LIVERPOOL v man city Sun 3rd Oct 4.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:22 am

devaney » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:41 pm wrote:RBG Great to see you back. Please don’t make this a one off.

This ^^^^
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:13 pm

devaney » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:41 pm wrote:RBG Great to see you back. Please don’t make this a one off.

Thanks Dev ,its been a grim couple of years for me and in that time I've lost my dad, family members and close friends ,to put it bluntly I've not been in a good place. I will try to put a bit more effort into posting more now I'm finally coming through the other side of all the ***** life throws at you.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:18 pm

Tommy Smith » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:23 pm wrote:It was a terrible game, and once again a lucky draw! We are still having the same old problems from three seasons ago, selected players underperforming, while other good players sitting on the bench. I don't think Klopp's team can beat any of the top five teams this season, lose or draw! At least, Klopp has found a new play-maker in the clumsy Matip!! The team was playing with 10- men since the withdrawal of Jota. The dud Firmno was a zero contribution losing or giving away the balls every time.  Missing Thiago badly, Minamino ought to be given a chance too. Why playing players out of position? a weird decision from a very weird manager! Milner is an old player, and he did his best to fill in that position, but we have Nico Williams a right-back who plays well there for Wales, the same applies for Robbo, Tsimikas is a far better player by a mile! Ask the Weirdo Klopp!

The best players were; Jones, Salah, Henderson, Fabinho.

The worse players were; Matip, Milner, Robbo, the Dud, and Mane

Good Luck Lads.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Even with less people posting, this forum always seems to attract the odd unit.  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:27 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:13 pm wrote:

Thanks Dev ,its been a grim couple of years for me and in that time I've lost my dad, family members and close friends ,to put it bluntly I've not been in a good place. I will try to put a bit more effort into posting more now I'm finally coming through the other side of all the ***** life throws at you.

RBG - The last couple of years have tested a lot of us, some more so than others, in ways that we would never have expected. Your personal experience sounds positively awful. There is nothing worse for most of us than losing a parent. It is 21 years since I lost my parents who died within months of each other. A day seldom goes by when I don't think of them. Trying to remember the good times does help but I am the first to admit that isn't always easy. Good to hear that you are now in a better place.

Don't read too many of Tommy Smith's (resident idiot) posts as they are enough to send most of us looking for the highest cliff to jump off !!  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:42 am

devaney » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:27 am wrote:

RBG - The last couple of years have tested a lot of us, some more so than others, in ways that we would never have expected. Your personal experience sounds positively awful. There is nothing worse for most of us than losing a parent. It is 21 years since I lost my parents who died within months of each other. A day seldom goes by when I don't think of them. Trying to remember the good times does help but I am the first to admit that isn't always easy. Good to hear that you are now in a better place.

Don't read too many of Tommy Smith's (resident idiot) posts as they are enough to send most of us looking for the highest cliff to jump off !!  :laugh:

Thanks fella
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm

I've spent 15 of the last 18 months apart from my wife because of covid restrictions. Everyone's suffered, we all need to be careful how we interact with people as these are exceptional times. Let's hope things continue to improve...
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Sorry to hear that mate, good to see your coming out the other side though. Life is not easy and losing people who are close to you is the worst part. I speak from experience as sadly most of us do.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:26 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:33 pm wrote:

Sorry to hear that mate, good to see your coming out the other side though. Life is not easy and losing people who are close to you is the worst part. I speak from experience as sadly most of us do.

Cheers mate ,yeah losing my old man hit me hard and then my Uncle a month later followed by my best mate ,seems I go to more f*cking funerals than I do matches of late fella.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:46 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:26 pm wrote:
Cheers mate ,yeah losing my old man hit me hard and then my Uncle a month later followed by my best mate ,seems I go to more f*cking funerals than I do matches of late fella.

That is a particularly bad run and a particularly bad experience as well, sorry you had to go through something like that mate.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:13 pm wrote:

Sorry to hear that RBG. Sounds like a rough time alright but good to see you coming through it.

Good to see you back posting as well :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games