LIVERPOOL VS MAN UNITED - 15 october 2011, ko: 12:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Bermenstein » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 am

Kuyt and Lucas need to be benched for a change now...,seriouslahh???...What is the Love affair with our last 3 managers and these 2 players.......Other players such as Carrol, Bellamy, Rodriguez need to be given extended roles in the team. With Gerrard back now, Time for the Bench Lucas.

Lucas continually gave the ball away..... Kuyt is just not good enough. If we had 2 more players like Suarez, we'd be the absolute Nuts!! The Strength, Skill and control of the Little guy is fantastic. Why cant some of the guys learn from him.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 am

Im surprised by the level of negativity following what I thought was a good display and a decent result. We should have won the game based on our performance and the only 2 negatives for me were the lack of substitutes and the poor finishing.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Just been flipping through redcafe after the game (feeling dirty) unbelievable how hypocrites their fans are! they were calling us divers and saying that they have never seen such diving in their life :laugh:  :laugh:

Nani? Ronaldo? Berbatov?

I rest my case... hypocrites :laugh:

Linky
Last edited by metalhead on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby raven_g20 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm

I think the whole team played very well compared to our previous games. We should have won the game ofc especially since Man. u. didnt start with all the good players but unfortunately we didnt and AGAIN conceded a goal from a defenders mistake. Actually if u think about it because of Skrtel we conceded the goal, he missed a unbelievable chance after the rebound when he could take the shot but he send the ball sky high and he meesed up his effort with the run he made cuz he didnt pass the ball. Anyways we should have won and also dont forget the penalty we should have won (i think it was Jones with the handball). I just hope Lucas stays out of the team for a long time and gets replaced by whoever u want. Also give Adam a more dominant role. He should make the teams game and not let useless Lucas do it.
raven_g20

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm

It proves that purple nose was sh'it scared of us and went for the point instead of the win
We should have won. They were lucky
Thommo's perm

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 pm

They were lucky.. but too often this season, we have not put our chances away... come on Redmen..

Please with progress so-far though
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Feckin battered them we did . I feel much about it today ,because yesterday we played that well that it felt like a loss . Anyway all bodes well for the rest of the season, My man of the match was between charlie adam and luis enrique , both had there best games fpor LFC yesterday . A notable mention for henderson who looked boss playing in the center of the park when he came on , he really showed his potential there .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Why people here "parading" the game?. ManU played for a point ,they GOT their point which makes them the satisfied side in this match. We LOST 2 points ,We had the game for the taking but we blow it ,Kenny gave up on putting more attackers and players panicked as soon as they saw Shrek and Nani on the pitch. Bottom line Whisky nose took what he came to take. No joy here.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby mramo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 pm

only me wrote:Why people here "parading" the game?. ManU played for a point ,they GOT their point which makes them the satisfied side in this match. We LOST 2 points ,We had the game for the taking but we blow it ,Kenny gave up on putting more attackers and players panicked as soon as they saw Shrek and Nani on the pitch. Bottom line Whisky nose took what he came to take. No joy here.

I totally agree mate. And why kenny used just one sub when in fact we had 2 strikers at our disposal to kill off the game not used is beyond most of us. Personally not happy with the draw and man ure in their right to be satisfied for a point.
mramo

Postby alwayslfc » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 am

mramo wrote:
only me wrote:Why people here "parading" the game?. ManU played for a point ,they GOT their point which makes them the satisfied side in this match. We LOST 2 points ,We had the game for the taking but we blow it ,Kenny gave up on putting more attackers and players panicked as soon as they saw Shrek and Nani on the pitch. Bottom line Whisky nose took what he came to take. No joy here.

I totally agree mate. And why kenny used just one sub when in fact we had 2 strikers at our disposal to kill off the game not used is beyond most of us. Personally not happy with the draw and man ure in their right to be satisfied for a point.

[quote]

The postive to take from this game is this. Manure were afraid of us and I can tell you, there are not many teams in PL that they are afraid of. So we should take that as a compliment and use that as a reenforcement to build our confidence for future games and hopefully we won't lose to all those weaker sides we're supposed to beat like last season. YNWA
alwayslfc

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games