LIVERPOOL VS NORTHAMPTON - Carling Cup 3rd round 22/9/10 8pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Wasn't particulary @rsed about tonight if i'm honest and i'm even less @rsed now. What does that tell you about my feelings for the club at the minute. You've all got to get it into your skulls THIS IS NOT LFC anymore. We have a bigger fight than what's going on on the pitch . I'm f.ucked if i'm gonna let this club turn into newcastle united ffs. Roy needs are backing and the shower of :censored: that played tonight needs to back him anall . F.uck what the media say tomorrow, they've already played apart in getting rid of one manager a ,there not getting rid of another.

exactly how i feel aswell. it's actually got to the stage where i can't even get angry with the performances on the pitch anymore. i've almost come to accept it as the norm. sad sad times.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby rocky29 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 am

its roys fault. why would you let 2 20 million pound players leave when anyone with half a brain could see we hardly have any quality in our squad. i knew this would happen. plus roys to defence minded like rafa.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:07 am

I know Pacheco has been given star billing and I'm also sure people are right when they say he was poor tonight, but if you get a result like that against lower division opposition it's the experienced players and the management who must take the blame. I'm no Pacheco lover as I've barely seen him play, but he's just a kid.

There were a couple of players out there who have played in excess of 100 times for the first team and they should be absolutely bossing it. One of them (Agger) has been making noises about he likes to play a certain way in the press all week, well why didn't he do it then.

As for the management, feck all this blaming the paucity of the squad you were left/the owners/parry or any of that old b0ll0cks. This was a trophy we had a chance of winning, and to surrender in this fashion was a disgrace from players and managers alike.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 am

Sa reakly though when you think abuut it, You only haveto look at a couple if sesaons and and even tis seasion were if we got beat by the mancs fireinstance therewoild have been fecking up raor and yet we didnt seem ar,sed when we lost gainst the ,well some fans didnt Why because as Igor said you cant get your fire in your belly because our eyes on more other thing more imrotand things, i said to alad last night i am praying for the day when we can jst talk football , and how good or what he played like, but instead are heads are still batterd with these two and sometimes well all thetime this has to remain pririty. i wanna get bavk to stop being a financil , and leveraged godderick i wasnna just be a football fan again ,and aregue in the pub after the game who sh.it he was or how good he was .

Thats all
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:19 am

NANNY RED wrote:Sa reakly though when you think abuut it, You only haveto look at a couple if sesaons and and even tis seasion were if we got beat by the mancs fireinstance therewoild have been fecking up raor and yet we didnt seem ar,sed when we lost gainst the ,well some fans didnt Why because as Igor said you cant get your fire in your belly because our eyes on more other thing more imrotand things, i said to alad last night i am praying for the day when we can jst talk football , and how good or what he played like, but instead are heads are still batterd with these two and sometimes well all thetime this has to remain pririty. i wanna get bavk to stop being a financil , and leveraged godderick i wasnna just be a football fan again ,and aregue in the pub after the game who sh.it he was or how good he was .

Thats all

:Oo:
Fauxy

Postby rocky29 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:22 am

bigmick wrote:I know Pacheco has been given star billing and I'm also sure people are right when they say he was poor tonight, but if you get a result like that against lower division opposition it's the experienced players and the management who must take the blame. I'm no Pacheco lover as I've barely seen him play, but he's just a kid.

There were a couple of players out there who have played in excess of 100 times for the first team and they should be absolutely bossing it. One of them (Agger) has been making noises about he likes to play a certain way in the press all week, well why didn't he do it then.

As for the management, feck all this blaming the paucity of the squad you were left/the owners/parry or any of that old b0ll0cks. This was a trophy we had a chance of winning, and to surrender in this fashion was a disgrace from players and managers alike.

so you honestly believe getting rid of aqua and mash hasnt made a massive difference to our squad. you dont rate aqua but you rate poulsen what a joke pal. lets see whos right in the end.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:25 am

Fauxy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Sa reakly though when you think abuut it, You only haveto look at a couple if sesaons and and even tis seasion were if we got beat by the mancs fireinstance therewoild have been fecking up raor and yet we didnt seem ar,sed when we lost gainst the ,well some fans didnt Why because as Igor said you cant get your fire in your belly because our eyes on more other thing more imrotand things, i said to alad last night i am praying for the day when we can jst talk football , and how good or what he played like, but instead are heads are still batterd with these two and sometimes well all thetime this has to remain pririty. i wanna get bavk to stop being a financil , and leveraged godderick i wasnna just be a football fan again ,and aregue in the pub after the game who sh.it he was or how good he was .

Thats all

i think someone may have been on the apple squash again  :D  :D  :nod
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:28 am

rocky29 wrote:
bigmick wrote:I know Pacheco has been given star billing and I'm also sure people are right when they say he was poor tonight, but if you get a result like that against lower division opposition it's the experienced players and the management who must take the blame. I'm no Pacheco lover as I've barely seen him play, but he's just a kid.

so you honestly believe getting rid of aqua and mash hasnt made a massive difference to our squad. you dont rate aqua but you rate poulsen what a joke pal. lets see whos right in the end .

You're yet another on here who is more concerned about that than you are the club doing well. what makes it even more ironic, is you have talked utter sh!t about the subject of Aquilani from day one.

I'll let you into a secret mate, he was a country mile away from being good enough. I've been polite so far, because that's what I'm like, but the fact you still go on about him means either you had the hots for him, you are utterly clueless, or both.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:29 am

GRAHAM01 wrote:
Fauxy wrote:

Thats all

Apple squash and vodka you mean!

Hold the apple squash  :D
Fauxy

Postby burjennio » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am

just watched it on LFC TV. Thought it couldnt get worse than Reading at home last season for a Liverpool team to show such a lack of passion clearly I was wrong. Most disgusting outing Ive seen from LFC in 20years. Battered at home by a team 17th in the bottom rung of English football, should never have reached penos but for a Martian Kelly miracle clearence in extra time. Tactcs wrong, performances a joke and a manager that seems to have no idea how to change thngs when they are not going right. Danny Agger ballwatching like a schoolkid for there equaliser, and he has a cheek to winge about not being picked for big games. Drivel.
burjennio

Postby Greavesie » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am

Northampton Town. Northampaton fucking town :angry: :angry:

what the hell have we become

YANKS DO ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby jimmy brighton » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 am

bigmick wrote:
rocky29 wrote:

I was referring to Rocky29

so you honestly believe getting rid of aqua and mash hasnt made a massive difference to our squad. you dont rate aqua but you rate poulsen what a joke pal. lets see whos right in the end .

You're yet another on here who is more concerned about that than you are the club doing well. what makes it even more ironic, is you have talked utter sh!t about the subject of Aquilani from day one.

I'll let you into a secret mate, he was a country mile away from being good enough. I've been polite so far, because that's what I'm like, but the fact you still go on about him means either you had the hots for him, you are utterly clueless, or both.

This just reeks to me of someone trying to lay the problems at (anyone at hand) someones feet. The point is, you can't make any fair comparisons until the guy has had a good few months (I'm thinking of 6). Then you can begin to make your overweigthed opinions that mean fuk all at the end of the day. I'm referringto rocky29
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby rocky29 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:37 am

bigmick wrote:
rocky29 wrote:

whos clueless you think konchesky and poulsen are gona be big hits at the club  :laugh:
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 am

Fauxy wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:
Fauxy wrote:

Thats all

Apple squash and vodka you mean!

Hold the apple squash  :D

:nod  :nod  :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 am

I wouldnt go as far as bit hits. IIRC Mick stated that Koncheskey is better than what we've got and FWIW I agree with him (bar Aurelio whi plays every 8th game) and as far as Poulsen is concerned I'm not really sure what to think at the moment

I'm just going to remember the Masch and Xabi days, good times :(
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games