Thank you - Real betis

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby sanmarino_88 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:04 pm

hello, i'm a betis supporters and i want to say you that you're the best supporters in the world. i'll never forget the "You will never walk alone" and i hope you like betis as like we like liverpool. thankyou!

PD: i'm sorry but i haven't a fluent english. :)
sanmarino_88

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:07 pm

Disappointed that you won't be qualifying for the knockout stages with us, Good luck against Anderlecht.

P.S. Can we have Joaquin? We have a right back named Josemi and a left back named Traore we can swap you, it's a great deal for Betis. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:10 pm

Hi greetings from San Sebastian, mate.

I'm a Real Sociedad and Liverpool supporter since I was a child, and I must say you made me proud of being your country mate with your perfect attitude.

I wrote a post about you in the Liverpool - Real Betis thread, hope you'll like it.

I'd also like to congratutalte your performance in your first CL appearance. It's not an easy task to make the debut against the current champion and Chel$ki (El puto Chelsi) . If only you had ANY strikers! but unfortunately you've been very unlucky with injuries.

So, for once, I'll shout "Mucho Betis, Mucho Betis, Eh, eh". :). Congratulations
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sanmarino_88 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:10 pm

i'm sorry but i think don manuel ruiz de lopera will not sell joaquin althought you pay 36 millions € or more...jeje
the best thing would be that betis and liverpoll would have qualified together... :;):
sanmarino_88

Postby sanmarino_88 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:11 pm

Sabre wrote:Hi greetings from San Sebastian, mate.

I'm a Real Sociedad and Liverpool supporter since I was a child, and I must say you made me proud of being your country mate with your perfect attitude.

I wrote a post about you in the Liverpool - Real Betis thread, hope you'll like it.

I'd also like to congratutalte your performance in your first CL appearance. It's not an easy task to make the debut against the current champion and Chel$ki (El puto Chelsi) . If only you had ANY strikers! but unfortunately you've been very unlucky with injuries.

So, for once, I'll shout "Mucho Betis, Mucho Betis, Eh, eh". :). Congratulations

thank you very much too!!
sanmarino_88

Postby Paul C » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:40 pm

Good look with the league this year San Marino, Betis deserve to be higher than 3rd from the bottom :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:44 pm

I couldn't disagree more Steven Gerrard, when he recently stated that playing the CL doesn't affect the league performance, but that it even boosted player's confidence.

Check Betis from now on, and you'll only see them going up in the table. Once they get a couple strikers that they're about to sign, they will be in the top 6 sooner or later.

I also expect that Liverpool will have a major boost in the EPL performance, in the CL rest that there is until March, I think. Better said, to maintain his current one.

Heh, I'm bloody optimist when it's friday.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:50 pm

You were great supporters to have at Anfield - it was a pleasure.
How do you clap so loud?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:53 pm

LFC #1 wrote:P.S. Can we have Joaquin? We have a right back named Josemi and a left back named Traore we can swap you, it's a great deal for Betis. :D

:laugh: LMFAO.
Thanx for the kind words and the great banner you guys brought to Anfield.
Good luck against Anderlecht and in the UEFA Cup and La Liga.
You where pretty tough apponents and you should now climb the table in Spain.
Cheers sanmarino 88.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:53 pm

Joaquin is bound to leave either in the Jan window or in the summer. With the club flirting with relegation there is not really any hope of playing European football next season barring a miricle and a player of Joaquins ability belongs to a better club. He has also been quoted as stating he would love for Rafa to buy him as he is aware of our vacant right wing spot. I think a deal could be struck but i dont think it would be cash only. I can see several players moving out in the Jan window. Namely Dudek, Kewell and perhaps even Cisse. Any of these could be used as cash plus bait to lure Joaquin to Anfield. However with Madrids aging Galacticos coming to and end Joquin may well be wearing the white of Real come next season.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:54 pm

Sabre wrote:Check Betis from now on, and you'll only see them going up in the table.

that is likely considering they can only go down one more place. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:54 pm

How do you clap so loud?

You noticed, eh? Clap Clap-clap Clap CLap-Clap 1 - 2, 1 - 2. Rythm.

It's a matter of southerners, I wouldn't know to clap that way. I think it's because the Flamenco, in which clapping is an important thing. It's not a matter of strenght, but skill with the hands. Useful for football supporting, to be honest
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sanmarino_88 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:05 pm

Effes wrote:You were great supporters to have at Anfield - it was a pleasure.
How do you clap so loud?

typical of seville , jejeje :D
sanmarino_88

Postby Dannyboy » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:10 pm

Quality chat. The art of Clapping
Dannyboy

Postby pelusa97 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:59 pm

hi, this my first message.
very pleasure to stay here.

fisrt of all thks for the good feeling of las macht, I was in your excelent stadium and will be remained in my dreams for all life.

also I have many pictures from side to all place of your stadium but unfo I havent pictures from your side to our fans, is there any possibility that you can find out some picture in order to send me.

i will be very happy one time more.

plsd to hear soon
thks beforehand
pelusa97

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion