Wheres the hell is rafels new signings? - He must move swiftly

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maximus » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:58 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:how many times man.....
if we want that kno*head to go then stop replying to his posts. act like he's not there.

Jim,

If people want to reply to Hustlers posts, then please give them the respect that if they want to they will.

Yes the Hustler is a kn*bhead, obviously, however he does make a good point with this post. IMO it is an opinion worth discussing in the capacity of an LFC forum, regardless of who's posted it.

I am sure you are no Mother Teresa anyway, although from the tone of your 'anti Hustler' posts "butter wouldn't melt".

STOP TELLING OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM WHAT THEY CAN AND CAN'T DO!

I for one am getting pi***d off with it.

You are not a Forum Moderator!!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:18 am

you obviously dont feel the same about hillsborough as i do.
people who talk about it like that i want nowhere near me and i dont think i'm bein out of order by askin every true reds fan to ignore him.i'm not even sayin give him ******. i just dont him anywhere near anything to do with LFC.
i'm not tryin to be forum administrator, although i know i'm bein pushy. but good posts/points or not, he doesnt deserve anyone's time.
fair enough if people wanna talk to him, that says more about them than him.
i dont think i'm bein out of order by what i'm sayin at all. ask the other members i think i'll have the slight majority.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby maximus » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:32 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:you obviously dont feel the same about hillsborough as i do.

Jim, once again assuming, that you have deep emotional feelings and someone else hasn't................you are just as bad in some ways as The Hustler!!!

Any one with an ounce of decency, would be a complete tw*t to not have any compassion for the people who lost their lives, as well as families and friends of that trerrible tragedy.

But the fact remains, if another member wants to reply to a post by The Hustler, then that is their choice, and certainly not YOURS!!

Lay off with your high moral stance!!
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:59 am

azriahmad wrote:Hustler, you may consider that Liverpool paid some 14 million pounds to get someone Houllier wanted to buy, not necessarily Benithez did want to buy him, who although may be described as "very good" by many on this thread still seem overpriced to me and should not have gone ahead unless Benithez really wanted him. I just can't help but wonder how Chelski can get Kezman (who can't stop scoring for PSV) for only 5 million and we did not somehow figure at all in this. This 14 million transfer sum would knock a serious dent in any transfer budget with the exception of Chelski.

Then, there is the small matter of the Thai or whoever are supposed to have invested in the club not materialising.

Liverpool is not exactly at the top of the financial tree and it is true that the gap between the haves and even the "not quite haves" is very large as clubs like manure especially, arsenal and chelski play CL every year which boosts revenue by up to 30 million (if successful).  manure reportedly made some 20 million from the CL last season wheras the winners of the UEFA Cup only make some 5 million.

We have a group of good players, not fantastic but good. What is missing is the proper work ethics (some players have this in abundance - Gerrard is an example), tactical awareness/knowledge and perhaps technical abilities as well. Rafa should be able to make some improvement over Houllier even without major personnel changes.

It is true that we will never be able to win the CL with Houllier's bum boys as you said but at least get to the knock-out phase after the group phase would be a reasonable achievement in his first year without major personnel changes. More important to become a real force at home and gradually become a European power once again.

Are you on the crack pipe again lad or what???

Do you seriously think that Benitez would leave Valencia to take over at Liverpool if he was not 100% in control of comings and goings ???
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:20 pm

like i said MAXIMUS,it says more about you, if you wanna carry on replyin to people like that. so go for it, i've no right to tell you not to like you said.

and dont dare compare me to that sh**pipe hustler you cheeky f***.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby 72-1090627431 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:17 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:Say Gerrard and Kewell pull up in training - would you really be confident about us putting out a midfield of something like:

Diao    Biscan   Hamann   Murphy?

With Diouf out in the cold and a couple of injuries to our top midfielders, we'd potentially have 4 players across the middle that half the users of this site were praying would be sold over the summer.

Exactly! Kewell was already reported to have a knock in a freindly, and if Stevie g gets a long lay off, we are in deep sh*t.

I think LFC have got some cash, as Gerrards got a new contract, OWens gonna get an extension and Cisse's got one too, so there is money there.

Anyway LFC got 9 million quid prize money for finishing fourth last year.

If we we dont buy anyone withint the next few days, its gonna be Biscan, Murphy, Diao etc.......Cant wait.

We've actually got more chance of doing well in the champions league than the league, just look at FC porto, rank outsiders.
Well of course this is hypothetical, if we get some new players that is.

"Jim Morrison" I think you should be banned from the site for supporting Jim Morrison, a ****** musician of a  drug addict who died from his addiction. How many people  did drugs kill? a lot more then 96!

shameful.
72-1090627431

Postby taff » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:40 pm

Im more concerned with the team morale tactics and style of play at the moment as theres no point in buying players who come into a defleted team.

Benny has the track record and Im happy for him to assess the team and get the style of playing to a higher standard.

LFC are bigger than Valencia and players will come but it is a long term strategy so stop the ridiculous panicking.

Im intrigued as to what music you like then Hustler
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:46 pm

probably robbie williams, right said fred and steps
LFC Super Member

Postby the great one » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:12 am

we could give welsh a run in the team he looks good from wat i seen of him in the reserve matches.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:37 am

bring whitbread in on the field...he's a talent player
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:29 am

I think sometimes we're all guilty of being too over optimistic.  It's going to take Rafa more than 6-7 weeks and 4 games to stop the rot.  Being realistic, do any of us think that we will win the league this season?  Deep down I don't think so.  So panic buying will not help us.  What we need is for patience in the manager, to buy the right player to suit his style of play - no more of GH's waste of money buys!

Come guys...GH was given 5 years to win the league - we've going given Rafa 5 weeks, and we're criticising him!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:19 pm

Rafa deserves credit for not rushing out in to the transfer market for players before having a good luck at what he's already got. There is some REAL quality already at Anfield. I'd rather he waited and found out who he really needs, than just throwing money at a big name player. If he can turn Igor and Danny into consistent quality performers then good. Any talk of negativity from people before weve kicked a ball in anger is pathetic, give the boys a chance. If you judge your club on how much money you can throw at players then Chelski will be perfect for you. Money = nothing remember 10mill on Diouf!!! We want the right players not just quick fixes.
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:25 pm

Well said. :)
115-1073096938

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:27 pm

agreed, 2nd post and a quality one.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<