LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED 23/09/12 1:30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby The Hustler » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Greavesie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:56 pm wrote:Love playing these at home. Fook taking a draw, let's get in their faces and smash them up

Lets beat them like we woz their daddy.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Benny The Noon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 am wrote:2-0 to the scum - VanRapist and Hernandez

T'osser.
LFC2007

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm

after southamptons win today against villa we are back in the bottom 3 again, i know it`s early days but the top clubs are already 11 points ahead of us and our next 2 fixtures dont get any easier either (united at home and stoke away), we need to start shifting our @rses otherwise the gap is going to quickly become unbridgable. i`ve heard the phrase `the seasons over in january` but at this rate ours is going to be over in september.
united havent beat us at anfield since 2007 and that was a smash and grab, the players have to put in a performance tomorrow, defeat is not an option. a loss tomorrow and this will be one of the worst starts to a season in the 120 year history of the club.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm

LFC2007 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 am wrote:2-0 to the scum - VanRapist and Hernandez

T'osser.

:laugh:

Tut tut naughty language
Benny The Noon

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

we are well capable of taking this lot to the cleaners providing we dont shoot ourselves in the foot again.
we need to be strong and keep the play at a high tempo and we will dominate their midfield and allow us to control the game.
a lot is being made about the tribute and the impact it might have on the players but thats just fergie preparing his excuses if they lose.
we need a win and thats exactly what we will go out for :buttrock
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm wrote:we are well capable of taking this lot to the cleaners providing we dont shoot ourselves in the foot again.
we need to be strong and keep the play at a high tempo and we will dominate their midfield and allow us to control the game.
a lot is being made about the tribute and the impact it might have on the players but thats just fergie preparing his excuses if they lose.

it`s the defence and keeper i`m concerned about mate, we are shipping goals at an average of 2 a game and i hope i`m wrong but i cant see us keeping van persie quiet for 90 minutes especially the way we are playing at the back.
at the other end things arent much better either, we dont look like we are capable of scoring 2 or 3 goals and i think thats what we will need to do to win the game tomorrow, i cant see 1 being enough
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Hustler » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm wrote:we need to be strong and keep the play at a high tempo and we will dominate their midfield and allow us to control the game.

I'm not at all sure we have the quality yet to dominate.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby The Hustler » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Only thing Im concerned about is Robin Van Persie up front.

He is more dangerous, and a better finsher than Rooney in my opinion.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby The Hustler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 am

Can't wait any longer for this game y'all, the suspense is killing me!

Got a feeling this will be very eventful, and I can see us coming out on top.

I wish the game was in 10 mins time!
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm wrote:we are well capable of taking this lot to the cleaners providing we dont shoot ourselves in the foot again.

it`s the defence and keeper i`m concerned about mate, we are shipping goals at an average of 2 a game and i hope i`m wrong but i cant see us keeping van persie quiet for 90 minutes especially the way we are playing at the back.
at the other end things arent much better either, we dont look like we are capable of scoring 2 or 3 goals and i think thats what we will need to do to win the game tomorrow, i cant see 1 being enough

our enemy has mostly been ourselves with some shoddy defending but you have to hope they are errors that wont be repeated.if agger and skyrtel are on their game rvp will have limited chances.i hope rodgers puts johnson back to the right and plays enrique over kelly.
manure have imo a sh!tty enough mid and are still heavily reliant on the grandad scholes.allen,gerrard and shelvey should have no trouble getting space with the ball and drive forward.we will have chances and im hopeful we can put them away.
at the moment im fairly optimistic of a result :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am

The Hustler » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm wrote:we need to be strong and keep the play at a high tempo and we will dominate their midfield and allow us to control the game.

I'm not at all sure we have the quality yet to dominate.

if we can produce that high tempo passing through midfield then we will dominate.they will focus on the wide areas with nani and valencia.
both sides will be fielding relatively newcomers but i really think gerrard is going to show up tomorrow and make the difference.
form goes out the window when it comes to the big ones.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:42 am

The Hustler » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm wrote:Can't wait any longer for this game y'all, the suspense is killing me!

Why has someone not glassed you yet?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 am

SouthCoastShankly » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:42 am wrote:
The Hustler » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm wrote:Can't wait any longer for this game y'all, the suspense is killing me!

Why has someone not glassed you yet?

He maybe purely a massive WUM but talking about "glassing" someone is very wrong ?! That's what you expect from a Chav thug
Benny The Noon

Postby Johnny Boy » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 am

Will be at the game, regardless of who we are playing we need 3 points badly.
Already 8 behind the bitters, table is grim reading.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 am

C'mon boys we need a win and any win will do tonight.

Don't give a ***** on how we play, just get the result.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games