So who do you want to replace him ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:I've said, I rate Johnson highly and I think he's going to be a great manager. I think he could be a good manager for us.

:laugh: , I don't know whether to delete your post , or card you (as one wind up deserves another ), I'll make up my mind when I've stopped laughing.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:19 pm

trust me woof, he'll be a great manager. if you read through this, you'll see I've been singing his praises, basically because I follow the lower leagues over here closesly. It's some achievement for them to be top of the league considering they were only promoted last year under the guidance of Gary Johnson.

He's had successive promotions with Yeovil a few years back, looks to be set to do the same with Bristol City and he's managed at international level (lativa). Maybe tipping him as our manager is a little extreme, but I think he has it in him to be a top manager one day. In all honesty though, this isn't one of me wind ups, I'm being serious here and I think he's a really talented manager, who given the right club, would guide them to success.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:36 am

and when he comes up to the BPL it will be a culture shock for him. if you really have to hire a local manager i rather have harry redknapp though loads of people hate his guts.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Looks like rafa will be here after all....... :oops:  Hope he doesn't sign another voronin .....  :D

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news....19.html

Liverpool Boss Benitez Reveals Summer Plans, 3 New Arrivals

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has disclosed that the squad will be reinforced by three new players in the summer with two youngsters and a seasoned campaigner arriving on the Merseyside.

"We have agreements with two young players and one senior player who will be a starting XI player," Benitez told The Mail on Sunday.

"That deal is already done. We are also making plans for our preseason tour and talking to players here about new contracts."
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:03 pm

Rafa signs rafinha.........  :D

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=182998

Liverpool boss eyeing Bundesliga stars

Rafinha and Ivan Rakitiæ are being linked with the Reds

Mail The FansFC Editor
Send This Article To A Friend
Post Your View on The Msg Board

Brazilian defender Rafinha and Swiss-born Croatia international midfielder Rakitiæ have played key roles for Schalke 04 this season, helping the German club reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

"We have agreements with two young players and one senior player who will be a starting XI player. That deal is already done," Rafa Benitez has been quoted as saying as he prepares for next season.

"We are also making plans for our preseason tour and talking to players here about new contracts."
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:23 pm

A central midfielder ?

http://kop-tv.com/go....ational

Benitez Interested in Croatian Internationalthumbnail

Croatian international Ivan Rakitic recent performances’ for FC Schalke and the Croatian national team has prompted Rafael Benitez to look at this talented young midfielder.

Rakitic has been a regular starter for Schalke, starting in 24 games this season and scoring two goals.

Rakitic initially was brought to the attention of European football before his move to Schalke when he played in Switzerland for Basel.

He played 33 games and scored 11 goals for Basel.The Croatian press is confident that the young midfielder will leave Schalke if a suitable transfer bid is made, believed to be in the region of 10million Euros.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:21 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:I've said, I rate Johnson highly and I think he's going to be a great manager. I think he could be a good manager for us.

:laugh: , I don't know whether to delete your post , or card you (as one wind up deserves another ), I'll make up my mind when I've stopped laughing.

:bowdown  :laugh: i'm with you on this one , sometimes john you post even dumber things
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion