Wheres the hell is rafels new signings? - He must move swiftly

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:06 am

Oh CatCrap and Hustler two big D.ICK S.HITES sitting in a tree why don't you ****** off and leave us in peace..(What do you know it rhymes). The reason i say moan elswhere is because you have the nerve to attack people who believe in the squad that will most probably start the season, Who do think you are to tell honest fans they are talking ****** for believing in the Gaffa and the team.

Ok tell you what shall we all be like you and Hustler and give up on the lads before the season starts? i suppose you would like this seeing as you are agreeing with the MANC T.WAT Hustler eh.

Look the Gaffa will try his best at all cost and will want us to believe they can do it (FACT), So if this is not good enough for you crawl back under the rock your slimey tourso emurged from.. Oh by the way YOURELF and HUSTLER are no better than little berks with nothing better to do than to put everybody on a downer you little f.ucking gobsh.ites.(FACT).
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:14 am

Hustlers Revenge wrote:Where the hell is Rafael Benitez's new signings then? ???? ?????
Does he think we can challenge for the league with Houlliers' "Bum boy" gang? ???? ??????

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? it does not take a rocket scientist to see that murphy cannot play at the top level, Hamann is negative, Diouff is poo, Smicer is poo-er, etc etc etc etc etc.

Where the HELL is the "BIG' signings to reinstall confidence in the fans?

Aresenal are in the distance, Chelsea have spent 70+ Million already to strenghten the squad, Man Utd have made some signings, where the hell is LFc's possible title challenge gonna come from? surely not Biscan in Midfield and Hamann?

Something has to be done and quick! chelsea (or Chel-seeya!) dont go and spend 70 million for no reason, and we havent signed anybody of any note so far (barring Cisse). remember, we were 30 points from glory last year.
If we dont sign anyone by the tottenham game in about 2 weeks time, expect the worst next year!
Come on Rafa get your act together and quick, we cannot possibly compete with the current squad, SOme new faces are a MUST!
If you have contacts on the continent use them!
This guy could be another Houllier.
Time is running out!

well i heard that Darren Anderton could be on his way to Anfield , that would be a major coup :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby mistyred » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:34 am

CatsMeow I have indeed noticed that LFC has not won the title in 14 years as i am a grown man happly married with children but i still like one liners as i feel this is the substance to great comedy, i mean (BumRaider/DooDoo Chaser and Cracksmoker, all great one liners that remind me of you. Nite Nite :D .
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thecatsmeow » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:28 am

I feel i need to apologise...im sorry for calling you a loser and a halfwit mistyred i didnt mean to sink to your level....I too am married with children and should know better and as you are also a grown man i appreciate your witty one liners (doodoo chaser...bumraider amd your lovely harrypotter avtar). Hustler I know what u mean about the points of view but again u seem to enjoy insulting other members of the forum which i cannot agree with.. and all we have in common is we recognise and have the courage against popular belief that our midfield is too lightweight and the need for new signings some of your other views are outragous..especially the hillsborough stuff.

as i have said before these posts are only my point of view I dont see why i should sit here happily making posts up about how we are the greatest team in europe and how manure arsenal and chelski will roll over as we power our way to victory.....but when the season starts i will be behind rafa and any team he puts out because mistyred it will give me no pleasure at all next may reminding you of these posts and saying  i told you so.....
thecatsmeow

Postby 72-1090627431 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:58 am

ok, but Ill come back at the end of the season and say "told you so" !

OK!
72-1090627431

Postby zackboxer » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:48 am

Hustlers Revenge wrote:well the catsmeow,what good posts by you! you think like me! in fact I thought it was one of my posts!

Yeah I thought it was a post by you too !!
Obviously the last thing anyone on this board wants is to be compared to you sunshine, that's like the kiss of death around here.

Catsmeow,
It's great that everyone has a different opinion, that's the point of this forum, I don't even post that much as I don't always have to time,
it's just great to read the ideas and the craic.
I don't disagree with much of what you have said about the team, I can't wait for the new season to start and think Rafa will improve the team and style of play no end but can't realistically see us being there or thereabouts at the end of the season. Much as I love this club I am as realistic as you about it's chances next season.
I wasn't trying to "censor" your opinion when I agreed with Mystyred's comment, so my apologie's if you think that.
I agreed because it seems that too often people have to put across their own views by shouting down others which I felt you had in a previous post and you just get fed up with it.
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Solo-4-LiverReds » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:34 pm

I belief Rafa the Gaffa will instil some new things into the team and the team will certainly improved in terms of closing the gap within the top 4 teams in the EPL :devil:
Solo-4-LiverReds

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:37 pm

do u mean top 3 solo 4 liver reds, surely u don't think Newcastle are better than us??   :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:53 pm

Its depressing having to listen to this fool all over again......
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:19 pm

LFC is an institution not a fad if you are a supporter you are in it for the long term which goes with the good times and bad,Everybody has the right to opinions BUT when HONEST folks want to support the team and wish the lads well wether or not we have the right mixture of players so be it.

When playing under GH the team suffered for 2yrs as a result his job became nul and void but he layed GOOD foundations for the club to be taken to the next level, this is why i think with or withought the players in the aformentioned positions posted by yourself CatsMeow LFC will strive to do well and i AM NOT going to keep having a go at the team i love just to agree with little no it alls like yourself.

There is my valied reasons like or not.

And to mention levels, When you start agreeing with somebody that disrespected hillsborough and the people of Liverpool in the fashion Hustler did it is THEN and ONLY THEN have you sunk to the lowest of levels.

Oh by the way thanks for the special mention on my Avatar my SON and Wife chose it.HP smoking a Riffa nothing to childish about it, ahh his first steps towards manhood. :p
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:47 pm

just wish everybody would get behind the team like that mistyred and give them a chance regardless of new signings
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby thecatsmeow » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:11 pm

my last try at trying to be nice to you mistyred. my opinions about supporting the team are the same as yours ...read my post again.....By saying that honest fans follow your view implies i am a dis-honest fan  i resent that... i never said i agree with hustler about his opinions except for the new signings needed ....read my post again...I never said you were childish if you re-read your own post and felt it was childish ..not my fault..saying that smoking a spliff doesnt make you a man...if you think it does grow up..all i want is our team to take its right full place at the top of the table ..been positive in a forum wont help us accepting a team that is not up to liverpool standards wont help..we need to put some pressure on the board to get rafa the right players.. it worked when we wanted GH out that was one step forward now is the time for the next step ..not waiting untill xmas when its too late...
thecatsmeow

Postby mistyred » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:30 pm

Oh My God, What's with you? The HP thing is a Character it's a joke it's not real what is it with you and your focus on some stupid Avatar? this is not a subject, What's up tell the truth, No love at home boyo?.

Get a life loosen up and pull those thongs out of your backside :( .

Anyways i understand what you are saying but just relax and take it easy REMEMBER high blood pressure is a killer. :cool:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:38 pm

CatsMeow thuoght i'd change Avatar to stop you fantasy's about HP and show you what a women looks like.. :laugh:
Last edited by mistyred on Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thecatsmeow » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:43 pm

nice one nothing wrong with my blood pressure....no avatar fixation here was just a one liner that you like.......as for love at home i get plenty ask your wife she loves taking it ...ya didnt think you were a father did ya... you havnt got one good one in you..
thecatsmeow

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion