Recent bans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Zidane » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Zidane wrote:Yeah some forums protect the team and the players more than they do the members of the forum.  There are some posters on here that can F off,

Name names come on :D

One of my hometown basketball team forum here clutchfans.net.  I believe RAWK does it too, but I could be wrong about that one.  And okay you can retract that statement you got me I'll edit that.  :D  Still! I think we should protect the real fans from the dumb abuse some people give the team on here.  You hated Petar didn't you?  He posted nothing but :censored: while he was around.

Damn you Ciggy shoulda let it slide. :p
Zidane

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Zidane wrote:Damn you Ciggy shoulda let it slide. :p

Only pullin yer leg mate  :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Why am I seeing red cards for S@int and Sabre?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Why am I seeing red cards for S@int and Sabre?

They're avatars.
Zidane

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Just avatar pictures :D

Sabre's is in protest of Lando, Duno who Saints protesting about :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Cos I wanted some love and attention Emerald  :D
account deleted by request

Postby mistyred » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Funny people you lot :D .

But you know it's true, i have nothing against anybody, and i admit
when we lose due to stupid errors and mistakes it hurts like hell.

I can only get up tp Anfield about 7 times a year cos i'm always at work
but can go to away games of  most of the time, and sing my lungs out.

I see people at matches who look at each other weird and have opposing veiws
but don't call each other the kind of names that we do on this forum.

I blame Judge :(
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:20 pm

In my case because I have more original ways to protest about a situation in the forum than an "I'm off thread" or an amnesty campaign.

In his case, because he likes to copy, paste, and google a lot  :D

As for Misty's comment, he touches the key point I wanted to debate. I understand what he says about not abusing someone in the streets or you'll get done by.

Parallelly, I understand that the mods card Lando because of that abuse. They're doing their work, and I wouldn't like to deal with Lando's rants, I can see they create problems for their job.

However, Misty, if after walking the streets without insulting anyone, I enter a pub with Liverpool scarfs, and say "We won't ever win anything with this fúcking fat spanish waiter cúnt", what should I expect? a free beer?

I notice that several posters I actually enjoy reading them, like Ace Ventura, yourself, Mick or Bad Bob don't trust the manager's methods much. And I find ok they share their concerns, not only ok, but makes this a richer forum. But they always do that with a respect. I don't have anything against anyone who thinks Rafa is not the right man for the job.

But, do the players and Rafa deserve to be called names? what would you get in a Liverpool pub if you said such things? I ask because I don't know, I'm not from there.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
dawson99 wrote:I wouldnt abuse you Misty Ive seen the size of yer :D

seen the size of his what?  :oops:

Yer is scouse for you :D

Although in Mistys case there is a certain saying but Im not saying it here  :laugh:[/quote]
You know it Lynds Image
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:25 pm

The way I see it is, Once upon a time, there was a newkit clique, woof, ciggy, zara, peewee, lando, and a few more where in it.

Things got nasty........
The cliques split up to form other cliques and take sides, lando still holds a grudge over Sabre, the others hold a grudge with lando.....

I hold a grudge with Stu and vice versa.

Most of the warnings and bans (apart from WUMS) are from things that happened in the past that people wont or dont want to let go of.

Thats the way I see it  :nod

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Sabre wrote:In my case because I have more original ways to protest about a situation in the forum than an "I'm off thread" or an amnesty campaign.

thats a shame, I was looking forward to you going.

spoil sport  :rasp
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Give me lots of attention please please. Someone I like has been banned for being abusive :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Postby mistyred » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Sabre wrote:

In my case because I have more original ways to protest about a situation in the forum than an "I'm off thread" or an amnesty campaign.

In his case, because he likes to copy, paste, and google a lot  :D

As for Misty's comment, he touches the key point I wanted to debate. I understand what he says about not abusing someone in the streets or you'll get done by.

Parallelly, I understand that the mods card Lando because of that abuse. They're doing their work, and I wouldn't like to deal with Lando's rants, I can see they create problems for their job.

However, Misty, if after walking the streets without insulting anyone, I enter a pub with Liverpool scarfs, and say "We won't ever win anything with this fúcking fat spanish waiter cúnt", what should I expect? a free beer?

I notice that several posters I actually enjoy reading them, like Ace Ventura, yourself, Mick or Bad Bob don't trust the manager's methods much. And I find ok they share their concerns, not only ok, but makes this a richer forum. But they always do that with a respect. I don't have anything against anyone who thinks Rafa is not the right man for the job.

But, do the players and Rafa deserve to be called names? what would you get in a Liverpool pub if you said such things? I ask because I don't know, I'm not from there.

Tbh honest Sabre i understand your points mate  :)

I would and have wondered about whay Rafa does what he does and said so but would not call him fat anything because
that has nothing to do with football and is just plain dis respectful, aswell as K.unt or some crazy words that i have seen.

At the end of the day i understand why Lando and youself do what you do.(Ben from Lost voice) We are the goodguy's Misty 
:D .

Sometimes it's just better to ignore than stoke the flames.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Lee J wrote:
Sabre wrote:In my case because I have more original ways to protest about a situation in the forum than an "I'm off thread" or an amnesty campaign.

thats a shame, I was looking forward to you going.

spoil sport  :rasp

:laugh:

No, that's uneffective. If you want to irritate the ones you dislike you have to keep posting.

No matter how important you think you are in a forum, in 2 weeks people forget you, and in 5 months they'll say "poster who?"

Forum popularity is for idiots.

Misty, the frustrating thing is that I also understand what you say  :angry: I just wish we could have a forum with less personal insults to the players, and more stick focused on their football entirely.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Some people would gain a lot of popularity if they did leave :laugh:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum