or take the run of the ball and refs decisions, we could hardly have put in a more dominant performance than the one we showed today, a well deserved victory but so many missed chances (by both teams).

Not a whinge btw, we are at the top of the table after all, but I'm really wondering if we can step up to the next level.  .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Number 9 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:59 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Red Dotty wrote:Another 3 points and by the looks of it were are not firing on all cylinders but we are getting the job done.

Yer know , a lot of us (including me) have been saying that.

Whats worrying me now is WHEN are we gonna start "firing on all cylinders" ? . Maybe what we're seeing is all we've got, give or take the run of the ball and refs decisions, we could hardly have put in a more dominant performance than the one we showed today, a well deserved victory but so many missed chances (by both teams).

Not a whinge btw, we are at the top of the table after all, but I'm really wondering if we can step up to the next level.  .

When Torres comes back,gets match fit and stays fit,we can have no more excuses for not firing on all cylinders!
Personally I think everything was good enough today bar the finishing.But on another day the ball would have went in,thats just the way the game is!We have already proved we can scrap with and beat the big guns even without our best player/players as well.

What I laugh at and TBH find totally unrealistic and pathetic is people moaning because Bolton had a good 15-20 minute spell.
Reality check for anyone that needs it...When you go away from home in this League there are always gonna spells when you are under the cosh,no matter who you play.Too many people expect WAY TOO much one here,almost as if they are not happy unless we dominate teams from whistle to whistle and win 4-0!
Its a tough League and its just not right to expect to totally roll over every team you play!

So far Im made up this season,we are not perfect..we can and im sure will get better.I have a feeling we will at very least take it to the wire.
Its a 3 hore race now,Arsenal can forget about it!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rockthekop » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:59 pm

We created loads today which is always a good thing.  We missed a hatful of chances but we won.  On another day we would have won 5-0!

Man U whipped Stoke 5-0, looks really bad on us considering we could only draw with a cack side.
Rockthekop

Postby heimdall » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 pm

I expected Keane to know how to shoot with his left foot :veryangry , other than that very happy with the game, lets just hope that West Brom can pull off a miracle now.
Also I'm actually warming to Kuyt, he seems to be growing as a player every week and is just getting better and better, at this rate he might become one of my favourites by the end of the season  :D
heimdall

Postby The_Rock » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Rockthekop wrote:We created loads today which is always a good thing.  We missed a hatful of chances but we won.  On another day we would have won 5-0!

Man U whipped Stoke 5-0, looks really bad on us considering we could only draw with a cack side.

We would have beaten stoke by 5-0 too if the f**k ref didn't disallow the gerrard goal.....  :angry:
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:12 pm

heimdall wrote:I expected Keane to know how to shoot with his left foot :veryangry , other than that very happy with the game, lets just hope that West Brom can pull off a miracle now.
Also I'm actually warming to Kuyt, he seems to be growing as a player every week and is just getting better and better, at this rate he might become one of my favourites by the end of the season  :D

The 2 goals he scored last week were from his left foot...
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:13 pm

The_Rock wrote:
Rockthekop wrote:We created loads today which is always a good thing.  We missed a hatful of chances but we won.  On another day we would have won 5-0!

We would have beaten stoke by 5-0 too if the f**k ref didn't disallow the gerrard goal.....  :angry:

Is this a new FA stipulation that Stevie G goals count for 5, cool so we actually won 6-0 today hurray!!  :p  :D
heimdall

Postby tubby » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Very pleased with the win today. We missed a few chances but we put away 2 which was good away from home. Over to Chelsea...
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Dotty » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:25 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Whats worrying me now is WHEN are we gonna start "firing on all cylinders" ? . Maybe what we're seeing is all we've got, give or take the run of the ball and refs decisions, we could hardly have put in a more dominant performance than the one we showed today, a well deserved victory but so many missed chances (by both teams).

Not sure about the next level buddy as we have already beaten Chelski and those Manc scum. What levels are there after that!!!!!!!!!

:p

I was in fecking Heven

:D
image001.gif
Red Dotty

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Lets keep this momentum going.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:34 pm

http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/ch1.html