LIVERPOOL VS REAL BETIS - CLOSED

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:59 pm

COME ON THE REDMEN!!!!  I got squeeky bums time going on right know but i'm sure we will win, also 15/2 the chavs to loose against Anderlect tonight, so if the Man or Women :D upstairs is watching you know it makes sense :laugh:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:00 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
GOAT wrote:hmm i give my views and my worries about tonight game and suddenly im a bitter blue! ok thanks for the nice welcome lads great forum you have here! Obviously i do hope we win tonight but i have some worries.

Think positive fella! No one was having a go at you,they're just taking the pi.ss!
Im sure we're all a bit nervous but the lads wont let us down you'll see!
:nod

especially Gerrard!

LIVERPOOL!

COMON YOU REDS!

:buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:01 pm

I'm not negative about this game but I also am not entirely positive about it either. People are writing of Betis in a way we were written off last season.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby GOAT » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:01 pm

I hope you guys are right. we should do good we're on a great run and we always play fantastic in the champions league. We are capable of a comfortable win here but there is always the chance of a slip up
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:03 pm

A.B. wrote:I'm not negative about this game but I also am not entirely positive about it either. People are writing of Betis in a way we were written off last season.

A.B we are not writting Betis off, they are a really amazing team and we should fear Joaquin and Olivera mostly, but we must stay positive and have some confidence, because this is what liverpool supporters do stay positive!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:08 pm

metalhead wrote:A.B we are not writting Betis off, they are a really amazing team and we should fear Joaquin and Olivera mostly, but we must stay positive and have some confidence, because this is what liverpool supporters do stay positive!

Olivera's injured so just put the schackles on Joaquin and hope the rest of them are overawed by the Anfield crowd on a European night, and the mighty reds qualify tonight   :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
metalhead wrote:A.B we are not writting Betis off, they are a really amazing team and we should fear Joaquin and Olivera mostly, but we must stay positive and have some confidence, because this is what liverpool supporters do stay positive!

Olivera's injured so just put the schackles on Joaquin and hope the rest of them are overawed by the Anfield crowd on a European night, and the mighty reds qualify tonight   :buttrock

yeh i just read that oliviera is injured, a big boost for hyppia :D

but they still have Xisco who is very pacy and made alot of difference in the last game between us when he came on, but still im staying positive! and WE ARE GOING TO KICK SOME BETIS :censored:!!!!

:buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Rafa knows the spanish league inside out, he and the players know how important it is to win the game.

Rafa will deploy one or two of his masterful plans to ensure we get a win.

Liverpool 3 Real Betis 0

I think 3 nil mate is asking alot,especially against a side who have a lot riding on this.I will take a win,any win whether its a deflected goal off Crouch's left testicle or an injury time penalty.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:31 pm

We seem a different proposition in europe, Rafa really seems to have all the taclical aces up his sleeve.

I'm usually as big a worryer as the next man but I think we'll have to much for Betis tonight.

See you all when I get back. Come on Redmen!! :buttrock

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:42 pm

I'm afraid that the players have underestimated Betis.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:56 pm

BUILD UP THREAD CLOSED.  PLEASE SEE CONFIRMED TEAM AND MATCH THREAD.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion