Bans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby babu » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:13 am

i think we should just re-instate the yellow card system.

Include OCD attention seeking behavior as one of the card-able offenses. Viola!! (i'll probably earn myself a few cards, hehe)

I am guessing that one of the reasons for the reluctance on the mods behalf to do this is that it will be a very subjective when choosing to card or not, and floods of complaints will be directed at the mods.

Too bad I reckon. card 'em, card anyone for disruptive posts and be done with it. If anyone complains, offer them the Moderator job. :)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 pm

I have never in all my significant time on this forum requested another poster be banned ,nor have I ever complained to moderators about
another persons posts. I just find it baffling to say the least how some find the ignore feature so difficult to use . It sates me enough to see
the disregarded compacted into a thin insignificant slice of page.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Rush Job » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:59 pm wrote:
john22 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:16 pm wrote:Stop the fights and be at peace. We are here to talk about our Liverpool club and not to talk about anything ourselves or for others. Let's be professional fans.

I find the people constantly trolling benny the most anoying, the posters with a mental age of 7 who not only spam the thread but when thats not enough start sending comically obusive pm`s.
If there is any change it should be this, if a poster is rightfully banned it should stick. How many times does it need to be proven that the guy should have been a blowjob?  :)

I think its pretty clear i have got my own little group of followers who just seem to post insults at me on every thread i post and fail to add anything to the thread ' itself. Its pretty clear what some peoples motives are and i would hope the mods see it as well. Thats not even mentioning the abusive PM's i have been sent by certain posters.
Benny The Noon

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Its pretty clear what some peoples motives are and i would hope the mods see it as well.

A quote from one mod:

"You have an uncanny knack for pushing people's buttons and then trotting out the righteous indignation when they react.  Some might call it trolling and it certainly doesn't encourage me to rush to your defence."
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby redno7 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:05 pm

hey hey foiled again! proven wrong AGAIN! your a consistent liar benny lad. move along.

oh and regarding the PM, if it's the one from me you keep harping on about then  I was only pointing out the reality of your sad life, it's no secret, I just thought it was better to keep it as a PM.

all the best
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Kenny Kan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 pm wrote:
Is there any policy or action against TROLL-ing though which in it's own right is just as disruptive to the forum as full blown flame wars?

Yes there is KK, although it's implemented more slowly.

Some in this thread seem to have assumed that we're only talking about one member in particular when it comes to trolling but there are others and some of them due to the number of warnings issued are closer to suspension than the current peoples "favourite".

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum