RAFA BENITEZ LEAVES LIVERPOOL - Official Thread, includes merged threads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:Good luck Rafa at your new club Inter will win more than Liverpool next season if Hodgeson takes over and thats a FACT. !!!!

yer good luck to him, i think he will do very well there, its back to the footbal he knows very very, hope we dont ever meet a team of his in a knock out comp.

good luck Rafa.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Still cant believe that we let this man go , on a bad season, to the European Champions , one of the biggest names in Europe and we are bringing in a man who has never finished above Rafa with any team hes worked with, and on the strengh of a Europa final .
Your gonna get rid of a manager of his quality then ffs surely it has to be someone better brought in. And im not having Lakes we left it to late, it wouldnt of matterd if it had been six months ago , No fecking top class manager will come here while thses two are here, oh but some of us have been saying that for months , but because were Liverpool that shouldnt stop us ,anymanager worth his salt would wanna manage us, Well were the feckin hell are they then ,cant see any of them top class managers making there intensions known, Do you know what we fecking deserve Roy Hodgson.
An i hope Rafa goes on a batters everyone , and shows them tw.ats what could of been. One season blip and we end up with fecking Roy Hodgson.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm

lakes10 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I have been told that Rafael Benitez will be named Inters manager on Tuesday....but the bbc  are reporting only this

i was told this by the same person that told me that rafa had been in talks with other club since xmas.

i havew also been told now that Rafa start full talks with inter the day before he got sacked...if the club had held out for a bit they could have saved 6mil

as you know now Rafa has just been named Inters new manager.

Why does every post of yours either begin with  "I was told "  or end with the same  ??? have you not got your own opinions ???  or are you just simply a vessel for other peoples voices
Your like a medium in a seance ............
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shabelle50 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 pm

So Rafa wan't that "sad" about leaving Liverpool? He's known for months this would happen - I didn't like his smiling after the Birmingham away game. That said if he wins serie A and another CL then good luck to hm.
shabelle50

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I have been told that Rafael Benitez will be named Inters manager on Tuesday....but the bbc  are reporting only this

i was told this by the same person that told me that rafa had been in talks with other club since xmas.

i havew also been told now that Rafa start full talks with inter the day before he got sacked...if the club had held out for a bit they could have saved 6mil

Why does every post of yours either begin with  "I was told "  or end with the same  ??? have you not got your own opinions ???  or are you just simply a vessel for other peoples voices

"like a medium in a seance"

no mate, most of them are fakes.....i know that as i work with most of them.

you seem to miss the point of a lot of my posts, i post what i am being told, it is up to members on here to make what they like if them, if they think they are :censored: then that ok...i dont mind.

the main point being that this stuff about rafa going and being meeting clubs since before xmas was very strong info.

more and more knew about it but would not talk about it on tv or radio.....omly a very few did.
Last edited by lakes10 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 pm

lakes10 wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

"like a medium in a seance"

no mate, most of them are fakes.....i know that as i work with most of them.

you seem to miss the point of a lot of my posts, i post what i am being told, it is up to members on here to make what they like if them, if they think they are :censored: then that ok...i dont mind.

the main point being that this stuff about rafa going and being meeting clubs since before xmas was very strong info.

more and more knew about it but would not talk about it on tv or radio.....omly a very few did.

"Knock three times if you can here me " ?
:D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm

I am still glad he has gone.
Just p!ssed off that it cost 6 million.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Penguins » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:I am still glad he has gone.

And whose fault was that?
100% the club and noone elses. Just another example how great shape this club is in right now.
Rafa was entitled to 16 so it could had been worse.
GH got even more once again from stupid decisions by the club and noone else.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Roy Fookin' Hodgson.....jesus wept, I can't believe we're even being linked to that numpty...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby dundreamin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 pm

TAP TAP TAP:;):
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Roy Fookin' Hodgson.....jesus wept, I can't believe we're even being linked to that numpty...

:laugh: the clubs a laughing stock mate just laugh theres feck all else we can do  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Ciggy wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:Roy Fookin' Hodgson.....jesus wept, I can't believe we're even being linked to that numpty...

:laugh: the clubs a laughing stock mate just laugh theres feck all else we can do  :laugh:

I wish I could see the funny side of it luv....
I am way too fooked off over it, and over the numptys on here who jumped with joy when Rafa got the elbow.
And then some omnipotent being decided to "colour" my avatar with a couple of cards because I told those muppets what's what....
I guess they have little else to be doing....
bunglemark2

Postby shabelle50 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Penguins wrote:

100% the club and noone elses. Just another example how great shape this club is in right now.

Cos it was Parry and not Benitez who decided to sign Morientes, Nunez, Gonzalez, Pennant, Josemi, Kromkamp, Paletta, Sissoko, Bellamy, Keane and Dossena?

If you want half an explanation as to why Benitez had little spending power last summer, apart from being shafted by the Americans, look at the wasted millions above?

Without Istanbul I doubt he'd have lasted six years.
shabelle50

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:15 pm

shabelle50 wrote:
Penguins wrote:

Cos it was Parry and not Benitez who decided to sign Morientes, Nunez, Gonzalez, Pennant, Josemi, Kromkamp, Paletta, Sissoko, Bellamy, Keane and Dossena?

If you want half an explanation as to why Benitez had little spending power last summer, apart from being shafted by the Americans, look at the wasted millions above?

Without Istanbul I doubt he'd have lasted six years.

I challenge you to take a blood test - to see if you pass....
bunglemark2

Postby fivecups » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Good luck to this man - I hope you go and do the treble!

BBC

Rafael Benitez agrees to become Inter Milan coach
Former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez
Benitez won the Champions League with Liverpool in 2005

Inter Milan have announced that former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has agreed to become the club's new coach.

"We've got an agreement, we finalised the last details that in any case weren't important," Inter president Massimo Moratti told ANSA news agency.

Moratti said Inter would on Tuesday confirm details of Benitez's unveiling as the club's coach.

Benitez, 50, left Liverpool last week after six years at Anfield and will succeed Jose Mourinho at the San Siro.

Moratti revealed negotiations with Benitez had not taken place in person and said the Spaniard was due to arrive in Milan this week ahead of finalising his move to the European champions.

"All that is needed now is a counter-signature," added the Inter president.

Benitez has a strong track record in European football, having won the Champions League with Liverpool in 2005 and the Uefa Cup with Valencia in 2004.

But he would have big shoes to fill at Inter, with Mourinho winning the league in both seasons he was at the club, not to mention securing the Champions League and Italian Cup last season.

And before Mourinho's spell at the club, Inter won three consecutive titles under Manchester City's current manager Roberto Mancini.

Towards the end of last season, Benitez was strongly linked with a move to Inter's rivals Juventus, but since his departure from Anfield he became the subject of speculation suggesting a move to the San Siro was imminent.

Even Argentina midfielder Javier Mascherano, one of his former players at Liverpool, suggested that the Spaniard would be the ideal fit for Inter.

"Only Benitez could take the place of a coach like Mourinho," said Mascherano.

"He is a great coach. He has charisma, personality, a winning mentality.

"Moreover, he will find himself brilliantly in Italy because of the tactical game. Rafa studies everything on the table and directs the team from the bench like an orchestra conductor.

"After Mourinho, he is the only man capable of continuing Inter's winning run."
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion