Michael owen ? - If he goes how do we replace him

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby houllieroutplz » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:08 am

[B]I think alot of people forget wat michaels done for liverpool fc he is a big name and will attract big players his injurys arnt that of past seasons but if you were him wud you want to stay the style of football is terrible the players around him in the current squad arnt good enough and gerard houlliers tactics dont suit owen the gaffa should f##k off first then get owen to sign and they shouldnt sign cisse unproven do much money has been wasted on unproven plays ie 10 mil diouf  5mil  diao  5mil bloody biscan enough said!
houllieroutplz

Postby Owzat » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:49 am

Houllier claims he isn't aware he will get £30m and believes it is media speculation (don't know which source I trust least :D ) I don't want Owen to go until we've seen what he can do under a different manager. I keep hearing the Cisse deal is a done deal :(  NOT ANOTHER DIOUF - PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSE!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:07 am

Owen has had a huge lack of service this season, been injured on and off and been pretty average and below his best, despite this he has still scored 14 goals in the league, last year he scored just below 20(i think it was 19) and it was a similar story.

Imagine what he can do with some more creativity and service  from midfield, instead of long balls all the time,and a new manager.

He coold easily score 25-30 goals next season i reckon.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby houllieroutplz » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:13 am

I THINK OWEN WIL STAY THE NEW MANAGER SHOULD ASK HIM WHO HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH UP FRONT AND LET HIM BUY THE RIGHT PLAYER CISSE IS FRENCH ANOTHER AROGANT GIT WERE PAYER OVER THE ODDS FOR UNPROVEN PLAYER THE FRENCH OUTFIT A LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AT OUR EXPENSE WILL SOMEONE STOP THIS CRAZY SPENDING ON SECOND RATE SPENDING
houllieroutplz

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:04 pm

banana wrote:Baros and Pongolle are already better than Owen.

:D
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:05 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Listen I have said this before, and now I say it again.

Keegan was replaced by Dalglish.

Dalglish replaced by Rush.

Rush replaced bt Aldo.

Aldo replaced by Rush (again).

Rush replaced by Fowler.

Fowler replaced by Owen.

Owen replaced by ? CROUCH

I was myself worried when each of them left, Liverpool Football Club will go on and on and on

:D

Or Fowler on a more serious note... :D
115-1073096938

Postby redmikey » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:35 pm

houllieroutplz wrote:I THINK OWEN WIL STAY THE NEW MANAGER SHOULD ASK HIM WHO HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH UP FRONT AND LET HIM BUY THE RIGHT PLAYER CISSE IS FRENCH ANOTHER AROGANT GIT WERE PAYER OVER THE ODDS FOR UNPROVEN PLAYER THE FRENCH OUTFIT A LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AT OUR EXPENSE WILL SOMEONE STOP THIS CRAZY SPENDING ON SECOND RATE SPENDING

well he was half right  :bowdown
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion