Have a go at raffa thread - Our manager!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Grudge » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:08 am

Its here...its wanted and its fu.cking asked for!

This is the have a go at Raffa thread where we can all vent our petty moans with our manager!

I'll start

BarryBelfast....

Raffa im gonna have a go at you because we drew with Brum

Raffa.......

Liten Barry son judge me over a season not 6 games!Today we dominated the possesion and should have scored..Creativity was alack and a few players must work harder!
BarryBelfast ...

You always say work harder Rafffa

Raffa...

Yes i do because for us it is what will win us the title,on Monday when i go to training i will tell players that they need to work hard for us!

BarryBelfast...

Why was Torres rested against Brum??

(Wry smile)Fernando was rested because i felt other players worked harder in training for us...Kuyt ran 100 miles where as Torres just ran 99...Kuyt worked harder!

BarryBelfast...And Babel?

Raffa..Benayoun was fasting ..he is jewish!

BB...Babel i said

Raffa...Ryan will come good..he works hard for us!

Soooooooooooooooo as per usual Raffa gave fu.ck all away yet agin...feel free to bash him here!

After all when you look up to your wardrobe and DONT see a European cup,Fa cup or even a Carling one compare yourself with Raffa!

DISCLAIMER...Subject to change at end of season..YNWA!! :bowdown
Last edited by red37 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grudge

Postby Lee2k6 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:50 am

Lol let's hope rafa doesn't randomly stroll on to this forum, the topic title will put the sh!ts up him  :p
Lee2k6

Postby Owzat » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:47 pm

A couple of tards on ITV teletext p416 are suggesting "Rafa Out, Jose In". The rest is a mixture including the usual anti-Liverpool drivel at any opportunity. Some of you may be familiar with the midlands based tw at Mr Heer, I think he must be 'preparing' for the game today because I don't recall seeing his garbage recently
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:40 pm

Baz - ive taken the (obvious) liberty of editing your title and one or two instances within your opening post. Makes sense mate as we are eradicating that kind of chat from the overseas visitors (re:Besiktas fans)...hardly fair when our own are advocating the use (however tongue-in-cheek) of violence is it?

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:58 pm

Owzat wrote:A couple of tards on ITV teletext p416 are suggesting "Rafa Out, Jose In". The rest is a mixture including the usual anti-Liverpool drivel at any opportunity. Some of you may be familiar with the midlands based tw at Mr Heer, I think he must be 'preparing' for the game today because I don't recall seeing his garbage recently

Sky Text's sports letters page is even worse.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:32 pm

People in all wlks of life make mistakes.  Rafa has explained why he played the team that he did and thats good enough for me. 

If Rafa had played Torres from the start, that does not gurantee that we would of won.  I think the hole team played rubbish on the day.  So one player playing is going to make the hole team play alot better?  I dont think so mate.

And ill just let you know one thing mate i think Rafa should of played Torres myself.  BUT what we think or what we do dosnt and wont ever effect the way Rafa goes about managing the club.   

As for them muppets calling for Rafas head they need to go and support the likes of chelsea. 

And them wan.kers at the match yesterday boooooooooing.  You really do need to go and crop your fields.  You smelly :censored:.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:36 pm

Funny how this sh*t never appears when we win, ain't it?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Sack Him
??

no.

all i would like is for him to learn from it.
the sad thing is this has happend to us year after year and he still has not learnt from it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Sacking Benitez would put us three or four years back to where we once were. Any manager that would come in would have start his own plan, with players coming in and out. Then there is the period of the manager getting accustomed to the league,etc...
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:32 pm

20 ODD YEARS AGO :-
Shankly giving new signing Alec Lindsay instructions about his role as a Liverpool player.
'Listen son. I want you to take men on, go past them and lash in those shots that brought you the goals when you were playing at Gigg Lane'.
'But that wasnt me boss. That was Jim Kerr.' protested Lindsay.
'Jesus Christ, Bob.' said Shankly to Paisley. 'Weve signed the wrong bloody player.'

PRESENT DAY :-

Hicks talking to Rafa

"Listen Rafa I want you to win League titles like you did with Valencia"

"But that wasn't me boss. That was Pako really" protests Rafa

'Jesus Christ, George.' said Hicks to Gillette. 'Weve sacked  the wrong bloody one.'
:D

Only a joke so don't take offence.
account deleted by request

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:28 pm

The Grudge wrote:Its here...its wanted and its fu.cking asked for!

This is the have a go at Raffa thread where we can all vent our petty moans with our manager!

I'll start

BarryBelfast....

Raffa im gonna have a go at you because we drew with Brum

Raffa.......

Liten Barry son judge me over a season not 6 games!Today we dominated the possesion and should have scored..Creativity was alack and a few players must work harder!
BarryBelfast ...

You always say work harder Rafffa

Raffa...

Yes i do because for us it is what will win us the title,on Monday when i go to training i will tell players that they need to work hard for us!

BarryBelfast...

Why was Torres rested against Brum??

(Wry smile)Fernando was rested because i felt other players worked harder in training for us...Kuyt ran 100 miles where as Torres just ran 99...Kuyt worked harder!

BarryBelfast...And Babel?

Raffa..Benayoun was fasting ..he is jewish!

BB...Babel i said

Raffa...Ryan will come good..he works hard for us!

Soooooooooooooooo as per usual Raffa gave fu.ck all away yet agin...feel free to bash him here!

After all when you look up to your wardrobe and DONT see a European cup,Fa cup or even a Carling one compare yourself with Raffa!

DISCLAIMER...Subject to change at end of season..YNWA!! :bowdown

No offence mate but if you spell our manager's name "Raffa" then I'm not even going to bother reading the rest.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm

How hard is it to spell Rafa correctly?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:22 pm

My only problem with Rafa is his inability to notice that his rotation policy doesnt work in the premiership

you need the base of the team to stay the same......centre backs, centre mids and strikers

the rest you can rotate and get away with it, whereas those base partnerships make a team
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:31 pm

can we get a thread sorted where we rip into belfast barry? :)
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cpc4eva » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:53 pm

so looking ahead to the next two games for us in the league....  wigan and then spurs both teams below us on the table

so what happens if we draw or lose those 2 games will reds still feel rafa is the one for us ?

United have now leapfrogged us on the table and it hurts like hell to see that happen when we got off to a decent start this season and now we are stumbling....

sure early days and all that :censored: team learning to jell blah blah

why the hell would you change a winning formula ?

weve got some awesome players in the team we showed we can be creative and can be a side that is capable of going all the way yet rotation after rotation after rotation its absurd...

number 1 priority the league

heres an idea -

forget about europe and the cups put the new young talent in those comps and give those guys a go to learn and experience the demands of being liverpool so they are ready for the future damn waste putting them in the reserves week after week

this allows the main team to be well rested to jell to work things out to sort things out on the pitch and be capable of making a full tilt  at winning the league

i couldnt give a stuff about the other comps i just want the league title where it belongs im sick of seeing it end up in the hands of :censored: :angry: :angry:
cpc4eva

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion