Carra refusal to play rb or rafa experiment - Worrying

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Carra refusing to play right back? i don't believe it, the lad gives 110% and would play in goal if he had to....in fact, i'm sure he HAS played in goal  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 am

Redbilly1960 wrote:
s@int wrote:
Redbilly1960 wrote:
s@int wrote:Been reading on another forum that when Babel went to give Carra the Captains arm band last night, Carra told him to "just keep it"? My stream went down last night so I didn't see it ...... did anyone else ?

Carra was wearing the captains armband and I am sure he had more important things on his mind than rushing to take it from Babel. I don't think its that important an issue if he was wearing the band or not or if he told Babel who proberbly was running 50 yards to give it to him to feck off and get back in position. We should be discussing more important things like who the feck cut Lucas's hair  :rasp

Typical of a youngster from the 60's generation hairstyle over substance  comment :D

Maybe watching Terry McDermott and Kevin Keegan for many years has shrouded my footballing judgement were have those perms gone  :laugh:

:laugh: Lucas hair cut . dont yeh think he looks like Bellamy with that hair cut though,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion