We must lose to real betis to knock chelsea out !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:08 pm

tracertong wrote:I just know Real Betis will beat us at Anfield , and I hope they do  :devil:

WTF?  :angry:
We may all hate Chelsea - and I don't like them either.  But I'd rather have a British team in the competition than a foreign one!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:36 pm

neil wrote:Firstly, I think you'll find the chief loser to be Chelsea

secondly, the Essien double-poster could potetially put chelsea out.

I'm gonna have to keep my eye on your posts bigmick, your goin through a tricky spell.   :suspect:

:D Well we all have 'em Neil mate. My point is, that had Essiens shot gone in, we are through. No arguments, no why's and wherefors and "do you mind if I don'ts?", just through. Plain and simple. A draw for Chelsea was the result I was holding out for last night, a defeat for them did us no favours at all that I can see. Sorry about the dodgy period though mate, I'll try and get better. It all started when i started going on about Robert Earnshaw again.    :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:39 pm

to quote maureen:

"betis are our biggest threat in this group"

yeah for second place  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: :D
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:10 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
tracertong wrote:I just know Real Betis will beat us at Anfield , and I hope they do  :devil:

WTF?  :angry:
We may all hate Chelsea - and I don't like them either.  But I'd rather have a British team in the competition than a foreign one!

how many brits do chelsea have  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:14 pm

tell you what with threads like "we must lose to Betis" and "we cant have an opinion on whether our players are sh!t or not"......WTF is this place becoming....do we  attract stupid :censored: or what
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:37 pm

Stupid thread but I'll join in

What if Chelea lost on perpose to try to knock us out ??? :D
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:47 pm

bigmick wrote:My point is, that had Essiens shot gone in, we are through. No arguments, no why's and wherefors and "do you mind if I don'ts?", just through. Plain and simple.

My word Bigmick, your still at it! If Essiens 'goal' had gone in the result would have been 1-1. hence liverpool10pts   chelsea 8pts   betis 4pts. 2 wins for betis and they are through, still ."no why's and wherefors and "do you mind if I don'ts?"
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby primodua » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:49 pm

[quote]What if Chelsea lost on perpose to try to knock us out

then we must win all the way must we not?

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby bigmick » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:57 pm

neil wrote:
bigmick wrote:My point is, that had Essiens shot gone in, we are through. No arguments, no why's and wherefors and "do you mind if I don'ts?", just through. Plain and simple.

My word Bigmick, your still at it! If Essiens 'goal' had gone in the result would have been 1-1. hence liverpool10pts   chelsea 8pts   betis 4pts. 2 wins for betis and they are through, still ."no why's and wherefors and "do you mind if I don'ts?"

'Tis true Neil, but given that they got beat 4-0 at Chelsea and we beat anderlecht 3-0 last night, it would take a big turnaround in goal diff for them to go ahead of us. All this does however constitute a why, a wherefore and a "do you mind if I don't" I'll certainly concede you that much.
Note to self, next time there is a completely daft thread just don't get embroiled in it. You're on a hiding to nothing.    :(
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:09 pm

bigmick wrote:
neil wrote:

'Tis true Neil, but given that they got beat 4-0 at Chelsea and we beat anderlecht 3-0 last night, it would take a big turnaround in goal diff for them to go ahead of us. All this does however constitute a why, a wherefore and a "do you mind if I don't" I'll certainly concede you that much.
Note to self, next time there is a completely daft thread just don't get embroiled in it. You're on a hiding to nothing.    :(

i must say mick, that you always join in. Its irresistable aint it  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion