Morientes

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:32 am

tel wrote:Morientes had a good game for us. He is a far better player playing alongside Robbie Fowler than Crouch.

Dunno about that Tel, Crouch can hold the ball better but I think Nando can thread a pass better than Crouch, it's much of a muchness really  ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:19 pm

Latest from Sky sport ..

Fernando Morientes is ready to snub any summer approach from a Turkish club in order to prove his class at Liverpool.

The Spain international has failed to scale the heights since arriving at Anfield from Real Madrid in January of 2005.

His form has been patchy this term, along with Liverpool's other forwards, and reports have linked him with a summer switch to Turkey.

The 29-year-old is aware of the speculation, but is determined to silence his critics and prove his class on Merseyside.

"I'm not thinking about leaving," said the powerful centre forward. "I've heard the rumours about Turkey but they don't interest me.

"People here have yet to see the true Fernando Morientes
LiverpoolMadman

Postby JC_81 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:34 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Latest from Sky sport ..

Fernando Morientes is ready to snub any summer approach from a Turkish club in order to prove his class at Liverpool.

The Spain international has failed to scale the heights since arriving at Anfield from Real Madrid in January of 2005.

His form has been patchy this term, along with Liverpool's other forwards, and reports have linked him with a summer switch to Turkey.

The 29-year-old is aware of the speculation, but is determined to silence his critics and prove his class on Merseyside.

"I'm not thinking about leaving," said the powerful centre forward. "I've heard the rumours about Turkey but they don't interest me.

"People here have yet to see the true Fernando Morientes

If we haven't seen the best of him by now I doubt we're going to.  Not surprised he doesn't fancy Turkey, but I'd put money on a Spanish team coming in for him, in which case he'll be off.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:38 pm

it is just sad to see him not scoring with us, i was impressed when monaco went into CL final thanks to him
onizukaeikichi

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion