New Manager - Who would you have? (merged thread)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:Why are people saying MON? I feckin hate that little b@stard and wouldnt want him anywhere near our club.

He was my absolute first choice fof a good 6-8 months prior to Ged getting sacked but must admit I don't think i'd fancy him at LFC anymore. You can see why he'd be a popular choice though because he's got a pretty decent record at just about every club he's been to.

Not sure why you hate him though Lynds? Surely it's not just because of the way he played hardball over Gareth Barry last year? I thought fairplay to him.
Last edited by Scottbot on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Why are people saying MON? I feckin hate that little b@stard and wouldnt want him anywhere near our club.

He was my absolute first choice fof a good 6-8 months prior to Ged getting sacked but must admit I don't think i'd fancy him at LFC anymore. You can see why he'd be a popular choice though because he's got a pretty decent record at just about every club he's been to.

Not sure why you hate him though Lynds? Surely it's not just because of the way he played hardball over Gareth Barry last year? I thought fairplay to him.

same problem here mate, i think if he got the job we would win the prem in a year................but i would hate him being our manager.but i am sure we would all get over it if he won us the prem.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:11 pm

lakes10 wrote:same problem here mate, i think if he got the job we would win the prem in a year................but i would hate him being our manager.but i am sure we would all get over it if he won us the prem.

Why havent Villa won the league or finished in the top 4 then since he's been their manager, if he would win us the league?

Your talking rubbish.

Scott the reason I dislike him is the way he carried on when the euros where on, slating us to bits and saying he didnt want a team winning the comp with any Liverpool players in, which was pretty pathetic.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:same problem here mate, i think if he got the job we would win the prem in a year................but i would hate him being our manager.but i am sure we would all get over it if he won us the prem.

Why havent Villa won the league or finished in the top 4 then since he's been their manager, if he would win us the league?

Your talking rubbish.

Scott the reason I dislike him is the way he carried on when the euros where on, slating us to bits and saying he didnt want a team winning the comp with any Liverpool players in, which was pretty pathetic.

sorry Ciggy i was talking about MON
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Ciggy wrote:
killerp wrote:Keep Rafa & blindly follow him into the abyss (you know that dark place where Leeds resides right now!!!)

If we done a Leeds it wouldnt be down to Rafa, it would be down to them pair of b@stard owners.

Why are people saying MON? I feckin hate that little b@stard and wouldnt want him anywhere near our club.

Why?
Is he a knob...?
:;):
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Your talking rubbish.

He's a very good manager but I haven't seen anything to suggest he'd win the league if he were the Liverpool manager.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Your talking rubbish.

He's a very good manager but I haven't seen anything to suggest he'd win the league if he were the Liverpool manager.

For starters I'd like a manager who wheres a suit. Not a little leprechaun who wades about wearing K-mart trackies on the touchline.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 pm

I want a british manager but there are no decent ones about.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:I want a british manager but there are no decent ones about.

same here mate.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 pm

???  Why would anyone want a british manager? England have done well with the ones they have had havent they  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
killerp wrote:Bring in Hiddink & you will see results the same season!

He will clean out the rubbish left behind by Rafa and start with a solid foundation. It seems everywhere he goes he causes revolutions in football & I think Liverpool is crying out for a bit of a shake up.

OR

Keep Rafa & blindly follow him into the abyss (you know that dark place where Leeds resides right now!!!)

Yeah really don't have a clue what you're on about.

I don't have clue? well please tell me what the team has achieved under Rafa since 2005?
killerp

Postby Scottbot » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Ciggy wrote: ???  Why would anyone want a british manager? England have done well with the ones they have had havent they  :laugh:

Unfortunately it's catch 22 with British managers now and for the future i think. You can't get a top job at a club with money unless you have Champions League experience but your chances of getting that experience without being at one of the big clubs in the first place is very slim. The same credentials probably apply to the England job as well now. Saying that, Hughes is likely to break into that club in the next couple of seasons I should imagine.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Ciggy wrote: ???  Why would anyone want a british manager? England have done well with the ones they have had havent they  :laugh:

Did you even read what I said? I want a decent one but there are none about.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm

killerp wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
killerp wrote:Bring in Hiddink & you will see results the same season!

He will clean out the rubbish left behind by Rafa and start with a solid foundation. It seems everywhere he goes he causes revolutions in football & I think Liverpool is crying out for a bit of a shake up.

OR

Keep Rafa & blindly follow him into the abyss (you know that dark place where Leeds resides right now!!!)

Yeah really don't have a clue what you're on about.

I don't have clue? well please tell me what the team has achieved under Rafa since 2005?

He did win an FA Cup in 2006

He took the team to the Champions League final again in 2007 (Don't know about you but I considered that to be an achievement)

He ran United very close in the league last season
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 pm

made in UK wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Your talking rubbish.

For starters I'd like a manager who wheres a suit. Not a little leprechaun who wades about wearing K-mart trackies on the touchline.

:laugh:  :laugh:
So i take it you didnt like Rafa in his jeans at Wrexham then
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion