Alcohol - In light of recent events....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:47 am

drummerphil wrote:cheers matey,and can i say if i hadnt been around on here day and night over that period.........god knows what i would have been like.This place has kept thinking,laughing but most of all a feeling of belonging.Their our many many on here who have made it that way and i thank them all.......:D

Keep on drummin phil.Your the life blood of this forum.W`ere all with you mate.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:07 pm

drummerphil wrote:
JBG wrote:
drummerphil wrote:
JBG wrote:
drummerphil wrote:
JBG wrote:
drummerphil wrote:love a pint me,not stepped foot in a pub for over six months,cans and bottles arent the same :(

Why haven't you been out Phil?

cancer,operations,car accident .........you name it

Jeeeez, sorry Phil, I didn't realise.

How are you doing now?

had the all clear on the cancer ,all though still waiting for some results but i'm sure they will be ok.Wounds continue to heal.The spine injurys leave me flat on my back for biggest part of the day and i have physio / hydrotherapy every week.I cant walk any further than about 100 yards which is bástard seeing that the pub is 110 yards away...(just my luck eh)........ :laugh: ............only joking .....the back and legs will take time.

Best of luck mate.

What did you do, by the way? Break a mirror or run over a black cat?  :O

bloody god knows ...never known a 10 month period like it,still here though thats all that matters.

10 month period, our lasses lasts 12 months mate, you think you have probs  :D  :D

all the best phil
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum