Liverpool V Spurs - Tuesday 10th February K.O. 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ethanr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:36 am

:laugh:
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby only me » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 am

Huge win of Character! In a night when our little magician is off sync and when the others really look lost most of the time we had those little moments in which we unleashed hell on spurs :) (yep a bit dramatic).

Thought Ibe was brilliant and i'm so excited seeing him play even more ,CB's were good ,Simone was great ,however i thought BR didn't give us the best chance to win. Playing Gerrard in the wrong position (or even playing him at all) just shows border line stupid and stubbornness ,Very Very late Subs - Lallana and Lovern should have been intrudoced much sooner...But Hey we had enough heart and passion to close the deal.

BTW - Spurs MF and Defense were pretty awful so many horrendous passing which we could have converted ,looked very pale on the back.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:31 am

maguskwt » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:26 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:31 am wrote:
ethanr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 am wrote:[quote="[url=http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1251946#p1251946]RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm[quote

Doesn't make sense... Your monitor resolution and/or aspect ratio maybe different from all other users of this forum. So you may have hit enter to force the line to the next line right where you want i,  but some may see an abrupt ending of the line in the middle or even at the start of a sentence... Which is not aesthetically pleasing at all...

I said I find it pleasing ,not you ,couldn't give a flying fuck how you perceive it .....No disrespect intended of course. :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 am wrote:
ethanr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 am wrote:[quote="RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm

I suppose  we should thank Mignolet  for those three points ,that save was absolutely phenomenal ,I hear your fears about Gerrard ,but I genuinely thought he competed
well tonight .....Of course I'm still in a state of euphoria over the win ,and in hindsight Spurs had a lot of possession so the reservations you have about Gerrard playing
that role until Lucas returns are spot on mate. 

I think Rodgers took him off at the right time especially carrying an injury ,the same with Markovic who began to look jaded ,and the introduction of Lallana swung the
game ...The managers decision making was spot on tonight ,could even be a defining moment for Rodgers and our season ....He impressed me tonight.

Slightly off topic, but Red, why do all of your comments come out with line breaks in the middle of sentences? Is it just me that sees that? Do you randomly hit enter, just for fun while typing things?

I find it more aesthetically pleasing to the eye   ......... So purely for selfish reasons Ethan ,just call it a quirk  :D[/quote]

:laugh:  I thought it was because you either had only 1 eye or were running out of breath   :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 am

A very much needed win. Spurs were dangerous with help of the referee!!.
I am very happy to see us getting the 3 points despite missing vital players through injuries.. especially Lucas which it had badly showed.. Our Midfield had looked thin, with Henderson and SG who you could tell he wasn't fully fit. As for Henderson (Future Skipper) he would be the worse every Skipper that LFC every had!.. He is totally useless, it takes him 3-4 touches to control the ball, no vision whatsoever, can't tackle, can't block a pass, just energy for running!!!!!
Our midfield only started to get control when our best player for the last two months "Emre Can" moved up from defence with introduction of Lovern, then you could see the team is benefiting from such move.. Emre Can should be playing in Central Midfield he is almost a complete player, and he will improve to be a top player for LFC. I have watched him earlier in season and he had those potentials, but BR did not rate him that much, and he prefered the useless Henderson over Can, BR is blind. On yesterday showing even the lightweight Markovic was putting himself about more than Henderson done in whole game.

WELL PLAYED LADS AND GOOD LUCK ON SATURDAY FOR FA CUP GAME.
algymoon

Postby RedAnt » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:53 pm

I didn't see the match, but what a result! I'm chuffed for Mario. I dare say BR will claim it's his man-management that got Balo his goal. Likewise Mignolet's better form of late. I bet BR arranged for Brad Jones to get injured so Migs could be recalled. I do but jest of course. BR is a veeeeeery slow learner, but maybe he's getting a bit of a grip now. I can't help but wonder where we'd be with a more experienced manager at the helm. We have some decent player, as is being illustrated.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games