Rafa and our financial chaos - Worrying bascombe article

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby skatesy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:43 am

peewee wrote:amazing, even now after reading the actual comments some of you are buying the tabloid garbage

I was actually wondering how many people read the actual comments made...

The actual comments made by Hicks were totally taken out of context. He did not even imply some of the things that the media are saying.
skatesy

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:36 pm

peewee wrote:amazing, even now after reading the actual comments some of you are buying the tabloid garbage

Peewee mate you know where i stand on these two and ive read them press reports over an over but i still cant see anything different to what i believe.

you say until you hear anything officialy from them you wont believe whats written well im of the same opinion hear mate but i want them to come out and make a public statement to us and its something theve not done. They had there chance they flew in for the utd game sat in there cosy little box watched us for ninty minutes and flew back out again.
They new how the fans were feeling that was there perfect oppotunity to put our minds at ease but they didnt mate.

I also cant believe as supposed to be billion dollar buissiness men they never thought the stadium finance plans through
"Normally you would go through a longer process and do all your value engineering and adjustments before you would made an application and everything else but we didn't,'' Hicks said. from the press release,

So what im led to believe here mate is there statement that the gave the press is all true but the financial reports that have been coming out about there borrowing and the loans they have took out previously are lies

Until i see that there doing what is best for my club theres no way im gonna trust them mate. theve already lied in my opinion once to many times

On another note how dare they say the atmospher was a bit subdued by the fans at the Man Utd game theve been to a couple OF  matches and it gives them the right to say that NOT A CHANCE
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion