BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:25 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Following the discussion last week and the comments in this thread I can only assume that someone has hijacked peewee's username and password.

no mate its really me, i am not disputing our record at home,(even though the spurs game could have been so much different. but our away record is poor mate, nothing anyone can say will make me change my opinion on that

come on if other teams were not dropping points we would be well funked now. the fact that others are dropping points does not change the fact that we have one point away from home which is not good enough.

i know there are factors such as kick off times etc, but the problems are of our own making (even the linesmans mistake did not win that game for bolton. we still had the chance to defend it but failed)

Who's trying to change your view?  Im not and I dout anyone else would try as everyone knows that are away form isint good enough. 

Come on if other teams where not dropping points lol,  you are funny you. 

Peeewweeeee what do you want us to do? 

Go to every liverpool game from this date and booo from start to finish cause we are mediocre away from home?  Having only played 4 away games.

come on murphy if you want to discuss it we can, but when you make silly comments there is no point.

i am not saying we can do anything unless you are rafa in disguise. this is a forum where we can air our views, i have aired mine and you have aired yours.

i did not say you are wrong and at last you say our away form is not good, thats all i want, acceptance that its not good and everything is not rosy in the garden.

look i hope it turns around but my confidence is shattered mate when we play away, this may be naive but why do we have to change so much for away games, a pitch is a pitch mate and we should be able, with the talent we have in our team to put other teams on the back foot.

i know we were the better team against chelsea and against everton, but it does not matter if we have 99% possession when we are not getting any points for it.

every time a ball oes in the box i am expecting a goal against us at the moment. last seaon was different but last season we did have a more regular back four. this season it has changed i think every game (i know two changes were forced with injuries) but know they are all fit they are still being changed.

its frusrating that rafa is being stubborn, houllier became stubborn when his tactics were not working and we ended up getting rid, i think rafa needs to accept thats what he is doing i not working
112-1077774096

Postby alessandromagno » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:25 pm

LFC #1, now I see how you managed to make so many posts in just two and a half years. News would have been more welcome if Manure had been losing.:D
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:26 pm

i think murphy has his period   :D
112-1077774096

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:27 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Manure up 2-0 against the Geordies, so they'll go above Chelsea on GD if they win. In other news Super Danny Murphy has put Spurs 1 up against Pompey.

So what!!!!!!

What the :censored:inghelll has that got to do with this debate.

Murrf you left a packet of Salt And Vinegars in my car yesterday.

I cannot guarantee they will be stil lthere when we play Blackburn at home.

Sorry

:(

Leon what the fu.cks that got to do with htis debate?

You big hairy parrasite!!!!
:)
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:37 pm

peewee wrote:i think murphy has his period   :D

NEWS ALERT  -  AB Has stolen PeeWees log in.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:42 pm

Maybe Peewee is winding everyone up?
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:44 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
peewee wrote:i think murphy has his period   :D

NEWS ALERT  -  AB Has stolen PeeWees log in.

:D
112-1077774096

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:44 pm

Rafa is being stubborn.

Lets sack him then lol
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:47 pm

funk it. i am going to bed, its nearly 11pm here and murphy is giving me a headache       :D
112-1077774096

Postby desperado0831 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:06 pm

Drop reina and bring on Dudek.

There got three possibilities in a match. Whether you win or you lose or you draw. We were unlucky at couple of matches but actually we can do something more meaningful rather than keep on blaming someone. I don't really want the feeling of losing but we'd played well.

If you can't accept the result that i'm sure you're just a sore loser.

Come on, the team we support is Liverpool.
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:07 pm

it was a bad performance, and a bad result too, i think we all have the same eyes on it. peewee maybe only tries to be honest
it was cr@p, and i agree with it

but the positive thing is, this can be a bless in disguise
probably we have to thank bolton for pointing us to many weakness that needs the most attention

i believe rafa WILL come up with some solution, i have no doubt about it

YNWA
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:19 am

can't be ar$ed to trawl through this whole thread as i know exactly what i'll read from the usual suspects. the league is over, the defence is sh#te, reina should be dropped blah blah blah.

the reality is, at home we're very strong but our away performances this season so far have been indifferent to say the least. ok chelsea, everton and bolton aren't exactly the easiest of places to go but the fact of the matter is, we've dominated for long periods of all three games, especially in the second half, and have categorically failed to take any of our guilt edged chances. in those three games combined i think we must have had somewhere in the region of 40 shots and failed to score, hitting the woodwork on about five occasions.

on saturday, we lost to a side, who similar to everton, had less then 40% possession at home but had two shots and scored them both. it's ok dominating possession, but away from home, when teams pack the defence, we struggle to break them down. gerrard then goes walkabout trying to do everything and alonso tries to force the issue. garcia, probably our most creative forward player was only on the pitch for 20 minutes.

crouch must be gutted at not starting the game. bellamy looks so out of sorts it's untrue. pennant when he plays, needs to be told to keep some sort of shape to maintain our balance.

it doesn't bode well, considering our next away trip is at old trafford. the defence had better buckle up for that one and sort their communication out otherwise it'll be another long day at the office. it's not all bad though. despite already losing three games, we're still only six points from the top.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby bng89 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:10 pm

Worst refin ive seen in a long time
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:33 pm

first time I've had chance to post on this game (working all weekend) can't describe how disappointing it was to watch it on MOTD. Forget the Reina/Linesman thing, they happen and you've just gotta get over it (look at Pompey with the Pen yesterday)
The way we gave away the header was alarming.... No-one seemed to make an effort to get near Campo and teams are gonna start bombarding us with crosses.
This is where a guy like Rafa really has to earn his money.... We have the quality but we don't just wanna see it every other week.

COME ON BOYS!!!                                               :cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion