What about diouf? - Can he replace cisse?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bpm1976 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:36 pm

Dawson 99 is spot on, the guy has a massive chip on his shoulder and is the sort to cause un-rest in the changing room in an instant! I would not want to see him return.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bpm1976

Postby Redrider » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:44 pm

Dawson, you are a sweetie !! Far too nice !
Diouf is an absolute 'drop dead loss'. Houllier knew when he signed him that he had a reputation for off-field antics, but thought he could tame him and capitalise on his talent. However, I suspect that Houllier now believes that signing Diouf effectively cost him his job.
I also suspect that RB is far too hard headed and sensible to waste his energy and reputation on an obvious t#sser like Diouf.
The best we can hope for here is that he has a good season with Bolton and that we can pull back some of the £10m outlay.
Personally, I would give him to 'Bath Rugby Club' :D  :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:50 pm

Come on Banana, while we're at it, let's get Chim-chimmeny chim-chimmeny chim chim Cheyrou back aswell.

Diouf can go and go and f*** himself.  He's not worthy of the red shirt, what with his spitting, never ever scoring a goal, and always coming back late from tournaments what he's in.

Not worthy.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:51 pm

Didn't he go a whole year without scoring?

We bought him as a striker.
jonnymac1979

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:32 pm

It is stupid to write him off at this stage. Many talented players have been written off in some clubs

the same way you do with Owen, Hyypia and Murphy then yeah?

I know he was a very expensive player, and that he has not delivered the goods so far. But that goes for 80% of Houllier's purchases

Another statement which shows you know nothing about the game.

The thing that i find funny is, the players you don't like have the ability and class in there game.

Yet you think players like Baros and Diouf are the answers?

Brilliant :D
115-1073096938

Postby dawson99 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:47 pm

well,s weetie or not, i just dont like all the bickering, diouff can be world class, and played nio the position he should be played in, he loos like hes learnt and lets be honest, mellor isnt gonna cut it. pongolle ahsnt prooved himself and kewell up front... dunno
im not saynig lets get diouff, im just saying dont dismiss it as a posiible option
- im always the nice guy :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:53 pm

Diouf isn't and never will be good enough. I'd rather see Baros playing every week as he's far better and if i'm honest i don't even think Baros is near the required standard.
115-1073096938

Postby Redrider » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:well,s weetie or not, i just dont like all the bickering, diouff can be world class, and played nio the position he should be played in, he loos like hes learnt and lets be honest, mellor isnt gonna cut it. pongolle ahsnt prooved himself and kewell up front... dunno
im not saynig lets get diouff, im just saying dont dismiss it as a posiible option
- im always the nice guy :p

Good lad Dawson, don't get corrupted by all the bad lad's on the forum.  :;):
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:22 pm

if i'm honest i don't even think Baros is near the required standard.

Well you're going to have to swallow your pride and cheer for the man as he is our top goalscorer and I'm sure he will be scoring more.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby banana » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:49 pm

Stu; your posts are pathetic. You persist in saying that Murpy and Hyypia are so good and Baros is so bad. Well Stu; Murphy has been ousted from the first 11 in Charlton. And Hyypia is giving the ball away and he is out of position and outpaced several times in every match. Both Fulham goals for instance would have been prevented by a better defender. And Baros runs his socks off, scores and creates goals in every game. He was crowned king of europe in euro 2004 and he has won MOM award in the last three games. Are you blind or do you refuse to see the truth? Or are you just Stu(pid)?

I remember we had an argument, and you left the forum when I brought the news of Murphy's sale. You were devastated and had a swing at me. But I was very happy, and after witnessing the impact of the magnificent Alonso, wow what a difference. The sale of Murphy facilitated the purchase of Alonso, and everybody knows we would have been in a much worse stance if we had not been able to buy Alonso. Alonso vs Murphy is gold vs dogs.h.i.t. So keep on living your dream and follow the "magic" of Murphy and Hyypia wherever they may end up. But never, ever come around here and try to tell us that you know everything about everything, when you simply refuse to see such simple truths.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Macgregor » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:56 pm

Can't wait for Diouf to come back to Glasgow.
Red Macgregor

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:00 pm

banana wrote:Stu; your posts are pathetic. You persist in saying that Murpy and Hyypia are so good and Baros is so bad. Well Stu; Murphy has been ousted from the first 11 in Charlton. And Hyypia is giving the ball away and he is out of position and outpaced several times in every match. Both Fulham goals for instance would have been prevented by a better defender. And Baros runs his socks off, scores and creates goals in every game. He was crowned king of europe in euro 2004 and he has won MOM award in the last three games. Are you blind or do you refuse to see the truth? Or are you just Stu(pid)?

I remember we had an argument, and you left the forum when I brought the news of Murphy's sale. You were devastated and had a swing at me. But I was very happy, and after witnessing the impact of the magnificent Alonso, wow what a difference. The sale of Murphy facilitated the purchase of Alonso, and everybody knows we would have been in a much worse stance if we had not been able to buy Alonso. Alonso vs Murphy is gold vs dogs.h.i.t. So keep on living your dream and follow the "magic" of Murphy and Hyypia wherever they may end up. But never, ever come around here and try to tell us that you know everything about everything, when you simply refuse to see such simple truths.

Completely agree. Big Sami made a big time mistake against Blackburn and that costed us the three points. That was the sloppiest pass I've seen in a long time.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:00 pm

Stu was also a big Heskey and Houllier fan.Less said about his judgement the better.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Macgregor » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:02 pm

Diouf is pish.
Red Macgregor

Postby greenred » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:05 pm

He`s been ****** since he joined a couple of years ago.Id just love to see what a genuine motivator like Benitez would do with him.He`s still a Liverpool player so it wouldnt cost us a penny.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion