BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Alanay » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:12 am

I have never so upset with match official before, but last nite was the worst officials I've ever seen. The linesman made the call, even with no clear view. He should not have made the call if he wasn't sure because it should be an advantage to the goal keeper not for the opponent. I think we should have a penalty when the BOlty player crush on Kuyt in the penalty area. It may not be a clear goal scoring opportunity but that guy went on to Kuyt with bad intent.

Anyway, quite a good show with our front men. Just that it's not getting into the back of the net. And SG should not play on the Left...  it's too much for him, he definitely can play anywhere in the midfield BUT he's not effective on the Left.

A long season still. We seriously need to work on our defence.
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:24 am

The cheek of them Bolton fans singin "Your just a fat spanish waiter" to Rafa when that fu.ckin walrus, fat headed bunging b@stard could'nt even fasten the buttons on his jacket, small time scruffs.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AwiLas » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:26 am

Haiz.. It's an unexpected result.. They could have pulled out a draw or even win the game.. I just don't seems to understand why Pennant is being played.?. Why not Stevie G on the right and Zenden or Aurelio on the left.?. They could easily counter attack the Bolton's lethargic defence.. Sumthing must be wrong somewhere.. Cheers..
AwiLas

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:23 pm

I think that the team Raffa put out was the best team for the job considering we were playing a bunch of thugs.

Riena is the obvious choice.

In defence the only questions were Riise for Aurellio and Sami for Agger. I think Sami for Agger is a good choice as Sami is better in the air and able to play the more physical game that Bolton plays. Riise again will be more suited to playing a more physical game although I think Aurellio is a better footballer.

He had to go with three strong midfielders so there is Xabi, Momo and stevie. Only question is whether you play Pennant, Zenden or Garcia with them. Zenden might have been the better defensive midfielder but Garcia and Pennent offer more going forward. As Pennant is English he would have been best option as he is able to play a more physical game that this match was always going to be. As Pennent is a wide right player that only leaves left midfield available for Gerrard.

Finally in attack the questions were whether Crouch, Kuyt or Bellamy. Crouch although playing well at the moment does not do as well when playing physical teams. I think Kuyt and Bellamy with their combative styles were the obvious choice.

We were all over them for the match so for me Raffa named the best team for the job. Although I hate to use this as an excuse, I have never seen such bad reffing. It seemed they were on the take as there were so many bad decisions in the match it was shocking. We still should have beaten those w@nkers.

So those of you that have limited football knowledge that complain about rotation, let me know what other options there could have been instead of just whining.

The team reminds me of Arsenal before they won the premieship. They dominated games but could not get the away wins.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:26 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
redsince2001 wrote:We are Liverpool FC - act like it

........courtesy Lando.......next time we hav a home game someone in the KOP sud seriously bring a banner like that to instill it into the :censored: players sitting on their ar.ses

you mean like get back to what Liverpool FC is all about, picking the same players week after week, puting players in places they are best in, picking the best players for the job........yes lets act like Liverpool FC.

Hello Lakes.

Where were you after the West Ham, Newcastle, Tottenham and Galatasaray matches?

Like f*cking clockwork.  :no

Everybody can shut the f*ck up about rotation - change the fecking record - it's way past boring now.

Rafa will do as he sees fit, no matter how much people on here whinge about his team selections. What is the point in moaning about it, when it will never stop? Do you moan that the sun will rise on the morrow? Do you moan about having to breathe?

Incase you hadn't noticed, Sh*tski dropped points today at Shatford Bridge, as did the bitters.

We are 6 points behind Sh*tski, and they have got to play Arsenal twice, the scum twice, and us at Anfield.

Stop your f*cking moaning for 5 minutes, stop dramatising every f*cking defeat/draw, and grow the f*ck up.

Some people on here need a f*cking kick-in, I swear.  :no

Lando  :nod

I always avoid comin on here after a defeat, cos the reactions posted are quite amazing and I sometimes wonder if I've logged on to a LFC forum. 

The probem is we don't loose much, when we do its hard to bare, and naturally people look for reasons. Sometimes it's down to tactitcial miscalculation, injuries sustained during  a game, poor form of individuals, or a poor perfromance by a unit (eg the back 5 middle 3 etc) or just bad luck. But hey it happens and it ain't 'life or death'. Just a bad bad weekend and week and in this case 2 weeks (those :censored: internationals) .

I watched the Botlon game, we should have won this game, but at the least should not have lost. Hansen said as much on MoTD, where they never shy from scathing criticism of tactics and performance. We palyed well, but just couldn't score.

This team will come good under a manager coveted by the top guns of Europe. His ideas and meathods will take time to impact on the 'new' players, who need to settle in too. With the psychology of rotation upon them, 'all' know they must perform to the top of their game and this will come to fruition sooner then most think.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:57 pm

i see you are still talking :censored: zara, yeah just close your eyes and it will go away.

hey in fact our club is not allowed to have problems, we rule 4 eva.

how the funk can you say we should have won this game? if we should have won this game then we would have won this, the fact we didnt score and conceded 2 proves we did not deserve to win this game.

maybe you should avoid logging in full stop as your views are always cack, trying to defend everything and look for positives. we lost against bolton, can someone please point out the positives because i am funked if i can see any
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:00 pm

zarababe wrote:But hey it happens and it ain't 'life or death'. Just a bad bad weekend and week and in this case 2 weeks

hey everyone its ok, zara says it doesnt matter so lets all feel ok that we cant win away from home.

well actually your lack of passion astounds me, its not ok
112-1077774096

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:10 pm

peewee wrote:i see you are still talking :censored: zara, yeah just close your eyes and it will go away.

hey in fact our club is not allowed to have problems, we rule 4 eva.

how the funk can you say we should have won this game? if we should have won this game then we would have won this, the fact we didnt score and conceded 2 proves we did not deserve to win this game.

maybe you should avoid logging in full stop as your views are always cack, trying to defend everything and look for positives. we lost against bolton, can someone please point out the positives because i am funked if i can see any

There arent no positives you little dick head but lstning to you harp on about it is doing my :censored: head in.  You are probably the type off fan that gets on the radio stations asking for Rafas head. 

Where all down after the result an perfornace after we went behind but tell me what your trying to gain at having a go at someone whos trying to forget and look forward?
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby alessandromagno » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:13 pm

Of course it's not OK. It means a lot to lose--just as it means a lot to win too. No one can be happy about the Bolton result, but Rafa has his 5 year plan and he deserves the time to put it into effect. As I said elsewhere, I'm not sure that rotation will work in England as it did in Spain--but Rafa rotates and he deserves the chance to put his plans into operation. If he wins the PL in his first 5 years here, then that will be success. If not, then after 5/6 years a parting of the ways might be sought by both sides.

Personally I'm optimistic. Last season we got 82 points--more than we ever achieved under Ged.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:13 pm

who the :censored: are you calling dickhead? and i am hardly little and was probably going the game before your dad even produced sperm

for your information i have never called a radio station and i have every right to be annoyed by our inept performances. in fact its fans like you that just blindly accept mediocrity that should be taking a long hard look at themselves.

so try to not be abusive, its not whinging, its called honesty and you should try it sometime.

please take the time to stop masturbating, and read my posts, if you find one where i call for rafas head i will send you 50 quid. i question his changing the team so often, just like i questioned it the start of last season and was proved right.

again i ask where are the positives from yesterdays game?

also the word you are looking for is 'look" and not 'luck'. personally i feel someone who does not even know simple english  should not be calling others d ickhead
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:25 pm

peewee wrote:who the :censored: are you calling dickhead? and i am hardly little and was probably going the game before your dad even produced sperm

for your information i have never called a radio station and i have every right to be annoyed by our inept performances. in fact its fans like you that just blindly accept mediocrity that should be taking a long hard look at themselves.

so try to not be abusive, its not whinging, its called honesty and you should try it sometime.

please take the time to stop masturbating, and read my posts, if you find one where i call for rafas head i will send you 50 quid. i question his changing the team so often, just like i questioned it the start of last season and was proved right.

again i ask where are the positives from yesterdays game?

Dont you read posts before you reply empty head?

I quite clearly stated that I was calling you a dickhead.  Are you a complete brain dead person that you couldnt work this out.

I said there werent no positives but moaning about is going to achieve what? 

You say I except mediocrity, if winning the FA Cup, Champions league is mediocrity I suggest you :censored:off and support Chelsea you crying tw.at.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:32 pm

last season we won the FA cup, the season before we won the champions league, this season we are mediocre, so again i ask are you accepting the fact that we are mediocre this season?

murphy i am shocked, we have never crossed swords before and suddenly you become abusive to me for being honest.

dont take this as me having a go at you, but when i was young i would always try to find positives, but when you get older mate, when you mature you will look back and realise how stupid it looks

emptyhead haha, yeah i wont bore you with my education levels. know the person before you criticise, i know zara and i also know her knowledge of football is somewhere between my dog and the toad that lives in my garden, all her posts are the same, she is positive just so people like you dont jump down her throat
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:42 pm

peewee wrote:she is positive just so people like you dont jump down her throat

That could never be levelled at me.

I know how you feel, Peewee, but surely throwing in the towel and going overboard are just as stupid as being overly positive?

Nothing wrong with looking at things objectively.

Just remember that nothing is over until it's over.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:44 pm

peewee wrote:last season we won the FA cup, the season before we won the champions league, this season we are mediocre, so again i ask are you accepting the fact that we are mediocre this season?

murphy i am shocked, we have never crossed swords before and suddenly you become abusive to me for being honest.

dont take this as me having a go at you, but when i was young i would always try to find positives, but when you get older mate, when you mature you will look back and realise how stupid it looks

emptyhead haha, yeah i wont bore you with my education levels. know the person before you criticise, i know zara and i also know her knowledge of football is somewhere between my dog and the toad that lives in my garden, all her posts are the same, she is positive just so people like you dont jump down her throat

Zara's lack off knowledge you say.  LOL this gets even better this debate.  Ohh some mothers do ave em.

This season you say, how long is a season? We are only 7 games in and only six points behind the leaders.  Put to that the fact we have played Chelsea off the park in the charity sheild where they quite clearly played there first 11.  An the fact we were UNLUCKY at Chelsea in the league.  We have had no luck at all thats why I have highlighted the word.

Mediocre and unlucky are two totally different things. Come back at the end off the season and say this plums.

You say when you was young, there you go you have it hit the nail on the head there matey.  You have just stated by saying this that you are officialy A CRYING AULD TW.AT.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:47 pm

i have not thrown in the towel, again i will offer 50 quid if you can find a post where i say we can not win the league this season.

but i have every right as a lifelong supporter (i am 39 and went to my first game at age 6) to call a spade a spade, i am still as loyal as i ever was but the fact is that at the moment we are mediocre and we are failing. i am amazed that people are prepared to argue otherwise.

its ok to be positive, but blind faith is dangerous guys, we have one point away from home this season, what the funk is positive about that guys?

murphy its not crying, its not whinging, its stating a fact mate
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion