My support for lando - Because of recent comments.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:18 am

Ive been a part of this forum for many years. And this forum is the one which has stood out because of the people on here. The people who have consistently impressed me with there posts, big mick, lando, bad bob, manhatten, ciggy, peewee, Leonmc, St. Mike,  Stu ! they have all been consistent in there opinions and just lately I feel like there have been too many people knocking not only LFC but the way the way people voice there opinions. As long as ive been here the people ive mentioned have always been the same. I remember opening a topic on Gerrards new contract and bad bob slated me for it with good reason, I felt guilty for raising it ! But the one thing that has always remained the same is the reasoning behind each argument. Lando, to me has always been the same, but a couple of years ago it wasnt a big problem, we said something daft and a respected member reacted and put us in our place ! Not so now, I can feel the frustration that lando is feeling because that kind of reaction is a no no now ! especially with all the closet fans coming to join our forum. How about a rule to all posters on here. No.1 People speaking on this forum are real Liverpool Football Club supporters so expect harsh language if you show yourself to be anything other.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:56 am

I am pretty sure Lando doesn't need support off anyone :D ,  I have had my ups and downs with him, but we have somehow managed to stay mates. He is actually a very good poster once you learn to bypass the inventive insults and swearing. Always makes me laugh (except when its me he's insulting :D )and he certainly knows how to get his point across.

His loyalty to Rafa and Alonso while irritating at times, is still admirable. I think he showed his true self with Drummerphil when he was a true gent.

For a fat b@stard hes not bad looking either, which disappointed quite a few of us who hoped he looked just like his namesake. :D
account deleted by request

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:57 am

Kharaz = Lando's bird - FACT
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:02 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Kharaz = Lando's bird - FACT

True whoever Kharaz is, christ its written several times get it right once at least !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:06 am

Kharhaz - you lost the plot  ???  Some of these threads are beyond bizarre.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:12 am

red37 wrote:Kharhaz - you lost the plot  ???  Some of these threads are beyond bizarre.

I dont think so, look at what we are facing currently, rafa should be sacked ! Never did I think id see that one. All I see as posts lately is how LFC are doing so bad and everyone jumping on that bandwagon is a good thing. Or are you upset because I didnt mention your name in the list of decent posters?
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:23 am

Kharhaz wrote:
red37 wrote:Kharhaz - you lost the plot  ???  Some of these threads are beyond bizarre.

I dont think so, look at what we are facing currently, rafa should be sacked ! Never did I think id see that one. All I see as posts lately is how LFC are doing so bad and everyone jumping on that bandwagon is a good thing. Or are you upset because I didnt mention your name in the list of decent posters?

WTF??

Whatever it is you're on, I'd suggest you give it up.....

It's screwing with your mind and judgement apparently.

:no
ConnO'var

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:17 am

Ive noticed a really big change on the forum over the past few weeks due to all the in house fighting and disagreements due to the poor results and the under performance of the team.

It used to be a pleasure to log on here it used to be a laugh and funny.
Not any more LFC 2007 said the other day that this forum is full of cliques I said its not because it used to be not anymore.

The cliques are not cliques any more and I dont know if you can call it cliques anyway it was just people got on with each other more than they did others.
And got each others jokes.

Lando used to crack me up with his outbursts they where hillarious but now he has two warnings for his outbursts people never took it to heart that was just Lando and I wouldnt want him any other way.

People arnt getting on any more due to the way the team has been performing over the past weeks, everything is being blamed Rotation, Rafa, Steven Gerrard, missing players, Pako leaving combination of all sorts.

Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion the world would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything.
Some of the people that once got on like a house on fire on here despise each other now all because they dont see eye to eye on either Rafa or the different of opinions on team selections.

We arnt here for the good of our health we only joined this forum cause we love Liverpool so much (WUMS apart).
Later on today there will either be a riot on here, more in house fighting, or jubilation depending on how the result pans out and how the players perform.

The point is we come on here to vent our anger with fellow Liverpool fans when things arnt going like planned or we all celebrate together.

Us lot argueing and having disagreements over the team or Rafa doesnt help the team nor manager because they dont read this forum anyway.

I want this forum back to the way it used to be even after bad results in the past it was never as bad as it is now I dont know what the reason is?

There was a family type feeling with the members when Phil died we lost one of our own and Lando, Leon, Zara, and Super Sub and many others done the man proud and this forum with their gestures and I am sure Karen felt proud of her husband that he had, such an effect on people that didnt even know him.

Have a poor few results made us turn on each other in such a way that we just cant get along any more?

At the end of the day win lose or draw this afternoon we will still love Liverpool be either sad or happy depending on how things go.

Cant we get the feel good factor back that used to be on here?
Cant we start having a laugh again?
I think we can.

New members should not be insulted by Lando you know why because he is a really nice bloke and would probably give you the world.
Dont be quick in sending complaining pms to MODS about his language or insults because thats just the way he is.

Its none of my buisness but I think he should have his warning cards removed people have said worst on here (me included) :D out of anger.

IMO the forum would be worst off without him and if he keeps getting cards well sadly that will be the case.

If new comers are offended by swearing maybe they should join another forum or watch the OAP bowling?

I just wish the forum would get back to its old self the one we used to have a laugh on.

Its none of my buisness but I think some people should kiss and make up for the good of the place we have all fallen out with people me included and I have appoligised for my behaviour when I have gone on a drunken rampage.

Some members need to bury the hatchet and get on civilised speaking terms again.

Thats all Jeremy Kyle xx
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:35 am

Thats all Jeremy Kyle xx
???

I dont know why Lando has got his cards TBH, but recently he's talked alot of s.hit IMO, and although his insults used to be funny. There now repetative, lame and boring. I think he's ran out of material.

But although I think Lando talks out of his ring 99% of the time, I do agree with Ciggy Milf's post and we should try to get on.

although after this post I doubt me and Lando will be any nearer to "getting on" but thats okay I've tried to ignore is stuff lately and that of a few others and no doubt he's done the same.
66-1112520797

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:53 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Thats all Jeremy Kyle xx
???

Just trying to sort it out mate :)

LOL @ milf the Cigs is an arl @rse now :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:55 am

Just trying to sort it out mate

still dont understand.

LOL @ milf the Cigs is an arl @rse now

Still a Milf. :;):  :D
66-1112520797

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:59 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Just trying to sort it out mate

still dont understand.

Still a Milf. :;):  :D

What do you want a bloody DNA test  :D

Ta  :devil:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:28 am

So is your name really Jeremy Kyle and are you a geezer, if so I'll take that Milf thing back? :D
66-1112520797

Postby Wilhelmsson » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:09 am

Ciggy wrote:If new comers are offended by swearing maybe they should join another forum or watch the OAP bowling?

Why? Do we not have a right to post here too? I respect a person’s right to say what they want, but then I have a right to state that I consider swearing to be an act of those with a limited vocabulary.

Is constantly smearing pages and pages of posts with profanities needed or even healthy for discussion?

I haven’t got a problem with the poster in question, he makes decent points, but I have declined to discuss his points with him because he cannot have a sensible discussion in a civil manner without resorting to language you would expect Vicky Pollard to be using on regular intervals.
'There's Man Utd and Man City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.' - Bill Shankly.
Wilhelmsson

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:38 am

Wilhelmsson wrote:
Ciggy wrote:If new comers are offended by swearing maybe they should join another forum or watch the OAP bowling?

Why? Do we not have a right to post here too? I respect a person’s right to say what they want, but then I have a right to state that I consider swearing to be an act of those with a limited vocabulary.

Is constantly smearing pages and pages of posts with profanities needed or even healthy for discussion?

I haven’t got a problem with the poster in question, he makes decent points, but I have declined to discuss his points with him because he cannot have a sensible discussion in a civil manner without resorting to language you would expect Vicky Pollard to be using on regular intervals.

Fook off you . :D  Lando is a good lad , his insults are very inventive and indeed funny. Can't we all just get along. I love you guys, especially the mabilf. :laugh:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum