Wheres the hell is rafels new signings? - He must move swiftly

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:38 pm

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:48 pm

ive got faith in rafa he will have his eye on bringing 1 or 2 additions to the club just wait an see he said he was gonna have a look at what he has an he has had time to look over in the u.s now i think we will sign someone in the next 2 weeks
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:56 pm

with the current squad qnd current style of playing, it's imo already good enuf to challenge top spot...be patient guys.. :D
would like(and expect) to see the next signing  to be the great one!
whylongball?

Postby AussieRed » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:58 pm

i think wait until after the Champions League round as we will still have 10 days and hopefully 10 mil to spend then!!!!
AussieRed

Postby thecatsmeow » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:38 pm

with the current squad qnd current style of playing, it's imo already good enuf to challenge top spot...be patient guys.. 
would like(and expect) to see the next signing  to be the great one!

Are you having a laugh ....who are u jimmy tarbuck???.... Daily Mirror today stevie G says im sick of losing so am I 14 yrs I have been patient trhe current squad is not good enough to challenge for europe this year if Robsons toon TO**ERS hadnt had a bad end of season we would be in uefa cup place ... Rafa wouldnt be here and neither would gerrard ,owen, and prob cisse wouldnt have joined and we would have been looking at mid to low table this season .....far too many people on this site have an over inflated opinion of our team and because its liverpool we have a right to be challenging.........we have a right to nothing we need a crative midfielder a right winger ..central defender...and maybe a good back up striker....and these need to be proven players not some potential from the ivory coast or somewhere.
thecatsmeow

Postby mistyred » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:58 pm

Oh go and moan somewhere's else.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zackboxer » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:03 pm

mistyred wrote:Oh go and moan somewhere's else.

Nice one! :D  :laugh:
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thecatsmeow » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:48 pm

do i have to be censored by halfwits like mistyred and zackboxer.. this is a forum a place where people with different views discuss subjects of interest to them...you dont like my point of view ......why dont you come up with an intelligent reason why they are wrong in your view ...rather than an unwitty responce such as "moan somewhere else" its people like you by accepting less than the best that have led to this club to not winning the title in 14 years probably before you were born judging by your comments...probably thats your problem you dont know what its like to be a winner...and that makes you LOSERS...how apt
thecatsmeow

Postby RedorDead » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:07 pm

I'm a newbie.....<---------.....see? Anyway, I was worried that when I first came here it would be a whole bunch of people just agreeing, I just came in for gossip and transfer news in the offseason really...but this is great, there's a good verbal scrap every time I log on....it usually involves thecatsmeow or the hustler but still, jolly entertaining. As for my point of view.....what's the topic again?
Oh yeah...signing? We don't need anyone desperately, we need to build team solidarity and a good base, ths team now can do very well this year, top three and cup for sure, then next year with 2-3 new signings and retention of all our talent Liverpool will win the league...possibly...proably...I hope :) :) :)
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thecatsmeow » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:45 pm

happy to entertain you redordead:)
thecatsmeow

Postby 72-1090627431 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:11 pm

thecatsmeow wrote:do i have to be censored by halfwits like mistyred and zackboxer.. this is a forum a place where people with different views discuss subjects of interest to them...you dont like my point of view ......why dont you come up with an intelligent reason why they are wrong in your view ...rather than an unwitty responce such as "moan somewhere else" its people like you by accepting less than the best that have led to this club to not winning the title in 14 years probably before you were born judging by your comments...probably thats your problem you dont know what its like to be a winner...and that makes you LOSERS...how apt

well the catsmeow,what good posts by you! you think like me! in fact I thought it was one of my posts! thats what i like to see PASSION! you have to be ruthless to suceed.

Aparently, Igor Biscan says in his LFC TV interview that he has no intention of leaving. in his comments, it was funny how he seemed to be oblivious to lfc fans wanting him out! he didnt think that was the case.

Until we buy some midfield players, then we will only be playing for 4th again before a ball is kicked.

If stevie G and kewell get injured, its Diao, Biscan, hamann and murphy in midfield!

a midfield to scare most CONFERENCE teams.

no way are we gonna be near the top with players like that. ive seen enough of them last year to say they cant improve. murphys been here 7 years and hes still a load of kack. He really is a monkey's ANUS.

Gerrard has spoken to benitez, and benitez has said, if the right player comes along then he will bid. so nothing imminent.

I bet stevie G is Fu****g gutted that virtually the same team is gonna start the new year, that was thre last year, barring the odd striker! Any FOOL! can see that we need an IRONCLAD MIDFIELD! believe me, the liverpool teams of the past, the dalglish's the barnes',beardsley, Souness, heighway, tommy smith, ronnie whelen. the best players were always in midfield! and thats what we need to get back to the top, u mark my words!

We should be signing the worlds best players! Jesmi came from malaga, who finished a respectable 10th in la liga!
72-1090627431

Postby madred » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:12 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:21 pm

madred, that all you got to say? why dont you say something constructive? ???

if you disagree state your facts!

you kow im right if you think really hard you bumboy
72-1090627431

Postby madred » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:21 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:30 pm

Hustlers Revenge wrote:Any FOOL! can see that we need an IRONCLAD MIDFIELD! believe me, the liverpool teams of the past, the dalglish's the barnes',beardsley, Souness, heighway, tommy smith, ronnie whelen. the best players were always in midfield! and thats what we need to get back to the top, u mark my words!

We should be signing the worlds best players! Jesmi came from malaga, who finished a respectable 10th in la liga!

you name some great players but they were not known as the world's best when we signed them.
   Real madrid always sign the world's best players,apparently,but last year they were pooh!  no winnie anything in fact
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion