Thank you - Real betis

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby werkland » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:07 pm

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Ooh, so many Spanish..Sociedad, Betis fans..

Keep on posting :;):

p.s: lads, what about Ossasuna - Alaves game tomorrow night?..Im considering to bet a win on Ossasuna..  :upside:

You can bet on Osasuna.  The played the final of the King's Cup the last season,and in this season they are doing well. They are 2nd in the league, and Alaves is 17s.
werkland

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:58 pm

werkland wrote:
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Ooh, so many Spanish..Sociedad, Betis fans..

Keep on posting :;):

p.s: lads, what about Ossasuna - Alaves game tomorrow night?..Im considering to bet a win on Ossasuna..  :upside:

You can bet on Osasuna.  The played the final of the King's Cup the last season,and in this season they are doing well. They are 2nd in the league, and Alaves is 17s.

Yea, Ossasuna goes with 6/6 win at home, Alaves have only 1 win against Bilbao (team on the last line) recently and poor away performance..

Thanks a lot werkland!
:;):
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:14 pm

Another Spaniard here!! ;) ....long long time since I last wrote anything in this forum, I hope to do it more often from now on....by the way, I know Real Madrid is not one of the favourite teams here but I hope u all understand that I also support LFC and thats what links us together.....
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby Huck » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:15 pm

Oooops! I forgot the main point...congratulations Betis! ur performance in CL this 1st year has been awesome!
Huck

Postby Sabre » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:22 pm

I know Real Madrid is not one of the favourite teams here but I hope u all understand that I also support LFC and thats what links us together

Don't worry mate. We're always willing to help. I've heard you're not that happy with Luxemburgo, we'll provoke his sacking this afternoon :laugh: You're going to have a tough afternoon today, just like every time you visit ANoeta :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:21 pm

Why should Zizou score that goal? ???' A draw is shhit for us and it meant Luxe is going on in charge....by the way, that Prieto is awesome, enjoy him.

YNWA
Huck

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:25 pm

I had to lend my season ticket to a relative, so I had to watch it in TV. It's more frustating in TV, because you must listen to the basta*d that comments the game, a supposedly imparcial guy, that yelled every time Madrid scored, it really p*sses me off! The bastar*ds. Now they not only support Madrid, but they also moan about refferees, and to listen that of Madrid, is some sort of joke. Our penalty wasn't penalty, but I've seen 45 penalties like that in the Bernabeu.

Prieto played a great game, and according to the mate that has a link with the board of Real Sociedad, he will be in Anfield in December.

Strange game yesterdays', one half per each team, but we should never have allowed to concede two goals in a minute, lack of confidence there when they scored the first one. When you're beating Madrid 2-0 in min 85, you can't draw :angry:
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:29 pm

Hey Sabre! Hows it going fella?
Was just wondering with you supporting Sociedad and LFC,what if we ever met in the C/L or Uefa cup sometime....who would you want to win mate?
66-1120597113

Postby Sabre » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:33 pm

Was just wondering with you supporting Sociedad and LFC,what if we ever met in the C/L or Uefa cup sometime....who would you want to win mate?

That's like asking who do you love more, your mother or your father, Barry Belfast!!!!!! :angry:

Real Sociedad, to be honest, that's something you can't choose, but when we scored, I wouldn't celebrate to respect my fellow Liverpoodlians :)

But to be honest, in a CL final (hey, don't laugh, we got to the semi finals in 1981!) if we lost against Liverpool, I wouldn't be depressed,  it would be sweet defeat!.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:36 pm

Sabre wrote:

That's like asking who do you love more, your mother or your father, Barry Belfast!!!!!! :angry:

Real Sociedad, to be honest, that's something you can't choose, but when we scored, I wouldn't celebrate to respect my fellow Liverpoodlians :)

But to be honest, in a CL final (hey, don't laugh, we got to the semi finals in 1981!) if we lost against Liverpool, I wouldn't be depressed,  it would be sweet defeat!.

I was just interested Sabre!
Lets hope it never happens mate,would'nt want you breaking your heart fella! :D
66-1120597113

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion