Rafa and our financial chaos - Worrying bascombe article

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:50 pm

jeff capes wrote:i know this may sound really cheesy and corny but i think we should give the last few coins to rafa to waste on another jerk kuyt....in rafa we trust.

we should sack rafa and make gerard the youngest player manager in history...lets face it he's responsible for any success we have had.

take him out and we are left with rafas team...useless clowns.

OH err we :censored: go again soft lad  :no
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:56 pm

jeff capes wrote:i know this may sound really cheesy and corny but i think we should give the last few coins to rafa to waste on another jerk kuyt....in rafa we trust.

we should sack rafa and make gerard the youngest player manager in history...lets face it he's responsible for any success we have had.

Who is Jerk Kuyt, is it Dirks brother  ???

Seriously you have to be one of the biggest WUMS this board has ever seen  :sleep
destro

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:00 pm

And with that you've expired any welcome you had on this forum. No redemption for you, son, after a statement like that. now...would you kindly fuck off. Clueless c*nt.

Go support Leeds or Chelsea or some bollox like that, or whoever you do, because you're not an LFC supporter.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:27 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

And with that you've expired any welcome you had on this forum. No redemption for you, son, after a statement like that. now...would you kindly fuck off. Clueless c*nt.

Go support Leeds or Chelsea or some bollox like that, or whoever you do, because you're not an LFC supporter.

Who the hell are you to tell someone who they may or may not support? Just because someone criticises Rafa doesn't make them a bad supporter it just means they have a different opinion to you.
Grow up and realise that that is the whole s0dding point with this forum, that we can have discussions and air different opinions!! :veryangry

I'll settle for 4th place this season and maybe a good run in the champions league, then a new manager coming in in the summer with please God another decent striker and defender, and the league that season or the next.
heimdall

Postby roberto green » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:36 pm

heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Who the hell are you to tell someone who they may or may not support? Just because someone criticises Rafa doesn't make them a bad supporter it just means they have a different opinion to you.
Grow up and realise that that is the whole s0dding point with this forum, that we can have discussions and air different opinions!! :veryangry

I'll settle for 4th place this season and maybe a good run in the champions league, then a new manager coming in in the summer with please God another decent striker and defender, and the league that season or the next.

Yeah lets all setle for 4th place it sounds good to me....Not.

I am sick of cup runs we need to concentrate on a league run.
Get a Grip. :no
roberto green

Postby heimdall » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:03 pm

roberto green wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

hang on there, I'm not saying I'm happy with 4th but I honestly can't see us beating Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea. Sorry but that's the way I see it.
I do have a weird feeling about the champions league though, like I last had in late 2004.
heimdall

Postby roberto green » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:05 pm

heimdall wrote:
roberto green wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

hang on there, I'm not saying I'm happy with 4th but I honestly can't see us beating Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea. Sorry but that's the way I see it.
I do have a weird feeling about the champions league though, like I last had in late 2004.

To be honest if we got 2nd place no one could argue we haven't had a good season. :nod
roberto green

Postby destro » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:09 pm

heimdall wrote:I'll settle for 4th place this season and maybe a good run in the champions league, then a new manager coming in in the summer with please God another decent striker and defender, and the league that season or the next.

Classic  :D

So we get rid of Rafa then we get a new Manager in ( any ideas who ? ) and we start from scratch, with new ideas, new players a new playing style etc,etc and we play catch up all over again. Lets wait 26 years like United did 19 just isn't long enough.

We don't give Rafa time to buy "The new striker and deffender" that are so obviously going to make the new manager the best ever ? The team must be close if all we need is two new players, maybe we should tell G and H that

What if the "New Saviour" rotates too much, what if he doesn't pick the right players for the right games, what if there was no hypothetical questions ? do we then replace him with another Manager and start over AGAIN !

:help
destro

Postby roberto green » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:18 pm

destro wrote:
heimdall wrote:I'll settle for 4th place this season and maybe a good run in the champions league, then a new manager coming in in the summer with please God another decent striker and defender, and the league that season or the next.

Classic  :D

So we get rid of Rafa then we get a new Manager in ( any ideas who ? ) and we start from scratch, with new ideas, new players a new playing style etc,etc and we play catch up all over again. Lets wait 26 years like United did 19 just isn't long enough.

We don't give Rafa time to buy "The new striker and deffender" that are so obviously going to make the new manager the best ever ? The team must be close if all we need is two new players, maybe we should tell G and H that

What if the "New Saviour" rotates too much, what if he doesn't pick the right players for the right games, what if there was no hypothetical questions ? do we then replace him with another Manager and start over AGAIN !

:help

Is right lad.

I don't think many people realize how far Rafa has come since he has been here and with alot less money than everyone says he has had.Houllier did enarf leave some sh!t behind and slowly but shorley he has cleared them out and is near enough to 100% what he wants.Ok Rafa still makes mistake but he isn't stubborn and he is learning from his mistakes.It would be a major gaff to sack him and would really come back and haunt us.

There isn't a better man for the job because "Gillet Rafas the best a fan can get"
:bowdown  :bowdown
roberto green

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:59 pm

heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Are you sure you and him are not the same person? With a statement like that is it any wonder someone jumped on his back lad. Doesnt sound much of a supporter to me aswell.

Your always jumping on the get rid of Rafa. And now your telling us to lay off him with him sayin take Gerrard out of the picture and weve got a bunch of useless clowns, Nearly choked on me drink with that one mate. Whatever your smokin lad its cabbaging your head you better lay of it
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:31 pm

??? Jerk Kuyt? What a kunt you are, left with rafa's team are we if we take Gerrard out of it?

So you reckon Reina, Alonso, Arbeloa, Mascherano, and Torres are all useless clowns?  :Oo:

The only clown I can see here is you gobsh!te.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:58 pm

Ciggy wrote:

??? Jerk Kuyt? What a kunt you are, left with rafa's team are we if we take Gerrard out of it?

So you reckon Reina, Alonso, Arbeloa, Mascherano, and Torres are all useless clowns?  :Oo:

Dont listen to Deff apes Ciggy, that fella is definately a WUM.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:02 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Dont listen to Deff apes Ciggy, that fella is definately a WUM.

Is right. And for the record, Gerrard is a rafa player was it not rafa that gave gerrard the new contracts to stay?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby imouthep » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:02 pm

I would just like to pose a question to people in the forum.Seeing as this thread originally began with Rafa and our financial problems.

I got to mincing words with a Tottenham supporter who works for sky and I just had to ask him why it is there is so much negativity when it comes to LFC. He claims that as far as ratings go our team ranks quite far behind the so called big four. Our fan base is apparently lagging behind teams as cr*p as spurs. Now me being a full blooded red I argued with the man until I was blue in the face but his statements wouldn't let me rest and I got to thinking. As far as LFC being a brand are we actually doing that well. Yes we would all like to live in a perfect world where all that matters is the football, but we are being pipped to the finish line by teams who seem to have marketed themselves like whores in Soho. The mancs are to announce 75 million pounds in profit and they trade on the stock exchange. Chelsea's "cosmopolitan" image has got their popularity shooting through roof. I for one would not like to see fickle supporters joining our ranks but it is these kind of people that swell the coffers of Man U. With their added popularity they can obviously generate huge revenue (1.7 billion pound tv deals for example), and hence afford players for 30 million pounds in a heartbeat. I just wanted to know what the wise heads in this forum have to say about this. Can we survive in a world driven by profit without "sellin out" so to speak?

These days (as much as it hurts to say this) clubs are businesses and if that is the case are we not falling behind slightly by not being a little more aggressive in getting LFC the brand out and about? Ideally no body would like this but can it be avoided if are to win the title?
imouthep

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:09 pm

imouthep wrote:I would just like to pose a question to people in the forum.Seeing as this thread originally began with Rafa and our financial problems.

I got to mincing words with a Tottenham supporter who works for sky and I just had to ask him why it is there is so much negativity when it comes to LFC. He claims that as far as ratings go our team ranks quite far behind the so called big four. Our fan base is apparently lagging behind teams as cr*p as spurs. Now me being a full blooded red I argued with the man until I was blue in the face but his statements wouldn't let me rest and I got to thinking. As far as LFC being a brand are we actually doing that well. Yes we would all like to live in a perfect world where all that matters is the football, but we are being pipped to the finish line by teams who seem to have marketed themselves like whores in Soho. The mancs are to announce 75 million pounds in profit and they trade on the stock exchange. Chelsea's "cosmopolitan" image has got their popularity shooting through roof. I for one would not like to see fickle supporters joining our ranks but it is these kind of people that swell the coffers of Man U. With their added popularity they can obviously generate huge revenue (1.7 billion pound tv deals for example), and hence afford players for 30 million pounds in a heartbeat. I just wanted to know what the wise heads in this forum have to say about this. Can we survive in a world driven by profit without "sellin out" so to speak?

These days (as much as it hurts to say this) clubs are businesses and if that is the case are we not falling behind slightly by not being a little more aggressive in getting LFC the brand out and about? Ideally no body would like this but can it be avoided if are to win the title?

Well its a very good point mate, I for one in this day and age of football would be willing to have the likes of heimadell and deff capes follow our football team if it made the coffers swell. After all its only the internet where we met these dongleberries, so it doesnt affect me too much, although I'm sure the Scouse match going fan wouldnt be to keen on these plebs turning up at Anfield week i8n week out, who could blame them..
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion