Morientes

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:21 am

Surprised Baros aint in that list of excitin players. I know he's far from the finished article, but when he gets the ball and gets his head down God knows whats gonna happen. Sayin that I guess I'va answered my own point!! Still think he's an excitin player to watch tho, and should have a hell of a future in front of him if he can stay relatively injury free. Today would be a good day to start that hell of a good future and a hell of a good partnership with Moro. :)

BTW, more may have voted for Moro, Dalglish'll take that vote once Moro's finished I'm sure. I wish the guy well, hope he performs miracles, but he's gotta go some to be a better player on the pitch than Kenny. And if he does, we all end up happy..... :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:27 am

MarkLFC and Kenny .. the poll was about the player whose signing was felt to be "exciting" at the time of signing  .. not on the best LFC player... get it :D

Morientes may become as legendary as Rush . but clearly time will tell.. can we give the guy a chance.. ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:41 am

I'll give the guy as much chance as he needs, he signed for 3 and a half werent it? Jus feel that the excitement is born outta frustration at the moment, whereas when players like Dalglish, Barnes, Rush and Souness signed we were THE team to watch and that frustration werent there. Like I say, my hope is Morientes does well, so well he in fact takes the 7 shirt next seaon and we have someone worthy of wearin it.
I see no reason for him to fail, except our delivery aint all it should be at times and all good strikers need that as part of the game. Lets be honest, we should be lookin at 3 points today, so straightaway Moro's under pressure to supply somethin. He's started 1 game this season, and we're pinnin hopes on him bein the most excitin signin ever? We gotta make him the most excitin, thats a whole difrent ball game, and without Gerrard too by the sound of it. (today that is, I aint startin no Gerrard rumours!!!)
Like I say, I hope he performs miracles, gives me reason to buy my boy his first 'named' shirt instead of the plain one in the pic, and for me hes got 3 and a half seasons to do it, not jus today.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion