Liverpool v bolton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:59 pm

With the team we put out, this is an awesome result.

sure is....we played average and got a result against a mid table bogey team....good result that will put a load of pressure on Everton who have to beat a team in form and fighting for their lives...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:03 pm

the scums drew at home....i think newcastle lost.

so all signs are pointing to Blue Sh1t getting hammered by WBA...... Come on earnshaw....make Big Mick proud  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:06 pm

agree with Traore MOM rock, he was exclellent.

Bolton had 57% possesion and more shots but ****** it we won!

IGOR, IGOR, IGOR.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:09 pm

kieron dyer is a disgrace....apparently he pitied in public for bobby robson's departure slightly before game.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:11 pm

Everton fans are already shitting it.... :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:15 pm

newcastle had a big scrpa against villa Bowyer and Dyer boxin on the pitch woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo roll on :cool: , we shall not, we shall not be moved just like the team thats gona win the Champion League. :love:  :love:  :love:
Reds i f@ckin luv yous :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:29 pm

KING IGOR!!!!!!!!

anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:30 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRR FIRST GOAL AT ANFILED LAR :cool:  And he knows hes on his way in the summer, take note harry kewell :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:31 pm

Tough game...good result. Bolton clearly came here not giving us an inch to play the ball, what more with our injuries list. I though both Finnan and Troare played well although Pallegrino needs more time before getting used to playing the likes of Everton and Bolton week in week out.

This game also shows the difference a team managed by a foreign coach and one by British. Bolton is all run and physical while we relied on passes and movement on and off the ball (but with so many injuries, we lack the quality to do both). I thought we have too many players too light weight (Garcia, Nunez, ALT, Smicer et al) to match teams like Bolton but with our full squad, we will be awesome to watch. All in all, for once we grind out a good result and managed to keep a clean sheet. Well done...

Last but not least (I've got to say this) it goes to show how a moment of indiscretion by Baros caused Rafa much selection problem...but on the bright side, at least we don't have Dyer and Bowyer in our squad :laugh:

Go you REDS !!!!!!!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:40 pm

Its definitely not the first class performance by the Reds but who cares we've grab all 3 important points.Cheers,Rafa.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:36 pm

gd victory.... just nice to win, at first i tot we won't win today with the players not performing as well as last week.. imagine, if we have lost or draw today, ppl will start blaming rafa for not leting moro play today.
Alonso_Rulz

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:48 pm

a draw wouldn't have been a total disaster but getting this win is important because, hopefully, our next league game will have 2-3 players back in the starting 11...
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:14 am

I like the last 20 minutes of the game. The introduction of Morientes  and Smicer make the game more lively. Good passing as well... we are nearly there... but next season, I think we'll be mre competitive than ever...
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:49 am

I dearly hope so, Alanay, and I think that we will do better simply because there will be quite a big purge as the whimps and the uncommitted will mostly leave. I just hope Rafa does not add to the squad with more lightweight Spaniairds. So far, Morrientes and Alonso have been very good with Garcia improving but the rest have been performing at mediocre levels. They maybe good in La Liga but can't cut it in the Premiership.

This is exactly the kind of result-getting consistency we need if we are to mount a serious challenge for the Premiership. Champions should be able to grind out results from playing averagely. We were outplayed in the first half.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Djiin » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:00 am

Igor played well, scoring the goal in the right time in the right place!. performance aside, 3 points in the bag. What more you could ask for? Finnan outstanding displayed saved us from 3 goals atleast..
Djiin

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion